vishnusavestheday

Has anyone here ever done LSD + 5MeO

20 posts in this topic

How does it compare? LeO!

What might I expect from such a combination? 

I'm sure the experiences would differ depending on ROA for the 5MeO...

Let me KnOw! I'm curious!

Thanks.

we are literally God's name, continuously pronouncing.

11 hours ago, vishnusavestheday said:

How does it compare? LeO!

What might I expect from such a combination? 

I'm sure the experiences would differ depending on ROA for the 5MeO...

Let me KnOw! I'm curious!

Thanks.

I remember I did some LSD and somewhere in the middle of the trip I decided to smoke some 5MEO. I did just a few puffs and then I just got scared as fuck so I stopped. 

This would be unwise. Keep it simple, don't risk frying your nervous system.

I wanted to make another thread but just gonna ask. Anyone has done LSD + mushrooms?

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

🌎LOVE❤️                         💎TRUTH⚔️

On 3/14/2023 at 1:21 PM, Davino said:

I wanted to make another thread but just gonna ask. Anyone has done LSD + mushrooms?

I feel this would be overlap.   Its best at the receptor level to combine low dose LSD/  med - strong dose 5meodmt or low dose Shrooms/med - strong 5meodmt.

Im deep in the research (https://transformpress.com/breadth-and-depth/) but it has something to do with:

5meodmt stimlates the 5ht7 receptor while LSD or shrooms "suppress" the 5ht2 receptor.   

5ht7 high / 5ht2 low =  peak consciousness unification/ ego dissolution

Personal experience.  I have encountered ego dissolution 3x, each time it was combined with shrooms, so there is something to this shroom/5meodmt combo.

@Davino Yup, this is called candy-flipping. Checkout Icarus480 for wicked stories on YT for entertainment purposes. But if you're looking to use for spiritual growth, generally would suggest doing it properly with intention, correct dosage, and not mixing substances as Leo has suggested.

In my experience, it was beautiful. It feels like LSD really helped smooth out the chaos of shrooms. It was the first time on shrooms (thanks to the LSD) that I entered a DMT-like space that resembled the visuals depicted by Alex Grey. I also began having ego dissolution which normally doesn't happen on either pure shrooms or LSD, at least for me.

It never even occurred to me to combine them because they have such different durations.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I did. 

It works really well for me. I am still only exploring low dosages of 5meo, but LSD takes my anxiety away and it is easier for me to gather balls to do 5 meo then.

I just do regular lsd trip and twice during it i do short 15 minute 5meo trip by vaping.

The one warning is that your heart has a really difficult time that day. So be carefull and dont do it if you dont have good cardiovascular health.

Edited by Arthogaan

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

@Arthogaan how is the 5 meo experience different and when do you vape 5 meo, after lsd peak? 

Just a guess. Only had lsd never tried 5meo, but from reports of 5meo and where lsd can take me, I can only assume that this ends up in flat out disaster, if both are taken in substantial amounts together

On 5/14/2023 at 9:57 AM, Dazgwny said:

Just a guess. Only had lsd never tried 5meo, but from reports of 5meo and where lsd can take me, I can only assume that this ends up in flat out disaster, if both are taken in substantial amounts together

Thats the key!  never do 2 substance at high levels. always one med-high the other low.

Do not quote me on this BUT.....I have recently read psychedelics will act very differently "in the body" when one does a low dose 

vs when one does a high dose, meaning low doses they may raise certain 5ht receptors, yet when the dosage goes higher it could very well lower

that same receptor.    any biochem nerds here that can maybe chime in

On 5/13/2023 at 11:28 PM, Leo Gura said:

It never even occurred to me to combine them because they have such different durations.

OH NELLIE!!!    your missing out!   low dose mushroom 500-1g/ med-high dose 5meo around 10-15mg 

Let us know if you ever go down this rabbit hole!

