Tboy

iboga

12 posts in this topic

Anyone got any experiences with Iboga/ going to Iboga retreats? @Leo Gura you ever tried it? This guy who I did a trauma healing course with me recommended that I go to one in the Netherlands but I want to be cautious and adequately sceptical about it because it does seem pretty nuts 

You have to have courage to do Iboga (or any psychedelic for that matter)

But, it does have healing effects and being fearful won't help you. 

Being skeptical won't help, either. Just be confident that you will have a good experience and give the psychedelic the ultimate respect.

Otherwise, shit will hit the fan. 

Edited by Pudgey

I'll try it soon. On my own.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

I hope not a big dose.

Many people vomit on Iboga and then they're fully absorbed in their trip and don't realise that their breathing is blocked due to the puke in their throat.

That's why the guides are important in full floods.

@Tboy

Make sure to be very well examined medically, especially cardiologically.

And regarding any medication that you might be taking.

Those are the two things that bring the biggest risks with it.

5 hours ago, Federico del pueblo said:

Many people vomit on Iboga and then they're fully absorbed in their trip and don't realise that their breathing is blocked due to the puke in their throat.

He probably won't need much of a large dose to achieve what he wants. But, it's still good to know. 

And naturally occurring psychedelics with ancient-spiritual-roots rewards you for being totally fearless on the substance. These substances are directly linked to INFINITE SPIRIT and loves to play on ALL FEARS. At some point, it's best to do it by yourself and face ALL FEARS for God Realization unless done ritually. African tribes were able to transmute into deities and other spiritual entities at moderate and high doses during these rituals. And re-treats are usually just lower-quality versions but with more grounded support. There is value to re-treats and should be used as a beginner (or someone wanting to use a new substance) but it's God-fearing.

On 12/18/2022 at 9:32 PM, Leo Gura said:

A blog post at least please, so we don't miss the report!

Edited by Bob Seeker

A Call to Live Differently: https://angeloderosa.com

Perhaps one day I will try this one.

• The several day long peak is incredibly terrifying and appealing.
    • Considering how all psychedelics last a long ass time for me, this shit could last a whole goddamn week of just peaking. 
  • What's most appealing about that length of time peaking is that you are for fucking sure going to come out of that trip a completely different person.

I forgive my past, I release the future, and I honor how I feel in the present. 

Aren't those retreats really expensive? I've never been to one so I don't know much about it. Perhaps someone can confirm?

I haven’t seen any Iboga ceremonies.  I don’t know if they exist.  In Mexico, they have Iboga clinics.  But they are like hospitals and have doctors on staff.  The Iboga is used to treat drug addicts.  The patient has to commit to at least a week at the clinic.  

Vincit omnia Veritas.