Mada_

Australia Legalises MDMA and Psilocybin

16 posts in this topic

Wow! Nice!

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Damn... The World opens up to psychedelics! Thanks for sharing 

Is MDMA safe? I haven't really tried it because I heard it can rob you of your sensitivity to emotions. Haven't really researched it. 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

On 05/02/2023 at 8:35 AM, Thought Art said:

Is MDMA safe? I haven't really tried it because I heard it can rob you of your sensitivity to emotions. Haven't really researched it. 

Very difficult to get 99%, especially in Australia. Leo managed to track some down and basically said it enhances your experience of love a fuck ton. 

Same precautions as any psychedelics I presume, understand what you're taking, draw off the experiences of people who've taken it before. 

MDMA in Australia gets cut with nasty stuff, they tested a bunch of pills at a music festival a few years ago which came back 100% meth. Its critical to test your pills. 

On 4/2/2023 at 10:35 PM, Thought Art said:

MDMA is a dangerous substance. Quite addictive in the world of the night, it can keep you upright for 3 days dancing and partying without a problem, then you have a horrible hangover from a lack of serotonin, in three days it passes, and on Friday you party again. If you stay like this for a few years, as is the case with many people, your brain will suffer the consequences. there are no definitive studies, since it is difficult to find a chronic user of mdma who is not also a cannabis user, and who does not consume cocaine and amphetamine often, but I have tried it on myself, a year on party more or less, and the time came a moment when something told me: be careful. real danger, toxic. and stop using it completely

@Ima Freeman right because most Mdma users combine it with other substances 

And the dose is very important 

Edited by OBEler

On 05/02/2023 at 6:55 AM, the_void_of_chaos said:

Won't be seeing this in my country till I'm a dead meat. ?

Not with that mindset you definitely won't. Your not allowing the space to change.

Pure MDMA is fine, medicinal. Deep medicine. the problem is it's extremely difficult to find 

On 2/4/2023 at 3:35 PM, Thought Art said:

Is MDMA safe?

No. But it's worth it.

4 hours ago, BlessedLion said:

Pure MDMA is fine, medicinal. Deep medicine. the problem is it's extremely difficult to find 

I would not do it more than 3 times in your life. Don't do what I did and abuse it, took me years to recover.

Try MDMA just to try it, but then use other psychedelics as your workhorse.

It would be a mistake to make MDMA your workhorse.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 2.03.2023 at 11:51 AM, Mada_ said:

Very difficult to get 99%,

Health-obsessed purity freaks can learn chemistry, buy some glassware and perform distillation or recrystallization of any compound they get. This way you will always get 99% purity or as pure as you can get. This is a suggestion only for responsible, intelligent adults dedicated to psychedelics solo-research.