Hardkill

Is it possible that I've already reached my peak genetic potential for learning game?

23 posts in this topic

I've feel like I've maxed out on practically everything I could possibly do to improve my game as far as possible.

However, I am beginning to wonder if I am getting really close to hitting the ceiling, as if I am no longer able to significantly improve my level of game no matter how much I try or what new thing I try. 

Sadly, I do have Asperger's and as I've mentioned before in many of the previous posts I've made on here, for years I've tried meeting girls at all different kinds of places and learned from many of best dating/seduction gurus out there, constantly asked advice on many different seduction/pickup forums, watched and applied what I've learned from Leo's "How to Get Laid" series, done online game like crazy, etc., etc., etc.

I ultimately got laid with less than 10 reasonably attractive girls and one girlfriend I was with for years before she broke up with me.

I am going to be 35 years old very soon and I am very worried about the possibility of not being able to improve my game anymore because of the fact that my brain was never wired for social adept person given my genetic limitations.

Edited by Hardkill

I have autistic tendencies as well, and I've experienced dramatic changes in my brain and autistic traits on some break through psychidelic trips.

I'm still working out how to truly resolve this, but don't give up hope I know it's possible to reverse what you're describing.

I had an incredible experience of healing and purification on a 10 day vipassana retreat so I'm exploring that right now.

Good luck ?

51 minutes ago, TheGreekSeeker said:

@Hardkill wait, if you're 35 years old, then how do you do pick-up on girls in school? Do you mean university?

Yeah, at a college or university. Besides there have been always plenty of girls at the colleges/universities I've attend who have been in their mid 20s to mid 30s. I've already been on dates with a number of girls I've cold/warm approached in different college campuses. I got laid with 1 of them and almost got laid with 2 others.

Edited by Hardkill

Your post is steeped in victim mode talk. You are creating these emotions through your beliefs. You are not the victim of your emotions or some label, you are the creator of them, 100%. You maybe haven’t actually worked through fully all the beliefs you are holding that are creating this experience for you and it can go unresolved and it can stay like that if you don’t work through those beliefs. 

I was diagnosed as being on the tale end of the spectrum as well. And I can tell you now, that whole spectrum is bullshit  in determining your quality of life, it all comes down to your beliefs because bro, there is literally one of them guys born without arms and legs who has a hot as fuck wife. Look that guy up in the wheelchair. I’m not saying that to make it sound like you aren’t facing challenges, you absolutely are and they are valid in their own right, I’m just saying you need to recognize even when sometimes you’re given stuff that is out of your control, what you make of it is 100% in your control through your beliefs. You would be shocked if you realized how much power you have simply by what you choose to believe. 

you say I have Asperger’s in a bad way, why don’t you believe it makes you quirky and interesting? You do realize people on the spectrum have true value just like everyone else and their own unique personalities thst women definitely can  and do appreciate ?

I don’t want to even say you have to overcome how you’re feeling or anything like that. How can you overcome something you are entirely creating yourself?

I would start with looking into inner child work and belief based work. Look up Wu Wei Wisdom. 

1 hour ago, Lyubov said:

Your post is steeped in victim mode talk. You are creating these emotions through your beliefs. You are not the victim of your emotions or some label, you are the creator of them, 100%. You maybe haven’t actually worked through fully all the beliefs you are holding that are creating this experience for you and it can go unresolved and it can stay like that if you don’t work through those beliefs. 

I was diagnosed as being on the tale end of the spectrum as well. And I can tell you now, that whole spectrum is bullshit  in determining your quality of life, it all comes down to your beliefs because bro, there is literally one of them guys born without arms and legs who has a hot as fuck wife. Look that guy up in the wheelchair. I’m not saying that to make it sound like you aren’t facing challenges, you absolutely are and they are valid in their own right, I’m just saying you need to recognize even when sometimes you’re given stuff that is out of your control, what you make of it is 100% in your control through your beliefs. You would be shocked if you realized how much power you have simply by what you choose to believe. 

you say I have Asperger’s in a bad way, why don’t you believe it makes you quirky and interesting? You do realize people on the spectrum have true value just like everyone else and their own unique personalities thst women definitely can  and do appreciate ?

