OBEler

5 Meo master plan to reach deepest trips

67 posts in this topic

@Leo GuraYou one time said, that you snorted 30 mg 5 Meo dmt in your early tries and this was 1000 stronger and deeper than 20 mg snorted. I have some advanced questions about this:

1) is it worth going so deep at least one time?

2) is it ever possible to reaching this deep level on 30 mg snorted with many 20 mg trips plugged?

3) If you only want to plug, what plan can you recommend to reach this deep level like you did on 30 mg snorted? Do I need to plug 90 mg at the end or would it better to stay on lower levels but do a lot of 5 meo sessions every week?

Please answer these questions for people, who are normal sensitive to psychedelics.

Anyone else can answer this? 

If 30 mg is 1000 times deeper than 20 mg snorted, is there a possibility to go as deep as 30 mg snorted with only 15 to 20 mg plugged? 

In my opinion you cant answer this objectively. Im sure experienced users like Leo will have an way deeper trip with 20 than others have with 30. You shouldnt shoot for the highest. It depends on your prior psychedelic experiences, your baseline state of consciousness, your sensitivity to psychedelics etc...  I would just slowly increasing your doses and see where it leads you and integrate the insights. I dont see the need to go deeper and deeper increasingly fast. 

Edited by Cireeric

imo the best thing is to start vaping and later, when you ve had some breakthroughs, snort or plug. vaping the effect is brief and you can dose on the fly.

I prepare 3 pipes. well I don't use pipes, I use borosilicate flasks to which I have attached a tube with a cork. I prepare all 3 with 7 mg each and two torches, one small and one large. you start with the small one and vape something like 2mg. just a touch, you let your mind get used for two or 3 minutes to that lying on the floor without clothes. any clothing can be perceived as unbearable at any given time .

then some more, and lay again, and then a large torch and all that is left in the first flask. This is already a serious dose that in my case makes for example that with open eyes I see nothing, only black with green fractals, and you notice the emptiness lurking there but you still have a sense of self. after, as you see it. if I notice negativity, I get up, make myself a salad and leave. why? because I know what I'm going to find if I continue: the total dead void. this is a tough experience. but it depends, since in the end, in my case, it's something to go through.

Well, if I go for the second pipe, I'll directly take a big torch and vape everything. this normally breaks. there is no body, there is no self, there is absolute bottomless emptiness. This bottomless emptiness can manifest as a bottomless emptiness and that's it, which is pretty horrible, or it can manifest as the infinite absolute, what you are, total. In first case, your choice. Stop with a bad experience, or insist having the risk of a worse one. In second case, as soon as you become aware of yourself again, you take the third flask and vape it whole. and you completely disappear. there is no self anymore, there is no mind, you are in the dimension of infinity, and this is the most normal thing. what always was. You are existence, obviously, and nothing could be better because this is absolute perfection. the total joy. your body becomes a channel of energy to jet, all the control energy that you stored during all your life is released in a moment. you have been transformed, forever. you get up, open your arms and your whole body says: hallelujah. it is obvious how your body and this moment with all its nuances is being created in real time. happiness is total, since you have been Released from your self-imposed jail. then enjoy perceiving infinity for a while, and little by little your self will solidify again, but reconfigured.

in my case, I have had total dissolution reactivations 5 consecutive nights. The good thing about vaping is that in two hours you are as if you had not taken anything. you can go to the gym, meet a friend, anything

Edited by Breakingthewall

@Breakingthewall thank you, very interesting . You developed a very clever technique. 

"then some more, and lay again, and then a large torch and all that is left in the first flask. This is already a serious dose that in my case makes for example that with open eyes I see nothing, only black with green fractals, and you notice the emptiness lurking there but you still have a sense of self. after, as you see it. if I notice negativity, I get up, make myself a salad and leave. why? because I know what I'm going to find if I continue: the total dead void. this is a tough experience. but it depends, since in the end, in my case, it's something to go through."

So I understand you right, if you see on this point the Total Blackness with opened eyes you still have the choise to end this trip in short time by standing up and eat something light? Your visual sight will be there again? 

You don't been to snort anything. Plug as much as you can handle. If you dare.

Watch out, high doses will destabilize your life.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Yeah thats the price. I just ask me if you ever can reach such deepness with lower doses or will this forever impossible. 

10 minutes ago, OBEler said:

So I understand you right, if you see on this point the Total Blackness with opened eyes you still have the choise to end this trip in short time by standing up and eat something light? Your visual sight will be there again? 

I mean, if i have bad feeling at the begging, i prefer to postpone for another moment. what I said about seeing black with open eyes always happens.

i have also tried plugged, up to 30mg. the effect is strong, but since it is so progressive it seems that the ego adapts little by little and the real breakthrough never happens. I want to try the same amount snorted, since it is more powerful. maybe plug in 35, but I have a feeling it wouldn't work

44 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@Leo Gura Yeah thats the price. I just ask me if you ever can reach such deepness with lower doses or will this forever impossible. 

The more you take the deeper it will go.

I've done doses up to 100mg. I've done several grams within a 12-hour period.

There's not limit to how deep it goes.

But watch out. You could kill yourself just from mental destablization.

Edited by Leo Gura

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Leo Gura it'd be good to hear  where you are at in your life beyond actualized, a reflection video sharing what's next for you, what you are working on personally etc 

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

100mg doses? Are you serious? Sound’s almost like you are making it up. ?

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

37 minutes ago, Vincent S said:

100mg doses? Are you serious? Sound’s almost like you are making it up. ?

I hardly measure my doses any more. I just dump powder into the spoon to my liking. I've gone through as much as a few grams of chem within a single day. You learn to handle it. But your whole life will unravel, so watch out.

Edited by Leo Gura

@Leo Gura daaammnn.. 

Leo please make Blog Videos again what you are doing in background. I thought you were rarely tripping and just once a time plug some 20 mg malt or so and thats it. 

Since your last report about your health issues or solipsism journey there were no Status reports about your spiritual journey. These raw personal videos have a lot of value to show

41 minutes ago, OBEler said:

I thought you were rarely tripping and just once a time plug some 20 mg malt or so and thats it.

It varies. I'm not always hitting it hard, but there were times when I hit it so hard I nearly killed myself simply because I wanted to see how deep the rabbit hole goes. I wouldn't really recommend that to anyone because it's dangerous.

I have become conscious of things that no one has ever talked about, and I don't even plan to talk about it, because it cannot be talked about and no one will understand these things but me. So I keep it to myself.

I've become so conscious that I hardly have a desire any more to teach humans, because none of them will understand, and all human spirituality is nonsense. If you trip deep enough you will reach this point yourself some day. I wouldn't really recommend it to a general audience because those levels of consciousness are way too hardcore for all but the most exceptional humans to stomach.

Edited by Leo Gura

@Leo Gura Personally appreciate when you teach but, hey I am just a human

5meo is so special. Such... Grace... for me anyway. It's like, terrifying Good. Very Safe, Very whole my last few dips...

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

5-MeO goes deep but my most deepest consciousness has been on weed.

Edited by Leo Gura

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

5-MeO goes deep but my most deepest consciousness has been on weed.

Interesting - could that have been because you'd already been so attuned to god conciousness through 5-Meo? I wonder if it's possible on weed having never taken 5-Meo.

5 minutes ago, Mips said:

Interesting - could that have been because you'd already been so attuned to god conciousness through 5-Meo?

There's no way to test that at this point since it's water under the bridge.

Certainly 5-MeO has potentiated all psychedelics for me to some extent. However, I think I was always exceptionally sensitive to weed, I just never tried it until very late in my psychedelic experiments. In a sense it was perfect to leave it for last. In retrospect I see that not toying with weed was all part of my divine plan because it is so potent and I had to build up to it.

Edited by Leo Gura

@Leo Gura Yeah you have mentioned that about pot

I've had pretty deep experiences on pot. 

As of right now, 5meo is way stronger than weed for me. 

But, I've smoked weed for years... Currently hardly ever.

But, I have smoked pot recently during christmas break. I cried and dance ahaha. thats my religion.

5meodmt, dmt are stronger than Pot. But, honestly they are all strong. Just qualitatively different.

Seems like a substance isn't strong on it's own but in relation to many factors.

If I didn't ever smoke weed, would I have watched your videos? Maybe, maybe not.

I was thinking about this stuff while in like grade 3 so. Who knows. I had so many strong ideas/ realizations way before I watched Leo. I just never had confidence to hold any belief and went back to not knowing. building that tapestry.

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

31 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

There's no way to test that at this point since it's water under the bridge.

Certainly 5-MeO has potentiated all psychedelics for me to some extent. However, I think I was always exceptionally sensitive to weed, I just never tried it until very late in my psychedelic experiments. In a sense it was perfect to leave it for last. In retrospect I see that not toying with weed was all part of my divine plan because it is so potent and I had to build up to it.

What dose and strain?