On 14.05.2023 at 0:39 PM, OBEler said:

@Arthogaan how is the 5 meo experience different and when do you vape 5 meo, after lsd peak? 

I wouldn't say it is much different. It is just that thanks to LSD I am in a very conscious state and therefore vaping small amounts of 5meo is not so shocking for my mind. LSD is like a trampoline into 5meo space, but the mindspace itself is very similiar. In a way when 5meo enters the mindspace the LSD is just far in the backround,  

But I feel that it is a lot for a body, also I am smoking really small amounts of 5meo bulding it up very slowly by taking reaaally small puffs one after another.

@Arthogaan interesting do you have an vaporizer? Can you fine tune on which level of 5 meo you want it? Like controlling the intensity of 5 meo in real time? Or dies it kick your ass unpredictable still

Yes I have a vaporizer. In my current liquid I have 100 micro grams disolved in about 1.5 mililiters of vape liquid, so it is very diluted. If I were to guess one puff feels like 2micro grams. So almost never I have a feeling after inhale that "shit that was too much" and I can always just inhale more faster - like 5 puffs in 30 seconds. But I never do it faster.

I think that this is by far the best ROA for beginner with 5 meo like me.

I feel safe with it.

12 hours ago, OBEler said:

@RamPhoenix @Arthogaan @RamPhoenix, can you elaborate how this combination is good and when is the time to take 5 meo? 

This will explain in detail why this combo is so "effective"

https://transformpress.com/breadth-and-depth/

You must know YOUR biochemical individuality.    For me I have found:

night before light dinner

wake up 6am empty stomach

500mg-1g psilocybin 

45min-hr later 10-20 mg of 5meodmt. VAPED (20mg for me is HIGH range)

Hold those vapes at least for a full 10 sec., last Vape hold till slightly uncomfortable.   

These sequence is only done once.  If you have not reached "consciousness unification/ego dissolution" play with the variables.

Add 5meo later? use less, use more? set & setting to your comfort? Mind frame going in all love & light or is there angst, anxiety, etc, Music? sound bowls? are you in nature or are you surrounded by four walls in a studio apt?  (not judging or criticizing here its just that it is an extremely soul crushing environment)

I welcome all conversation (constructive criticism), I am here to learn just as you all

R

11 hours ago, Arthogaan said:

I wouldn't say it is much different. It is just that thanks to LSD I am in a very conscious state and therefore vaping small amounts of 5meo is not so shocking for my mind. LSD is like a trampoline into 5meo space, but the mindspace itself is very similiar. In a way when 5meo enters the mindspace the LSD is just far in the backround,  

But I feel that it is a lot for a body, also I am smoking really small amounts of 5meo bulding it up very slowly by taking reaaally small puffs one after another.

Awesome Arthogan, Have you read rays' bread & depth research?  Your description reminds me exactly of Rays' work & how he describes the substances working together synergistically.  (Lsd is like a trampoline into 5meo space) (5meo enters the mindspace the LSD is just far in the background)

9 hours ago, Arthogaan said:

Yes I have a vaporizer. In my current liquid I have 100 micro grams disolved in about 1.5 mililiters of vape liquid, so it is very diluted. If I were to guess one puff feels like 2micro grams. So almost never I have a feeling after inhale that "shit that was too much" and I can always just inhale more faster - like 5 puffs in 30 seconds. But I never do it faster.

I think that this is by far the best ROA for beginner with 5 meo like me.

I feel safe with it.

Vape pen imo is a must when doing research with 5meo.   Ideally I would love to do 5meo Intramuscularly, seems to even extend the journey even more!!

39 minutes ago, RamPhoenix said:

Awesome Arthogan, Have you read rays' bread & depth research?  Your description reminds me exactly of Rays' work & how he describes the substances working together synergistically.  (Lsd is like a trampoline into 5meo space) (5meo enters the mindspace the LSD is just far in the background)

I never heard of that! Thats cool that he describes it similiarly, will check him out.