Perfect Songs

247 posts in this topic

???

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  The  🌟 Logos 🌟

🌟

On 2023-02-04 at 11:37 AM, Nilsi said:

Share songs that are close to perfection; ideal; archetypal.

Omfg. I just went into this section of the forum planning on writing a post asking people for their best music and your post was on the top , thanks 

I like this Moroccan song :

Talet Lghiba  

Edited by Sugarcoat

Edited by Salvijus

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

The last half of this perfomance is one of the best live rock perfomances I've ever seen. The writer of the song jokingly called it their first "pop rock" song, and it's unironically such a good song, and they really nailed it here:

2:22

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Here's a list.

if you listen to this last song as coming from a human perspective it sounds pessimistic and whiny but if you listen to it as coming from a machine or AI perspective it gives an entirely different feel.

Peak EDM.

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

Apparently, I'm late to the Aurora party - but my oh my, what a sweet and precious ray of sunshine she is.

Suffocate me

So my tears can be rain:

I will water the ground where I stand

So the flowers can grow back again...

Edited by WeCome1

The solipsism theme song 

The Alien Love theme song

Edited by Yimpa

“Every sunrise is an invitation to brighten the world with your own unique light.“ - ChatGPT

You should seek to transcend the limitations of the ego and the mind in order to experience a sense of unity with the universe or ultimate reality. You can do meditation,sef inquiry and contemplating for that. To recognize the underlying oneness that is believed to exist beyond the realm of dualistic perception.

You should seek to transcend the limitations of the ego and the mind in order to experience a sense of unity with the universe or ultimate reality. You can do meditation,sef inquiry and contemplating for that. To recognize the underlying oneness that is believed to exist beyond the realm of dualistic perception.

“Every sunrise is an invitation to brighten the world with your own unique light.“ - ChatGPT