Key Elements

What Is The One Thing You Love?

32 posts in this topic

Have you narrowed it down? :) Is it marketable? Is it profound with a mission?

God/Absolute Infinity.    I would also say myself, but I don't really exist. ;) 

@Key Elements

16 hours ago, Key Elements said:

Have you narrowed it down? :) Is it marketable? Is it profound with a mission?

Great Video, this guy has a point here.  I was having the same problem!!! Doing too many things at once and it was making me physically sick!  I see how hyper-focusing on one thing is really important to completing tasks.  Thanks for the insight.  I needed to see this!

Thanks for your answers all! :) Now, here is the big "secret." ;) It's simple! Whatever you love to do, you have got to practice - lots of practice! Then, you'll get good at it. How?

Look here:

Of course, you'll enjoy it practicing it cause you said you love to do it. 

One last thing...you will succeed in it if you put it in this structure:

bi_triangle-300x259.jpg

From the book: Guide to Investing by Robert Kiyosaki. Try, try again till you succeed. 

Nice video. It reminds me of this story:

Once upon a time, there was a very hungry jackass. He had to choose between two bales of hay. He wanted both so badly but couldn't decide on which one to eat first. As a result, he starved himself to death.

The moral: one thing at a time.

Even so, I work on two separate creative ventures. When my momentum lulls in one, I switch over to the other. It keeps things fresh and prevents backsliding.

“Feeling is the antithesis of pain."

—Arthur Janov

I love Reiki(Energy Healing) and I love LOVE (God/Absolute Infinity)!  Easy enough for me. :)  Will Do!

Dedication is key!  Great video!

@abgespaced What do you notice yourself doing on your free time? I noticed myself painting. I love art. I used to make tiny decorative baskets as return gifts (aka "goody bags" for children). Used to sell them to parents who were throwing birthday parties for their children. It was too demanding, too many orders. Then, during networking, I met a business guy who asked me, "It's great that you're selling your products - baskets. You can sell 10 a day easily. But, what about 10,000?" That was a good question. Then, I wrote a bilingual book and made a website. That got me my current job as a bilingual teacher. Language arts. I still have a long way to go. I do canvas paintings for my students. Example:

2016-11-26 11.11.45.jpg

I signed it with my website - behind the heart stickers - not ready to show it yet. Hope this helps.

I would say, unearth your passion and make it marketable. 

22 hours ago, Peace and Love said:

... I love LOVE...

reading this sentence made me feel a strong rush of Love for you and the universe.

So I love Peace and Love and all the people on this site :) oh and beautiful music and nature.

one the most love inducing music pieces for me:

Edited by Vercingetorix

"A ship is safe in harbor, but that's not what ships are made for"    - John A. Shedd

@abgespaced

That's...depressingly poetic. I think if you dig down even deeper than "the deepest point where all things are equally lifeless," you'll surprise yourself. You may have to wade through some bad feelings though.

I wrote a thought experiment on my blog that may help answer your question. I'll paste it here:

what if you were the omega man?

In The Omega Man, Neville (played by Charlton Heston) is presumably the last man on earth, defending himself against vampires at night. Otherwise, he does whatever he wants during the day.

What if you were the omega man? What if the world were your oyster? What if nothing were at stake? What if there were no reason to do anything? What if there were no audience? What would you do to pass the time? Write songs? Paint? Play chess with yourself?

Answer these questions honestly, and you reveal your authentic creative interests. Then ask yourself:

What if the world is already your oyster? What if nothing is at stake? What if you already have no reason to do anything? What if an audience is unnecessary?

Then what would you do to pass the time? And why aren’t you doing it?

“Feeling is the antithesis of pain."

—Arthur Janov

@Key Elements

Simple. Pragmatic. Effective. An answer was forthcoming in the space of your first sentence. In my spare time I research.

@jjer94

Insightful. Thought-provoking. Genius. If I was the Omega Man I would create massive experiments and fuck with nature. 

Edited by abgespaced
added detail

I love cakes :)xD.  Not marketable only eatable.

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

42 minutes ago, I_Like_Thing said:

The smell and taste of vanilla

Brilliant.

I love to love !

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them