Nilsi

Perfect Songs

246 posts in this topic

Can’t wait for the new Polo G album. The singles have been absolute bangers, so far.

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

Edited by Yimpa

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

I don't know why I've never shared this before, but this song contains some of the most beautiful/interesting/cool chord progressions. The first time I heard it, I was actually blown away.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

On 9/1/2023 at 11:26 PM, Carl-Richard said:

I don't know why I've never shared this before, but this song contains some of the most beautiful/interesting/cool chord progressions. The first time I heard it, I was actually blown away.

That song is silenter than The Sound of Silence :o

Never listened to this band before, but once I heard this song, I could never forget about it.

Eminem disses Donald Trump:

and Donald Trump dissed back HARD!

Swear to GOD, this is the hardest diss track against Eminem, nobody, maybe the Game's Black Slim Shady or MGK's Rap Devil, but this diss track is FIRE, so fire it's making the floor LAVA!?

On 4.9.2023 at 8:45 PM, Yimpa said:

That song is silenter than The Sound of Silence :o

Wut

@Carl-Richard Maybe due to country restriction? I’m in the US.

IMG_2784.jpeg

9 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

@Carl-Richard Maybe due to country restriction? I’m in the US.

I see.

6 minutes ago, Sidra khan said:

? what's interesting in it. It's just plain tannn tannn tannn

The vibes and the feels of especially the later parts.

2 hours ago, Sidra khan said:

Great, This thread has fascinated me to learn guitar ?, I see you are good in these things recommend me something from YouTube.

IMG_20230916_193426.jpg

Very cool, what kind of music would you like to play?

What you resist, persists and less of you exists. There is a part of you that never leaves. You are not in; you have never been. You know. You put it there and time stretches. 

Descending by tool has to be the most climactic thing I've ever listened to. I mean I don't really always like it? It has that sort of vibe of, like, what's it called- When something sounds so important and it gets you into this almost fight or flight state so you can't properly use logic to get yourself out of the feeling? Like reading the book of revelation or something.