abundance

Anyone on here ever witnessed a UFO?

56 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Gesundheit2 said:

Show me one person that is not a drug user that saw them.

Are you nuts?

US Navy pilots. These people are Top Gun level trained. Thousands of pilots have experienced UFOs. Professional pilots are like the most sober and non-woo-woo people there could be. If thousands of pilots report UFOs, you'd be a fool not to take them seriously.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

40 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Are you nuts?

Probably.

40 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Professional pilots are like the most sober and non-woo-woo people there could be.

Bro, Pilots are high by definition :P

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

1 hour ago, Gesundheit2 said:

Points for cleverness.

But don't think that just cause you're clever that you got the truth of the matter.

Edited by Leo Gura

@Gesundheit2

1 hour ago, Gesundheit2 said:

Probably.

I see two possibilities:

The pilots saw a very advanced weapons technology being experimented by the USA.

The pilots saw actual aliens in UFOs running scouting and reconnaissance missions. Or trolling you never know. 

32 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

The pilots saw a very advanced weapons technology being experimented by the USA.

This is not a serious possibility. No government has technology that is so advanced, unless they stole it from aliens.

These UFOs are fundamentally not human airplanes, helicopters, drones, nor balloons. And humans don't know how to make anything else.

Edited by Leo Gura

20 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

This is not a serious possibility. No government has technology that is so advanced, unless they stole it from aliens.

Unless it's Hitler's govt. that is hiding in the Antarctica :)

But jokes aside, you're right. I don't know what these things are.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

Once saw a weird, instant lighting at night on the beach. Could have been a comet or a Perseid.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

These UFOs are fundamentally not human airplanes, helicopters, drones, nor balloons. And humans don't know how to make anything else.

Manmade objects can look otherworldly; for example, the SR-71 Blackbird and the F-117 Nighthawk

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

US Navy pilots. These people are Top Gun level trained. Thousands of pilots have experienced UFOs. Professional pilots are like the most sober and non-woo-woo people there could be. If thousands of pilots report UFOs, you'd be a fool not to take them seriously.

Pilots can get confused, too; that's what happened in the '50s:

Look at the Northrop Grumman B-2 Spirit. In my opinion, CIA's secret aircraft projects explain the majority of UFO sightings. 

Edited by The Mystical Man

"Make a gift of your life and lift all mankind by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as yourself. That is the greatest gift anyone can give." - Dr. David R. Hawkins

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

To add a lot of the arguments saying these are drones or advanced human tech grow mute when you take into account that people have been seeing these craft before such tech was even feasible. 

@Gesundheit2

3 hours ago, Gesundheit2 said:

Unless it's Hitler's govt. that is hiding in the Antarctica :)

But jokes aside, you're right. I don't know what these things are.

That's not just a joke, that actually did happen when they tried to create a hidden base there.

2 hours ago, The Mystical Man said:

Manmade objects can look otherworldly

It's not about how they look, it's about how they move and behave. UFOs do not behave like human airplanes.

US stealth aircraft do not behave in any weird ways. They just fly slow and straight.

Edited by Leo Gura

I don't know anything about UFO's but I do know humans can atom bomb capitals etc...  and blame it on aliens. We might end up fighting them as same way we did with "virus". More epistemological threats are on it's way.

Anyways thats my 2 cents.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

It's not about how they look, it's about how they move and behave.

Weird behavior can often be explained, too. Mick West does a good job at that.

"Make a gift of your life and lift all mankind by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as yourself. That is the greatest gift anyone can give." - Dr. David R. Hawkins

Mick West is a fool.

On 3/10/2023 at 8:02 PM, Danioover9000 said:

Occassionally, sometimes in dreams too.

This is the straw that breaks the camel's back.

@Arcangelo

8 hours ago, Arcangelo said:

This is the straw that breaks the camel's back.

I swear on my life, if an Alien appears before me, I'm inviting it to some tea.

10 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Mick West is a fool.

Mick West is a voice of reason, unlike Bob Lazar.

Edited by The Mystical Man

8 minutes ago, The Mystical Man said:

Mick West is a voice of reason

Lol. I watched an hour-long conversation of his "reasoning". It's boilerplate materialist junk. The man isn't seriously thinking, he's just being blindly skeptical.