StarStruck

Girls gaining interests once you choose another girl

20 posts in this topic

So I was in the nightclub and I was talking to this girl. Very hot girl and she was kind of indifferent to me. I wasn’t reaching towards her just trying to vibe. So I thought she wasn’t interested because she isn’t hooking. I start to talk to another girl and now of sudden she seems interested in me once she saw that the other girl hooked. 

She was trying to get my attention with body language and positioning close to me. I wasn’t going to switch from game so I just ignored her although she was way hotter. 

This is a pattern that I keep see happening. Do you think it is just me or are girls just build that way? I do have an ego so if a girl is not hooking for the first time I’m not going to come for you a second time, it is her turn right now. 

Why do girls interest spark at the moment they see I find another girl? 

Edited by StarStruck

Its not you, happened to me too its girls seeing you with other girls and they seek approval from you, if she gets your interest that means shes validated in some way ,they are competitive in that way with other girls...like they stare at you and they dont care, where they usually look away immedietly...

Edited by NoSelfSelf

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

@StarStruck Yeah its not like you automatically become a chick magnet ;)

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

Now fight.

It's called pre-selection. It's basically the number one factor for attractiveness. If you're in demand, your value goes up. And vice-versa.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

Definitely leverage this. Get it over to your social media and social circle. Let it seep into your personality. Can get some of them as a body if you ever break up with your girlfriend if you have one ? plant them seeds

Edited by Lyubov

2 hours ago, museumoftrees said:

Just wait until you get a girlfriend.

I hate eyes on me. Just let a brother have a peak. 

Of course the eaziest way to get a girl is to already have one under your arm.

Girls are attracted to status and leadership. Leaders are surrounded by followers and orbiters.

This goes back to old school Mystery Method principles. You can use girls to get more girls. The effect is exponential.

An effective way to cheat this system is to do lots of set merging. Walk up to a randon group of girls and immediately introduce them to another random group of girls. Then pick off your girl and walk away with her while the others keep each other busy. Solid technique. Helps build state too and good way to warm up if you enter the club solo.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

14 hours ago, StarStruck said:

Do you think it is just me or are girls just build that way?

Girls are built to be attracted to value (personal preference/objective value), for whatever reason the kind of value she wanted she didn't see in you, or discover it from your short conversation. Bad timing, bad interaction, w/e.

However she must have valued your confidence and lack of insecurity, because as soon as she saw you move onto another girl it triggered some attraction in her.

It's also just hypergamy. Women want to feel like they are being chosen from your many options, if they know you don't have a lot of options then counter-intuitively they won't feel special because they don't have anyone else to be compared too. Every woman of course wants to feel special. If you make her feel special, she is yours.

hrhrhtewgfegege

I just wanted to add that this is not exclusive to girls. Guys are attracted to the hottest girls in the same way. It's mostly herd mentality, not much related to leadership or hypergamy. It's just the lazy way of valuing a person by delegation. It's how extroverts rule the markets and the world.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

It's called social proof. Some girls will use this against you. They will act like they don't want you to scare other girls away from you. So that you stay available to her. It's very clever I must admit.

I left this forum because a moderator has a problem with me talking positively about myself and giving advice. This reflects the forum as a whole. This place is negative, bitter, hateful and anti success. If you don't notice this that's because you're one of them. I hope some of you benefited from my posts. Take care.

I've noticed this happen to me too with girls 

For me, I won't really want a girl but when I see her moving to other guys it makes me possessive and insecure 

I still don't like the girl though 

So yeah def drop this hoe 

Edited by Jacob Morres

@Jacob Morres So shes a hoe because shes not giving you what you wanted after she smells your low self esteem, thats dangerous if you are not red pilled,soon it will infect your mind...

It's you.

Now fight.

16 minutes ago, Jacob Morres said:

So yeah def drop this hoe

This kind language is not accepted here. Do not speak disrespectfully of woman-kind.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 hours ago, Roy said:

Girls are built to be attracted to value (personal preference/objective value), for whatever reason the kind of value she wanted she didn't see in you, or discover it from your short conversation. Bad timing, bad interaction, w/e.

However she must have valued your confidence and lack of insecurity, because as soon as she saw you move onto another girl it triggered some attraction in her.

