halfknots

The Youtuber Started A Death Cult

130 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, Arthogaan said:

@Leo Gura Do you have any feeling about such stuff when it turns up?

I am sure you don't really care, and are really used to such kinds of critiques but I mean it in a more existential way.
Like do you ever get sad that there are people who try to picture your life purpose as devilry? 
That people just are that way?

Or that part of the shadow is totally mastered for you and you never get your vibration lowered by such things?

It used to bother me but not any more.

Awakening makes such concerns irrelevant.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

11 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

I just want to see a balanced critique… 

The only critique of me that's gonna have any teeth is that I don't embody my own work enough. And of course that's true. If I embodied everything I said I would be walking on water.

You are always gonna fall short of embodying God.

Edited by Leo Gura

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The only critique of me that's gonna have any teeth is that I don't embody my own work enough. And of course that's true. If I embodied everything I said I would be walking on water.

@Leo Gura you'd be like Sadghuru!??

5 minutes ago, Greatnestwithin said:

@Leo Gura you'd be like Sadghuru!??

You never know how many girls Sadhguru is pimping out on the side :P

If I wasn't so humble, I would say that my body of theoretical work is better than Sadhguru's. But maybe I'm just biased.

Edited by Leo Gura

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

If I wasn't so humble, I would say that my body of theoretical work is better than Sadhguru's. But maybe I'm just biased.

I much prefer your style of teaching where you deep dive into topics in each episode. I'm not a fan of Sadhguru's short tidbit type of episodes, I feel like I don't get much out of them compared to yours

"We are born of Love, Love is our mother" - Rumi

My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9vkQMt-MlvK9Xvnf-Ji

Leo takes a tough love approach, which is important for any type of mentor or teacher, since it toughens the person instead of inflating ego.
It is his personality and not everyone can take that.

I do believe that there needs to be a balance, more love and compassion (as "new agey" as that may sound lol), which Leo is lacking especially on the forum.

15 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Leo Gura haha we will never know;). Yes your theoretical work is by far more extensive and deep. It is good that you acknowledge that yourself. AND I´d love to see your Being transmitting more of that wisdom. it´d look good on you. 

33 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

But you've actualized yourself almost completely. You've utilized your gifts and talents to the max and now you're basically the best version of yourself. Isn't that like the original and main goal of this work while God is just a tangent/side part of it?

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

Fuck them. Retards can't create anything worthwhile by themselves so they need to attack other people for living. 

53 minutes ago, Gesundheit2 said:

But you've actualized yourself almost completely. You've utilized your gifts and talents to the max and now you're basically the best version of yourself. Isn't that like the original and main goal of this work while God is just a tangent/side part of it?

This sounds like a troll.

God help you if you're serious.

Edited by Leo Gura

@Leo Gura

No, I'm serious. But it seems you lost track of your own mission.

Self-actualization is the realization or fulfillment of one's talents and potentialities. Correct me if I'm wrong, but you seem to have achieved that to a great extent. You have met most of your needs.

Otherwise, what else do you still want and have not yet achieved? And where do you peg yourself on Maslow's hierarchy?

Edited by Gesundheit2

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

@Leo Gura  Jesus, the video is mostly misinformation nd only gossip, potential slander and defamation. Don't worry Leo, I've reported the video and channel to the authorities. I may not be the Actualized.org moderator, but I'll at least do my part as the internet moderator.

Free Publicity. Nassin Talled said in one his books that he put controvestial stuff on his writings on purpouse because he knows someone will post critics about it somewhere in the news so in this way he will have free advertisement. It works. Is the old adage " Speak bad think but speak about me" 

When I was teen I remember telling girls about some guy I knew and I used to give warnings to them like " hey dont talk with guy he is an asshole" and in the end they end up dating the guy. So I was indirectly making advertisement to the guy. 

@Rafael Thundercat

9 minutes ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

Free Publicity. Nassin Talled said in one his books that he put controvestial stuff on his writings on purpouse because he knows someone will post critics about it somewhere in the news so in this way he will have free advertisement. It works. Is the old adage " Speak bad think but speak about me" 

When I was teen I remember telling girls about some guy I knew and I used to give warnings to them like " hey dont talk with guy he is an asshole" and in the end they end up dating the guy. So I was indirectly making advertisement to the guy. 

I agree. It's no use commenting, either trying to give a critic and correction, or flame hate at them, it's all converges into them having more attention. So far, reporting seems to be more effective.

Can't even listen to half of the video. While it's a good hit piece, it's so biased and cherry picked, selective bias against Leo that it's completely debased morally. The dude thinks he's being rational and acts with reasonable takes, but reason is treasonable and the whore that rots out people's brains, it ain't that hard to see he's trying to ration food to mouth with these drama pieces. He needs to Ramadan fast before he's antics blows him to pieces.

12 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I do that deliberately to weed out normies.

I teach hardcore things so I adopt a somewhat hardcore tone. I am not trying to be pleasant to the ego.

I am a radical. That's part of my brand. I am not going to hide that under some sweet mainstream facade. I have no interest in being Eckhart Tolle. I am a polarizing person so people will love me or hate me.

With that said, I have softened up over the years.

That are the things one must read between the lines. I see it all the time. I even saw it in Osho style, he goes on speaking and is enjoyable and suddenly when one is not expecting he hits the hammer rigth in the head of ego. I notice in your videos that the hammer hit comes around almost in the end. All the butthurts and impatient spirits quit after the first or second hour of videos. The brave stay to recive the hammer. Dont change the style. Or do whatever you wish.

1 hour ago, Gesundheit2 said:

@Leo Gura

No, I'm serious. But it seems you lost track of your own mission.

Lol

Self-actualization is the realization or fulfillment of one's talents and potentialities. Correct me if I'm wrong, but you seem to have achieved that to a great extent. You have met most of your needs.

Otherwise, what else do you still want and have not yet achieved? And where do you peg yourself on Maslow's hierarchy?

The only thing I care about achieving is God.

1 hour ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Leo Gura  Don't worry Leo, I've reported the video and channel to the authorities. I may not be the Actualized.org moderator, but I'll at least do my part as the internet moderator.

I hope you are joking.

Guys, be careful in jumping to my defense. It tends to backfire. Just let people criticize me as they wish. No defense is necessary.

Edited by Leo Gura

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Because God cannot be actualized?

17 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Lol

The only thing I care about achieving is God.

I hope you are joking.

Guys, be careful in jumping to my defense. It tends to backfire. Just let people criticize me as they wish. No defense is necessary.

Leo Gura have Online Bodyguards. How can Nobody have body guards? 

Edited by Rafael Thundercat