OBEler

My energy is too aggressive, how to change that

27 posts in this topic

I recognize, that my voice is very loud and aggressive when I speak, also my whole energy is aggressive and strong.

How can my energy become more calm and gendle? 

@A_v_E It can, if I take psychedelics I am very calm and gendle. But I dont want to microdose every day

Bring awareness to it. 

You can practice consciously 15 minutes a day

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Has to do with your base consciousness and genetics but base consciousness overrules genetics , all behavior including voice stems from your base consciousness. Calm voice serene behavior has to do with higher levels of base consciousness. Notice, just because someone has higher levels of base consciousness doesn't mean they're aware of that or have more knowledge than you.

Best way to know where you're base consciousness wise is to compare yourself to other kids around age 4-8, were you very talkative, did you scream or insult your teachers at that age if you didn't like something, how did you compare to the calm well behaved kids in your class. The calm well behaved kids would for example never insult a teacher at that age or say bad things to them, did you want to protects others at that age, did you want to help other people at that age, if you fighted at that age was it in self defence or did you start things first against innocent people etc. 

Edited by Jowblob

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

@Jowblob I never insulted anyone nor did I attacked anyone. I was very quiet as a kid. Still if I speak there is a tone in my voice which sounds aggressive, not calm. almost like screaming

16 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@Jowblob I never insulted anyone nor did I attacked anyone. I was very quiet as a kid. Still if I speak there is a tone in my voice which sounds aggressive, not calm. almost like screaming

Yesterday for example i had to do a class with 20 strangers for my job, most males were there around age 30-50 and  most of them were very busy in behaviour like little kids. They would say things and act like most teenagers are. I was one of the few with serene behavior not saying much feeling very good in my body, no thoughts in mind nothing just serenity and peace. Then some people walked by and said that they think i'm very calm. That's because i operate at a state of consciousness where i see things for what they are, i viewed all the people in class as a movie not knowing what they were doing, and it wasnt their fault. Things that were said by them and the teacher was specific for this materialistic reality and they didn't know any better that it goes much deeper for example.

When you're at this state of consciousness, you're close to the real self behaviour and from this behaviour automatically peace and serenity comes. Just the same with LSD, when you truely give up everything and let go you start feeling insane love aura around you and you start becomes selfless. The behaviour i experience above is basically some level of this selfless behaviour but still far away, since when you're truly selfless you're basically achieving some level of god mode where miracles start to appear for you by you automatically, and everything can be answered without a thought

Edited by Jowblob

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

I have the opposite problem, high energy but overly manic and cerebral.

I think it's the glutamate/GABA axis that plays the main role.

GABA is the main "yang" neurotransmitter, it suppresses anxiety, pain and all internal considerations communicated by the CNS.
Vice versa for glutamate.
A high level of GABA or a low level of glutamate (especially at the level of NMDA receptors) will turn your energy outwards, making you more social but at the same time more assertive, even aggressive.
Basically gives you the impression of being a "focused" energy with a strong interaction with the outside, especially since the energy (thus the stimulating neurotransmitters like cotecholamines, histamine, partly serotonin etc.) will be high.

A funny comparison is the difference between Ketamine and LSD.
LSD is a powerful dopamine agonist, obviously serotonin, but also glutamate, this substance makes me very vulnerable as a child.

While ketamine is a potent dopamine (especially esketamine) agonist, apparently a mild SSRI, but also and above all an NMDA receptor antagonist, this is in fact its primary means of action.
It makes me absolutely ruthless lol, even when I think I'm very nice in communicating when on ketamine I actually look like a pretty unpleasant person, like an intimidating soldier giving orders.
Downhill I become very manic with a fairly high voice.

Anyway, have you tried Ayurvedic diet? it seems that you are too "rajastic", it is very likely that a diet with a certain balance of micronutrients can significantly influence your neurotransmitters in the long term. :ph34r:

Edited by Schizophonia

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

@Schizophonia very interesting Observation, Thanks. 

Yeah this aggressive energy goes very deep, I also think about neurotransmitter imbalances. Yes I tried ayurvedic diet, I concluded that these indian recepts are not for Western stomachs at all. But I like the theory behind it (categorizing food in terms of energy) 

Just channel that energy as if you are just playing with yourself and faking it for fun.

After time you will soak in it long enough that it will start to transform your default.

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

@WelcometoReality Could be, yes. I even get heated during discussios. I get a red face

But dont know why I speak in normal conservations with a loud voice

10 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@WelcometoReality Could be, yes. I even get heated during discussios. I get a red face

But dont know why I speak in normal conservations with a loud voice

I don't know if this applies to you but from my experience with people that talk loud is that they are feeling insecure about themselves and are overcompensating for that by talking loud and very willfully directing the conversation to where they feel most secure.

@OBEler Do you spend much time in nature? I find that helps calm and ground me a lot. 

I would also add that diet helps me a lot. When I changed my diet and began eating a lot more plant based, less meat and processed foods, I felt calmer. 

Do you watch a lot of news and media? Being mindful of what you feed your mind daily can help a lot. 

@Matthew85 no nature, a lot of media but healthy diet.

Maybe media consumption is something to work on, thanks

But i feel to really change my base energy there is a lot more to do

Do you meditate daily?

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

33 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@Carl-Richard Zero Meditation. 

Yeah that could be a game changer 

It can be seriously effective. When I first discovered meditation, I started speaking like this guy for a while xD

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

If this quality isn't causing harm in your daily interactions I would keep it, this expression you have may uniquely give you a brand or unique identity. But if you feel this expression is harmful, then set an intention that you would like to change this aspect of yourself. If this intention is constantly pondered about and focused upon, your life will create circumstances that will help mold this aspect out of your daily expression. As they say....be careful what you ask for. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.