It's also just hypergamy. Women want to feel like they are being chosen from your many options, if they know you don't have a lot of options then counter-intuitively they won't feel special because they don't have anyone else to be compared too. Every woman of course wants to feel special. If you make her feel special, she is yours.

Now it is starting to click for me. Power/status/leadership means having options. Girls are attracted to power (if you don't have options you don't have power). It is all about not giving your power away as a man and more importantly projecting that power while being grounded in oneself. If you just give it away because she looks nice, your power is not worth that much. 

That is something I need to learn though. I'm not used to all this female attention. I have options and as an empath I try to please everybody. It comes from a good place but that means I don't value my own power and what I want.

Currently I'm having trouble rejecting old women (25+). This age bracket is getting older and I think they know their looks are fading so they are more receptive to advances but most of the time they don't match up in attractiveness to younger girls (just my pov). One can't have power and be soft hearted imo.

4 hours ago, Gesundheit2 said:

I just wanted to add that this is not exclusive to girls. Guys are attracted to the hottest girls in the same way. It's mostly herd mentality, not much related to leadership or hypergamy. It's just the lazy way of valuing a person by delegation. It's how extroverts rule the markets and the world.

What males and females are attracted to is completely different but there is overlap.

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Girls are attracted to status and leadership. Leaders are surrounded by followers and orbiters.

This goes back to old school Mystery Method principles. You can use girls to get more girls. The effect is exponential.

An effective way to cheat this system is to do lots of set merging. Walk up to a randon group of girls and immediately introduce them to another random group of girls. Then pick off your girl and walk away with her while the others keep each other busy. Solid technique. Helps build state too and good way to warm up if you enter the club solo.

I haven't tried that yet.

Edited by StarStruck

12 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

WOW thats brilliant! What a great technique! Thanks for sharing!

Focus on the solution, not the problem

@StarStruck This is something women do partly to boost their ego, the explanations that women are attracted to status is not the whole picture to this phenomenon. 

Many times this has nothing to with the guy per se, (That she finds you attractive etc) but it is a competition thing between women. Women who do this wants you to notice her because this will hopefully get the other woman that you are showing interest in upset, jealous etc…. Maybe even get her to embarrass herself. If the woman you show interest in reacts she “Won the competition” so to speak, which then boosts her ego. The guy will also get his ego boosted, thinking he is a chick magnet. (which she also knows) But in reality she was never interested in you, she just wanna shove it in the other womans face “that she is more attractive”, of  higher status or whatever. If she was interested in you genuinely and found you attractive she would have shown interest from the start. 

This is what women in their masculine act like, they love drama and will start drama with other women and try to make eachother jealous. Feminine women don’t involve themselves in this bs, they simply chose to walk away. If a woman flirts with my man I don’t react, it is up to him to put his foot down and say no.

6 minutes ago, Bad_anarchist said:

@StarStruck This is something women do partly to boost their ego, the explanations that women are attracted to status is not the whole picture to this phenomenon. 

Many times this has nothing to with the guy per se, (That she finds you attractive etc) but it is a competition thing between women. Women who do this wants you to notice her because this will hopefully get the other woman that you are showing interest in upset, jealous etc…. Maybe even get her to embarrass herself. If the woman you show interest in reacts she “Won the competition” so to speak, which then boosts her ego. The guy will also get his ego boosted, thinking he is a chick magnet. (which she also knows) But in reality she was never interested in you, she just wanna shove it in the other womans face “that she is more attractive”, of  higher status or whatever. If she was interested in you genuinely and found you attractive she would have shown interest from the start. 

This is what women in their masculine act like, they love drama and will start drama with other women and try to make eachother jealous. Feminine women don’t involve themselves in this bs, they simply chose to walk away. If a woman flirts with my man I don’t react, it is up to him to put his foot down and say no.

We all play stupid monkey games. Let not kid ourselves. Everybody plays with the toys that is given by God. We just have to play along and use their games against them instead of being played. Obviously the ideal situation is that she doesn't game me and I don't game her but then there wouldn't be no game and no fun.

Edited by StarStruck

On 1/14/2023 at 1:40 AM, Leo Gura said:

This kind language is not accepted here. Do not speak disrespectfully of woman-kind.

?

I wasn't aware 

Sorry about that

Noted of this word 

Edited by Jacob Morres