aurum

Marianne Williamson Is Running For President

224 posts in this topic

I like her progressive vision and passion. She also is steeped in non-duality via ACIM, which is an interesting shift.

My main concern is with her lack of political experience. It also doesn’t seem realistic to believe she will actually win the nomination over Biden, assuming he runs. 

I hope she runs; she seems to be the most authentic democrat compared to AOC, Major Pete, Biden, Hillary.

1 hour ago, Tanz said:

I hope she runs; she seems to be the most authentic democrat compared to AOC, Major Pete, Biden, Hillary.

Well she is running. The question is whether or not she will win. Which, for better or worse, I sincerely doubt she will.

I also assume she must understand her chances seem nil, which makes me wonder what her motivations are. Just to make some noise and seed a message? Practice run for 2028? Maybe both?

I’m not sure if she’ll win. Yet again… stranger things have happened.

But even if she doesn’t, this can do wonders for moving the Overton Window in a more conscious direction.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

Her only chance is if Biden drops dead.

And I highly doubt she'd beat De Santis.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@aurum

3 hours ago, aurum said:

I like her progressive vision and passion. She also is steeped in non-duality via ACIM, which is an interesting shift.

My main concern is with her lack of political experience. It also doesn’t seem realistic to believe she will actually win the nomination over Biden, assuming he runs. 

If Donald Trump became president, anything can happen. In an ideal world, it'd be nice if an OSHO like guy became president.

@Tanz

2 hours ago, Tanz said:

Slim chance she'll win, but that's all it takes,a slim chance. Just look a Slim Shady.

6 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

If Donald Trump became president, anything can happen.

It’s possible but I’m not holding my breath. Trump wasn’t trying to take the nomination from an inter-party incumbent president. He actually had quite a lot of things in his favor, as goofy as it sounds.

13 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

it'd be nice if an OSHO like guy became president.

Osho? You mean like I’ve-got-99-rolls-royces-and-don’t-pay-taxes Osho?

I’m fleeing the country if that happens lol

I don't like it when people like her trying to run as a third alternative. I don't think that she has enough of a following to spoil the 2024 presidential election, but I hope I am not wrong about that.

26 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@aurum

If Donald Trump became president, anything can happen.

She lost badly the last time she ran for president. She also doesn't have charisma like Trump does. Furthermore, she hasn't even received any serious endorsements from any Democratic leaders or big donors.

Edited by Hardkill

6 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

don't like it when people like her trying to run as a third alternative. I don't think that she has enough of a following to spoil the 2024 presidential election, but I hope I am not wrong about that.

She is running on the democratic ticket, not third party. So it won’t hurt Biden’s chances against the Republicans:

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2023/03/04/marianne-williamson-presidential-campaign-2024.html

5 minutes ago, aurum said:

She is running on the democratic ticket, not third party. So it won’t hurt Biden’s chances against the Republicans:

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2023/03/04/marianne-williamson-presidential-campaign-2024.html

Yeah, but if there's a serious contest for the Democratic nomination between Biden and another Democrat then that will cause the Democratic party to split throughout the country, which would also spoil Biden's of winning re-election.

3 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

Yeah, but if there's a serious contest for the Democratic nomination between Biden and another Democrat then that will cause the Democratic party to split throughout the country, which would also spoil Biden's of winning re-election.

I don’t see that happening.

At the end of the day, the Dems will rally behind the nominee. Which will probably be Biden unless he drops out. Just like they did in 2020.

She isn't running to win anything guys lol. Presidential candidacy is a lot of visibility and she is making some issues visible. It would be delusional from her to try to win a presidential election and she is not that.

@aurum

6 hours ago, aurum said:

It’s possible but I’m not holding my breath. Trump wasn’t trying to take the nomination from an inter-party incumbent president. He actually had quite a lot of things in his favor, as goofy as it sounds.

Osho? You mean like I’ve-got-99-rolls-royces-and-don’t-pay-taxes Osho?

