Unlimited

Leo which psychedelics are you taking at the moment?

33 posts in this topic

After a few N,N-DMT breakthroughs I feel like moving to another psychedelic.

I would be interested to know if you have periods in which you take different psychedelics or if you always stick to one.

For myself I think of taking LSD on a regular base again and also smoking 5-MeO-DMT.
I still need to try plugging it to see the difference.

I also think of smoking 5-MeO-DMT on the peak of a LSD trip.
Curious if anyone in this forum ever tried this combo.

Edited by Unlimited

38 minutes ago, Unlimited said:

This is the main combo (dmt during lsd/shroom trips) I want to try and move toward myself. Don't have much experience with the DMTs yet though so not much to report yet.

4 hours ago, Unlimited said:

I would be interested to know if you have periods in which you take different psychedelics or if you always stick to one.

I like to mix things around. I've taken over 35 different psychedelics.

Lately I've been exploring weed.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

@Leo Gura When I take edibles, I easily get to a place of feeling like I'm dying, and if I went further and didn't hold back, I may break through to an Awakening. With your experimentation with weed, have you had an Awakening? 

5 hours ago, thepixelmonk said:

This is the main combo (dmt during lsd/shroom trips) I want to try and move toward myself. Don't have much experience with the DMTs yet though so not much to report yet.

It's good to have at least 10+ trips with every substance before mixing them.

What do you think about mixing psychedelics with dissociatives?

I see a lot potential in it.
With LSD & Ketamine I experienced things that wouldn't be possible with only one substance.
My field of vision was so distorted that I had still images.
It was a complete loss of identity.

Not trying to disrespect the substances.
They are already very powerful alone.

Plugging 5-MeO-DMT & Ketamine could be very profound.
They only problem might be that you won't remember a lot of it and this makes it harder to integrate.

@Leo Gura the king.

tell yourself I did 2 grams of hollandish or local // made by philosopher friend. ( I live not far from holland )

probably for 7/8 years, everyday. 

it hit me hard everytime especially if you smoke only once a week, it will be very strong.

I even had phase & mania like on psychedelic from simply using cannabis.

I stopped it recently after quitting 3 times. ( but I feel not touching it for a year, just to clear out a bit my lungs and things )

day 40  or something currently, absolutely no craving, just had bad headaches.

also take care, it makes sex activities addictives.

I would suggest going for purification and meditation long term, and keep a practice of restriction around cannabis.

easy to stop, I always smoked with tobacco though, way better effect ! ( especially with pueblo, I recommand , it keep the taste, and isn't harsh, it allow better smoking // burn way better than "pure" )

tobacco is a great drug when mixed with cannabis, I never smoked cigarets.

I feel like thc is the king of drugs in many ways, especially for people suffering from "boredom" it's an easy crush.
the day you can take THC and just go away from it when you want, I feel it is a true exercice in self control.

I'll try to be into jhana meditation and state of mind that are blissful from natural exposition and rely way less on drugs on my part.

I still love manies, but after having seen much, with a very open mind, even soberity can be psychedelic.

you just need to drop stories and be playful and going full right brain, talking to crazy poets instead of stucked head.

true_pleasure_scale.png?width=511&height

though I would still try to live in jhana instead of cannabis, but maybe as an insight tool one shot it still has very good property as a "mild psychedelic".

maybe psychedelics reinforce cannabis trip, it has to be acknowledged

Edited by A_v_E

16 hours ago, Sempiternity said:

@Leo Gura With your experimentation with weed, have you had an Awakening? 

I've had deeper Awakenings on weed than any other chem.

16 hours ago, Unlimited said:

What do you think about mixing psychedelics with dissociatives?

I don't see the point. Everything I want I can get from psychedelics alone.

Edited by Leo Gura

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

Such a strange comment to me. I barely consider it a psychedelic at all and don't understand how weed highs could remotely be considered "tripping". Maybe your previous awakenings change the experience.

I can't speak for Leo obviously, but with my best experiences with weed it accelerates my mind in a way that maximizes insights extremely effectively. If unique or strange states of consciousness are what I'm after than weed isn't necessarily it, but if insights alone are what I'm after than weed is terrific.

in my sober state i can get stuck in certain thought patterns pretty easily but weed just bursts the doors down and starts spinning the wheels of what my mind is capable of, while also deepening my emotional response and connection to the world around me. Massive waves of love and joy, gratitude and passion.

With LSD for contrast even though it's far "trippier" and it's a more radically altered state of mind, I need to actively choose to start thinking and contemplating about things, or else I'm just in whacky acid land for a while (which is still great of course, just not always productive) but with weed it just starts happening. It's like point A leads to point B leads to point C leads to point Z leads to point infinity and beyond. 

Huh. Yeah, weed if respected can give amazing states and insights. 

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Fascinating. So you're saying you now put weed above 5-MEO-DMT, DPT, 5-MEO-MALT? Is this now the psychedelic you would recommend to followers of your work, to achieve full God-mode?

@Sempiternity I found that after doing 5meodmt and other psyches, working on your ability to love that vaping a bit of weed oil is very powerful…

The problem with weed is it’s addictive nature

i remember realizing the idea of holons while on a hike after a good smoke session. 

I like weed. I’m keeping a distance from it though.

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

I don't see the point. Everything I want I can get from psychedelics alone.

And what exactly do you want?

Is it to realize that you are god?

On 12/19/2022 at 8:14 PM, Unlimited said:

After a few N,N-DMT breakthroughs I feel like moving to another psychedelic.

For myself I think of taking LSD on a regular base again and also smoking 5-MeO-DMT.
I still need to try plugging it to see the difference.

1. Mix 5-MeO with N, N-DMT(I Isolate and synthesize both forms of D.M.T.)
  2. You are pussy-footing your doses.
  3. Govern your own consciousness. Leo's genetics differ from yours. Stop monkeying Leo.

6 hours ago, Sempiternity said:

Fascinating. So you're saying you now put weed above 5-MEO-DMT, DPT, 5-MEO-MALT?

Not above, but as powerful as any of those on me.

Is this now the psychedelic you would recommend to followers of your work, to achieve full God-mode?

No specific chemical can be recommended to anyone in general because they affect people in wildly different ways.

My experience of weed is highly unusual. Weed will not affect most people like it does me. For most people 5-MeO will give much more reliable God-mode.

You should find what works best for specifically you. Do not assume you are like me in this domain. I am highly unusual.

5 hours ago, Unlimited said:

And what exactly do you want?

Is it to realize that you are god?

Just Consciousness.

Edited by Leo Gura

Not above, but as powerful as any of those on me.

No specific chemical can be recommended to anyone in general because they affect people in wildly different ways.

My experience of weed is highly unusual. Weed will not affect most people like it does me. For most people 5-MeO will give much more reliable God-mode.

You should find what works best for specifically you. Do not assume you are like me in this domain. I am highly unusual.

Just Consciousness.

In my case I'd say weed effect became this pronounced after experiencing very high states of consciousness outside.

People who don't get this effect from it should combine it with holotropic breathing. Anyone can get psychadelic effects that way (this is based on interactions with people I recommended this to & my own experimentation).

Ta daa ... Everyone who has access to weed can experience psychadelic effects.

Also, both holotropic breathing & weed get stronger even seperatedly every time you do this.

There may be weird cases where that doesn't work for some, but those would be the outliers. 

Edited by Michal__

11 minutes ago, Michal__ said:

Ta daa ... Everyone who has access to weed can experience psychadelic effects.

Just because something works for you does not mean it works for everyone.

Watch your assumptions.

Edited by Leo Gura

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Just because something works for you does not mean it works for everyone.

Watch your assumptions.

My only hope is that whatever weed you are taking, you won't be getting addicted to it. Just take care of that. Because weed addiction is a tough thing. 

So I hope you stay safe from that. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson