Key Elements

What Is The One Thing You Love?

32 posts in this topic

@Whywolf I love art too. 

Love in different languages for my students...

2016-11-12 10.06.30.jpg

Art quote:

FB_IMG_1465201528503.jpg

Edited by Key Elements

Motivating people 

- Enter your fear and you are free -

@Key Elements Philosophy both as theory and as embodiment.  Originality in Philosophy.  Advancing the ball in the subject.  That's what excites me. 

apples

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

I have the problem with nailing my 'one thing' whenever I say to myself "now I've got it" suddenly other opportunities come up and I'm juggling like 2/3 things at a time, then after some time my laser focus comes to one, I do that for some time... and bang, here we go again new passion. Let's say recently - I really got into programming and then suddenly without much intention I started to write poetry for myself.

Altough I was always fascinated with the concept of being a master in 1 thing I see now that my position is not so bad because over my lifetime I get expertise in a topic and then move to another - the only thing I see I'm behind in life is social life but it stopped bothering me, I don't need recognition, I'm at peace with soltitude or perhaps my environment just don't have that many interesting people.

@Lou7 I would say, the one thing to most people may be the combination of 2-3 things put together. Something is created in the multiple interests. For me, I discovered that it is teaching language/art/non-duality put together. This makes it unique and hard to quit because you could be flexible and adjust to it as you go along. 

On 07/03/2017 at 4:25 AM, abgespaced said:

Money.

Try without it.

Well, this is a different. It depends on location, and you will have to research and visit there to see if you want to live like that. My concerns are hospitals and securities, like a gated community - because it's in a remote village. Of course, they have fresh air, food, and a very clean environment, which can mean excellent health and long life.

1 hour ago, Key Elements said:

Well, this is a different. It depends on location, and you will have to research and visit there to see if you want to live like that. My concerns are hospitals and securities, like a gated community - because it's in a remote village. Of course, they have fresh air, food, and a very clean environment, which can mean excellent health and long life.

I remember this video so well, this was a South Asian guy, forgot his name. This video touched me so deep. I wish everything in this world was made that simple. You sharing that video brought back memories. 

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly