Michael Jackson

LSD Tomorrow: Help me to reach the Absolute

18 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

Tomorrow I will take LSD, unless I feel like shit when I wake up.

In case I take it, what I want is the most divine, the most truthful, and the most effortless experience I could have, which shows me absolutely what is true and what is the case, without any fear or pain coming with it.

What tips could you give to me, in order to reach that goal?

Thanks a lot for your advice!

The fact that this is what you want is enough. And nothing more is needed. Nothing more. Nothing more. You will be fine <3 no fear.

(Actual practical advice) If you have time, make a nice playlist in case of anxiousness.

5 minutes ago, John Paul said:

The fact that this is what you want is enough. And nothing more is needed. Nothing more. Nothing more. You will be fine <3 no fear.

(Actual practical advice) If you have time, make a nice playlist in case of anxiousness.

@John Paul Thanks a lot for your reply:)

I will make a playlist for sure!

Any other tips?

@Michael Jackson don’t eat right before. Be in a place where you won’t be bothered by anyone. Be alone. I don’t have guns but make sure you won’t hurt yourself etc. Turn your phone on airplane mode- no internet/text, or just leave it off. Try to be hydrated, try to be healthy in general. Take a shower before. Now that I think of it just pretend you are preparing to go to sleep/ have sex but you are just alone.

3 minutes ago, John Paul said:

just pretend you are preparing to go to sleep/ have sex but you are just alone.

Thanks, good advice. Do I need a condom?

Your intention all the way from your heart. My guess is you just want Love or more of it ;)

Some guidelines. You are not in control, so just clear your mind with what ever way you want. Meditation is probaly the best way. Relax and enter the trip. 

3 minutes ago, PeaceOut96 said:

You are not in control

@PeaceOut96 exactly, this is what's so scary about it. Thanks for your advice, I will take it with me. True, I just want Love.

3 hours ago, Michael Jackson said:

absolutely what is true and what is the case

You ready for that?

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

3 hours ago, Michael Jackson said:

In case I take it, what I want is the most divine, the most truthful, and the most effortless experience I could have, which shows me absolutely what is true and what is the case, without any fear or pain coming with it.

Accept fear and pain like are your best friends. 

Unconditional love is vital. 

"Wisdom is not in knowing all the answers, but in seeking the right questions." -Gemini AI

Let go ?

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

I can't help but imagine what kind of trip the real Michael Jackson would have had. xD

On 21.12.2022 at 11:44 PM, Carl-Richard said:

You ready for that?

@Carl-Richard Could you ever be ready...

On 22.12.2022 at 10:08 PM, Breakingthewall said:

So, how it was? Waiting for a report 

On 23.12.2022 at 8:01 PM, Kamo said:

@Michael Jackson How did your trip go?

@Breakingthewall @Kamo

Painfully beautiful...

Realizing that my human existence is just an illusion and that I truly am God. Being completely fulfilled and happy because I am love but realizing that I have to forget that fact in order to keep existing as a human being. Intense suffering that I willingly took onto myself in order to get back into my human shape.

Realizing that existing in the form of a human is intensely painful, but that it is also extremely beautiful because you love humans so much that you are willing to go through that pain in order to express your love for humans

On 28.12.2022 at 11:45 AM, iboughtleosbooklist said:

@Michael Jackson but the humans don't even exist so why suffer for them once you are aware of this?

@iboughtleosbooklist

No suffering while I am aware of that fact.

But after I realize that humans don't exist I realize how much I love them so I have to create the illusion of being human once again. And this illusion makes me suffer because it hides the fact of peace, love and divinity, which is the true nature of everything.

On 12/26/2022 at 6:29 PM, Michael Jackson said:

Realizing that existing in the form of a human is intensely painful, but that it is also extremely beautiful because you love humans so much that you are willing to go through that pain in order to express your love for humans

Damn, that hit me hard.

"Wisdom is not in knowing all the answers, but in seeking the right questions." -Gemini AI