I don’t want to even say you have to overcome how you’re feeling or anything like that. How can you overcome something you are entirely creating yourself?

I would start with looking into inner child work and belief based work. Look up Wu Wei Wisdom. 

Thank you, I appreciate your response. 

I didn't you were also on the spectrum. I have some kind of high functioning autism. I was somewhat behind developmentally in my speaking and reading skills as a little kid. Reading and writing have always been my main academic weaknesses. I also always had trouble fitting and getting along well with my peers throughout my whole childhood until like my junior to senior year of high school. To make things sound even more weird and stupid, I liked trolling and teasing others a lot of times because I thought it was funny to me when it wasn't fun or funny at all to others. I also would have more than normal amounts of meltdowns whenever I lost a game or something else didn't go my way. 

However, I was always developmentally ahead in my motor skills and have always been very athletic ever since I was a baby. Eventually, I got addicted to fitness. I also have always been very good at and have always been much more interested in math, the natural sciences, and the arts. Also, by the time I was around 18 years old, that's when I fortunately learned how to be really funny around others. I even have a knack for doing many spot-on impressions of many celebrities and movie/tv characters.

I know about the guy you're talking about who has no arms and no legs. He's Nicholas James Vujicic and I have watch his ted talk speech before. No doubt is he really inspiring. I am sure that he had a hard social life growing up given that he never had the chance to ever look like a normal human being like everybody else. Can't begin imagine what he truly went through. However, I don't see how having no limbs would've impaired his social skills or his ability to learn how to become socially adept around others.  

I've always been very easily preoccupied and obsessed with certain activities and interests. I still have poor coping skills.

I still feel so frustrated with amount of progress I've made with my social skills and seduction skills. 

I'll take a look at the Wu Wei Wisdom book.

Edited by Hardkill

@Hardkill Sounds like you've done some good work in the dating arena so far.

Although, I see no mention of inner work, I'd look into that

Be-Do-Have

You have to play the cards you're dealt

There is no failure, only feedback

You dont know what game is

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

@Bob Seeker Game is what i am,everything that comes from me,everything that is thought by me,everything that is influenced by me for me ...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

11 hours ago, Hardkill said:

Thank you, I appreciate your response. 

I didn't you were also on the spectrum. I have some kind of high functioning autism. I was somewhat behind developmentally in my speaking and reading skills as a little kid. Reading and writing have always been my main academic weaknesses. I also always had trouble fitting and getting along well with my peers throughout my whole childhood until like my junior to senior year of high school. To make things sound even more weird and stupid, I liked trolling and teasing others a lot of times because I thought it was funny to me when it wasn't fun or funny at all to others. I also would have more than normal amounts of meltdowns whenever I lost a game or something else didn't go my way. 

However, I was always developmentally ahead in my motor skills and have always been very athletic ever since I was a baby. Eventually, I got addicted to fitness. I also have always been very good at and have always been much more interested in math, the natural sciences, and the arts. Also, by the time I was around 18 years old, that's when I fortunately learned how to be really funny around others. I even have a knack for doing many spot-on impressions of many celebrities and movie/tv characters.

I know about the guy you're talking about who has no arms and no legs. He's Nicholas James Vujicic and I have watch his ted talk speech before. No doubt is he really inspiring. I am sure that he had a hard social life growing up given that he never had the chance to ever look like a normal human being like everybody else. Can't begin imagine what he truly went through. However, I don't see how having no limbs would've impaired his social skills or his ability to learn how to become socially adept around others.  

I've always been very easily preoccupied and obsessed with certain activities and interests. I still have poor coping skills.

I still feel so frustrated with amount of progress I've made with my social skills and seduction skills. 

I'll take a look at the Wu Wei Wisdom book.

