integral

Bad Trip Reports Mega-Thread

32 posts in this topic

On 28.12.2022 at 7:35 AM, Yimpa said:

ACIM?

A book called A Course In Miracles.

Everyone is waiting for eternity but the Shaman asks: "how about today?"

I want to warn people that if you have anxiety and depression tendencies, psychedelics will worsen your situation. I talked to my psychiatrist about wanting to try psychedelics and she told me that with the anxiety and panic attacks I used to have, I will experience a bad trip. So, if you're a panicky person, talk to a psychiatrist first.

Also, if you specifically have paranoid personality disorder don't ever try marijuana or cocaine. It can worsen the paranoia irreversibly.

Edited by TheGreekSeeker

1 hour ago, TheGreekSeeker said:

I want to warn people that if you have anxiety and depression tendencies, psychedelics will worsen your situation.

If you do them yourself without the guidance of a therapist, sure. 

However, I’ve done 7 sessions of ketamine assisted therapy, and my therapist said I was ready to do the 8th session solo (which I did). 

Ketamine made my mental health worse temporarily, but made it better in the long run!

“Within the garden of your mind, every thought is a seed that can bloom into a galaxy of wonders." -ChatGPT 4

@Yimpa where did you find a therapist who is using psychedelics as a psychotherapeutic method? Does ketamine produce hallucinations?

@TheGreekSeeker I've blocked you sorry. I can't handle that kind of shit. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

10 minutes ago, TheGreekSeeker said:

@Yimpa where did you find a therapist who is using psychedelics as a psychotherapeutic method? Does ketamine produce hallucinations?

I just Googled ketamine infusion clinics in my area, and sure enough there was one in Austin, TX. Then I found out that the clinic offers ketamine assisted therapy.

I personally had hallucinations while on ketamine.

One time I imagined myself to be on the top floor of the World Trade Center while it was ablaze (presumably after the plane hit the building). I was hanging out the window and decided to jump, and immediately after I transformed into a bird and flew into pure nothingness.

“Within the garden of your mind, every thought is a seed that can bloom into a galaxy of wonders." -ChatGPT 4

5 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

@TheGreekSeeker I've blocked you sorry. I can't handle that kind of shit. 

Good. Keep me blocked if it helps you. But also you can explain to me like a mature human being what kind of shit you can't handle and/or that you don't want me to message you anymore. Simple as that. No need for blocks. We're not in high school. I'd appreciate if you explained in a private message. I think I deserve an explanation. 

Just now, TheGreekSeeker said:

Good. Keep me blocked if it helps you. But also you can explain to me like a mature human being what kind of shit you can't handle and/or that you don't want me to message you anymore. Simple as that. No need for blocks. We're not in high school. I'd appreciate if you explained in a private message. I think I deserve an explanation. 

Oh yea of course you do. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

On 17.12.2022 at 1:51 AM, John Paul said:

Remember if you’re having a bad trip: start masturbating and bust your nuts, you’ll be fine 

THIS! That's what I did when I had a really really really unexpected ego death on weed, and also one time when I felt a bit anxious on LSD. The rush of endogenous opioids gives you a moment of "everything is going to be ok", and it can definitely bring down any type of anxiety or paranoia. You can also notice that it clears out your visual field for visuals for a while (at least on a low dose).

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

@TheGreekSeeker sorry to say that but thats complete bullshit. 

Your psychiatrist probably never tried psychedelics. He does not understand anything at all, he just makes assumptions out of ignorance

You can take psychedelics with daily panic attacks and extreme anxiety. Just be responsible and you will be fine. Just take a dose which doesnt go over your limit. I can say that because I have years of first hand experience about this and read hundrets of Trip reports 

Edited by OBEler

i recomend 75ug of lsd for those who want to use psycodelics to relieve depression and anxiety

A few years ago, on an LSD trip, not that strong, like 120 ug, something I had read came to my mind, that Congolese guerrillas force 8 and 9 year old boys to torture their mother to death, like this they become psychopaths, and also can never return to their relatives, so they remain tied to the guerilla. I tried to put the idea out of my head, but it came back. He was in a hut in Africa, a happy child who loved his mother, compelled by those demons to cut his body with a knife and rip out his guts. Later in my mind i was that kid, and i was doing that. the men were terrifying, it was impossible to disobey. they were the horror of the evil of humanity that tortures itself in a sadistic and masochistic act at the same time. I started to see in my mind mountains of corpses, endless rows of families that groan impaled, lonely old people locked up in a psychiatric hospital, terrible diseases that rot the body, terror, total trauma. I saw myself helpless, unable to face the fact of being human, of the terrible suffering that it represents. I was caught in a horrible experience, a death trap. a kind of mental whirlwind that went deeper and deeper. after a few hours it began to calm me down and accept the reality of the situation. I'm an human and that's it.

I was in an empty park, one weekday morning, but the afternoon arrives. then I saw something very strange: a man in his 60s was walking around talking very happily on the phone, and behind him by the hand, a girl of about 18, with cerebral palsy, limping like an automaton. She had no eyes, or they were somewhat white. They had dressed her in a sexy style. Seeing that caused me an emotional reaction and I cried as much as possible for a long time. After that I felt much better and I realized that I had gone deeper into reality, in myself, in those hours more than in a year of life