I’m fleeing the country if that happens lol

Yes, that OSHO, who had 99 Rolls Royce, and didn't pay tax(technically it's a commune and I don't know tax laws in Oregon county, so I don't know if it's taxed or there's zero tax). The whole thing about any terrorist plot, and poisoning the water supply was from his lieutenant Sheela, and OSHO was just focused on his spiritual practices. Still, reported had 150,000 books before his death, so a pretty knowledgeable leader for president.

Trump had charisma and persuasion, which I can't say for any of the Democrats as they're boring, at least Donald Trump appeared authentic than them at the time.

What happened to your profile pic???

@Hardkill

6 hours ago, Hardkill said:

I don't like it when people like her trying to run as a third alternative. I don't think that she has enough of a following to spoil the 2024 presidential election, but I hope I am not wrong about that.

She lost badly the last time she ran for president. She also doesn't have charisma like Trump does. Furthermore, she hasn't even received any serious endorsements from any Democratic leaders or big donors.

Definitely agree, would have won if she's more ruthless like the cartel, but she didn't play her cards right from the start.

Politics are for the sociopaths, and even psychopaths, not for normies.

3 hours ago, Girzo said:

She isn't running to win anything guys lol. Presidential candidacy is a lot of visibility and she is making some issues visible. It would be delusional from her to try to win a presidential election and she is not that.

Makes you really wonder, do people such as her actually think they will win? Or are they playing some long game for publicity?

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

9 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

technically it's a commune and I don't know tax laws in Oregon county

He did the same thing in India:

https://www.oregonlive.com/rajneesh/1985/07/rajneeshees_leave_legacy_of_un.html

OSHO was just focused on his spiritual practices.

Well then that was his mistake.

It’s not enough to just attend to your spiritual practices when you are the head guru of spiritual commune of people who worship you.

Still, reported had 150,000 books before his death, so a pretty knowledgeable leader for president.

And yet he couldn’t govern his own communes without the whole thing imploding.

What happened to your profile pic???

It was old.

@aurum

2 hours ago, aurum said:

He did the same thing in India:

https://www.oregonlive.com/rajneesh/1985/07/rajneeshees_leave_legacy_of_un.html

Well then that was his mistake.

It’s not enough to just attend to your spiritual practices when you are the head guru of spiritual commune of people who worship you.

And yet he couldn’t govern his own communes without the whole thing imploding.

It was old.

Oh, I see he had practice in India LOL.

Some people are not born great leaders, not everyone is a Genghis Khan or Alexander the great.

Okay, sure, but since OSHO is dead, we can't exactly question him why he sucked as the community's leader.

He obfuscated the leading part, again, to his Lieutenant, in favor for spiritual practices. Seems to me that trade of responsibility for higher states of consciousness was worth it for him. I guess it's hard to be a leader.

4 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

He obfuscated the leading part, again, to his Lieutenant, in favor for spiritual practices. Seems to me that trade of responsibility for higher states of consciousness was worth it for him

It’s not correct to blame everything on his Lieutenant. Osho and his teachings both clearly played a huge role in everything that went down.

4 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

Okay, sure, but since OSHO is dead, we can't exactly question him why he sucked as the community's leader.

Hosting sex orgies and taking all your follower’s material possessions is probably a good place to start.

On 3/5/2023 at 0:58 PM, Danioover9000 said:

If Donald Trump became president, anything can happen. In an ideal world, it'd be nice if an OSHO like guy became president.

The media on both sides loved Trump because they gave him ratings.  He trolled the left well, and the right loved him for that.  The left made it easy for him because they never authentically addressed the issues he was talking about.  If they looked inside enough, admitted to them, and put the effort to change, then Trump would have lost. Instead, they felt shame and weren't brave enough to change because that change would require them to clean up their party.  The democratic party would rather have Trump than Bernie Sanders or Marianne Williamson.  This is why the left is losing trust; they aren't losing as much because they would rather have an "anyone but Trump" mentality.  

If they gave Bernie or Marianne Williamson a fair and equal platform as they did with Biden, January 6th would not have happened and if we had Marianne Williamson we probably wouldn't have funded 100++ billion to Ukraine.  

Edited by Tanz