I would try to reorient your view and just try to catch yourself in the self judgement process. The way your post reads is that “I’ve had all these hard challenges.” No doubt you have, but dig a little deeper. What is your belief about yourself based off what you just wrote here? Maybe I’m being presumptuous but I would assume that “feeling” side which I like to call the “inner child” would you are less than, not good, flawed, etc. And I can say now I respectfully disagree with your inner child. I believe you are a unique and amazing individual who has values and the world would not be the same and would be less than perfect if you didn’t exist. Check out Wu Wei wisdom and how to uncover your beliefs that you then create these painful emotions from. I’m tell you, you are not flawed and you will be shocked at what an amazing person you are if you let go of what’s keeping you from seeing this. You still have to work at things to get better at them. It still takes some time and energy to go out and socialize and make friends and meet women and not everyone will always choose to hang out with us as well but that doesn’t determine your true value. And the adventure of meeting women becomes much more enjoyable when you aren’t creating painful emotions that you trip over. 

@Hardkill how many approaches have you done ? pick up is much more difficult to learn that it seems, takes thousands of approaches and momentum. so if you stopped pick up for years, you're gonna almost come back at point 0 because you lost the momentum. 

5 hours ago, Majed said:

@Hardkill how many approaches have you done ? pick up is much more difficult to learn that it seems, takes thousands of approaches and momentum. so if you stopped pick up for years, you're gonna almost come back at point 0 because you lost the momentum. 

I honestly don't know for sure because after a certain point I lost count. Probably well over 500 IRL approaches in total throughout my whole life.

@Hardkill approach more and more consistently, 10 girls for 500 approaches is A LOT. usually the first 500 approaches since you're still learning and inexperienced, you only get laid once. anyways, but seriously, 500 approaches could be done in like 5 months if you were serious. go out more and hit on more girls, this Asperger thing is mostly a limiting belief in that you haven't even approached a significant number of women. rewatch leo's series to understand how it works. but yeah 35, it's not too late at all. approach thousands of women and see what will happen. 

2 minutes ago, Majed said:

@Hardkill approach more and more consistently, 10 girls for 500 approaches is A LOT. usually the first 500 approaches since you're still learning and inexperienced, you only get laid once. anyways, but seriously, 500 approaches could be done in like 5 months if you were serious. go out more and hit on more girls, this Asperger thing is mostly a limiting belief in that you haven't even approached a significant number of women. rewatch leo's series to understand how it works. but yeah 35, it's not too late at all. approach thousands of women and see what will happen. 

I actually only got 3 lays from all of the more than 500 cold/warm approaches I've done throughout my whole life.

I wish I could approach 500+ new girls every 5 five months, but I don't live in or near a big enough city to do that. 

@Hardkill 3 lays is still a lot for your first 500 approaches, like i said usually people get 1 lay from the first 500 approaches. 

find a way to move to a big city, you still have your 30s an 40s and you wanna get laid as much as possible. You're not gonna miss out on all the abundance of potential lays and sexual partners just because you don't live in a big city, you can always find a way to move, people do it all the time.

by the way, you only got one life, so you better figure out a way to move cities.

Edited by Majed

Improving your dating/social life stuff is weird. The learning curve is really non-linear and you barely realise you’re learning or changing. It has lots of ups and downs that can make it very hard to see an overall trend in growth.

But as a good rule if you’re not satisfied with your dating life then keep trying to improve it. There’s no way to know whether it’s your genetic limit or you’re just stuck on something minor that you can fix

5 hours ago, Hardkill said:

I honestly don't know for sure because after a certain point I lost count. Probably well over 500 IRL approaches in total throughout my whole life.

It is not the experiences that count sometimes. 

If experience is all that important, then the teacher who has taught for 20 years in school would be more interesting and captivating than the new teacher or someone with only 1 year of teaching experience. 

That's not to say experiences is not useful. Just don't be bogged down by poor experiences.

16 hours ago, Majed said:

@Hardkill 3 lays is still a lot for your first 500 approaches, like i said usually people get 1 lay from the first 500 approaches. 

find a way to move to a big city, you still have your 30s an 40s and you wanna get laid as much as possible. You're not gonna miss out on all the abundance of potential lays and sexual partners just because you don't live in a big city, you can always find a way to move, people do it all the time.

by the way, you only got one life, so you better figure out a way to move cities.

I can't afford to move to a big city now. I have one more prerequisite class I have to take before I begin my DPT program this summer. That will take a couple of years to complete all of that.

Lol

No chance. Stop making excuses.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.