Bruins8000

Fear of Death

15 posts in this topic

Why do “human individuals” fear death if there truly are no individuals that exist? It’s a universal fear.

Because we are one with The Force. The Force encompasses everything and allows everyone to feel happiness and fear because without fear there can be no true happiness and love.

I used to think there was a universal fear. I think Some people do not fear death and yet they still have fears.

Edited by r0ckyreed

Meditation is a lifestyle of developing a calm state of mind WHILE engaging in one’s ambitions!

Counting your breaths, chanting a mantra, and the rest of it is all ratshit and a complete waste of time. What is stopping you from meditating WHILE working on your life purpose?

I’ve had experiences (unplanned) where I’ve directly realized that death is imaginary. I’ll also be literally talking to someone or seeing someone move through a room and realize that they are me.

It’s very frustrating that that’s not my default position in life; that these experiences are so rare. If someone can enlighten me on why that is, I’d love to know. 

"Wisdom is not in knowing all the answers, but in seeking the right questions." -Gemini AI

Fear of death is created for survival by nature. Those who feared death lived longer lives and survived. Man of current conscious levels wouldn't have existed if the ancestors didn't fear death. Fear of death won't vanish completely from humanity until we have complete control over our mind and it's experiences.

Addicted to me. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

I think because this is the prime way people dissasosiate from God. They are told a fundamental lie that is reinforced by everyone around them. It is a way that God uses to put itself to sleep.

On 2023-03-23 at 1:43 AM, Bruins8000 said:

Why do “human individuals” fear death if there truly are no individuals that exist? It’s a universal fear.

Yes. Fear of death is at the core of human conditioning.

Why do “human individuals” fear death

They are conditioned to that response by others around them. Conditioning starts in the womb. Parents, teachers, movies.

Psychological fear is made of thought (expectation) and time (of the future).

"If this body stops, freak out!!!"

There is instinctual fear as a self-preservation mechanism. God's design that makes humans humans. If we didn't have this, we'd most likely die very early, thus negating what it means to be human!

there truly are no individuals that exist?

The typical individual doesn't recognize there are truly no individuals that exist. To recognize it (not intellectually), they'd have to experience the Truth.

Lillypads on a pond. Somehow the pond gets lost in the lillypads... Lillypads being thoughts, which we all have and which build our individual characters and ego story. The lillypads are always going to be something floating on top of the water: Any thought about anything like death, or categorizations like the idea of the categories of nothing and something, are always going to just be lillpads. It can't ever touch the reality of the pond.

Because of those various thoughts, people don't actually understand that they don't die and enter eternal nothingness. People think there is a self and then everything trickles down with that to create a very frightened worldview. And huge fears regarding death especially.

because you are going to lose forever everything you know, to which you are so attached.

On 23/03/2023 at 4:21 AM, Yimpa said:

I’ve had experiences (unplanned) where I’ve directly realized that death is imaginary. I’ll also be literally talking to someone or seeing someone move through a room and realize that they are me.

It’s very frustrating that that’s not my default position in life; that these experiences are so rare. If someone can enlighten me on why that is, I’d love to know. 

What do you mean by "death is imaginary"?
Saw it from Leo and other people.

What will happen when I'm old and my body is going to fail, my brain is going to malfunction, etc.
This question has been asked several times but I haven't seen a clear answer.

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

3 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

That’s the point. You have to directly become conscious; You are the answer.

"Wisdom is not in knowing all the answers, but in seeking the right questions." -Gemini AI

I wonder if most people really fear death itself. I always thought that I was afraid of death until I realized I was equating death to pain. The moment I realized what I was really scared of was pain and suffering, I realized I don't really mind ceasing to exist.

I think most people are scared of suffering and pain, not death.

Would people automatically stop fearing death if they transcended the fear of pain and suffering? I'd say yes. Because that fear runs way deeper.

5 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

What do you mean by "death is imaginary"?
Saw it from Leo and other people.

What will happen when I'm old and my body is going to fail, my brain is going to malfunction, etc.

You don't understand it because people won't drop the misleading self ideas. They might understand it, but they have not contemplated or don't care enough about your understanding to drop blatantly misleading terms like God and You.

No-self would make it clear to understand. When a perception is present, the perception is present. Think sounds hearing themselves and sights seeing themselves. You are the world which remains not the person who dies and this is impossible to transmit as an idea when using the self word. You do not exist, this does. You are not seeing this, the sight itself is all that is present.

Then it is obvious. You are the world which remains.