Someone here

I'm so happy

29 posts in this topic

i'm so happy !

i just really want to share it with someone!

i have been creating my own happiness outside of other people for a while now. i've been getting to know myself and i LOVE spending time with ME! i'm so proud of what i have achieved so far and excited for the journey ahead of me.

i just get these random bursts of "I LOVE MY LIFE AND MYSELF, WOO!" lol, so here i am!
I'm so happy I could cry

For the last two weeks I have been strangely positive about life and myself. I've been so happy at times that I could literally start crying in the middle of the street. I don't know why though, from pure happiness. For the first time in my life I can actually say that I love myself, the nature, life etc. and mean it. Mean it so badly that it makes my cry lol.
I was also pretty scared that it won't last this week but it did. I am doing well.
I am pretty sure that it's all the result of daily meditations, vitamins, music, cutting down on cigarettes, recent sexual experience etc. the nice stuff that I do for myself. It's incredible.

I wish I could share it (transfer it) with all of you guys. 

Love you all  ❤ ??

Edited by Someone here

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

This is what growth feels like ^_^

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

7 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

This is what growth feels like ^_^

I feel like I've finally made it. I finally accomplished a goal I set for myself and I'm so happy. As a fitting end to my story.

This is what really put a smile on my face because I knew I had made it. Things just reached their natural conclusion where I  enjoy each moment. 

So maybe what I thought would be the end is actually a beginning. 

I'm glad to have you to chat with,  friend,  you are a very intelligent  person. Thank  you so much for all you've done.?

-Osho

@Ulax thanks man . Love ya ?

-Osho

Beautiful! Happy for you ^_^

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

2 hours ago, Someone here said:

i'm so happy !

i just really want to share it with someone!

i have been creating my own happiness outside of other people for a while now. i've been getting to know myself and i LOVE spending time with ME! i'm so proud of what i have achieved so far and excited for the journey ahead of me.

i just get these random bursts of "I LOVE MY LIFE AND MYSELF, WOO!" lol, so here i am!
I'm so happy I could cry

For the last two weeks I have been strangely positive about life and myself. I've been so happy at times that I could literally start crying in the middle of the street. I don't know why though, from pure happiness. For the first time in my life I can actually say that I love myself, the nature, life etc. and mean it. Mean it so badly that it makes my cry lol.
I was also pretty scared that it won't last this week but it did. I am doing well.
I am pretty sure that it's all the result of daily meditations, vitamins, music, cutting down on cigarettes, recent sexual experience etc. the nice stuff that I do for myself. It's incredible.

I wish I could share it (transfer it) with all of you guys. 

Love you all  ❤ ??

Happy for you too!!! 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

A guy finally gets laid and his entire world changes. See the power you have ladies!

Happy for you bro.

Edited by Roy

hrhrhtewgfegege

7 minutes ago, Roy said:

A guy finally gets laid and his entire world changes. See the power you have ladies!

Happy for you bro.

Haha thanks bro ?

Although as I said it's  because of plenty of reasons .not just the sexy time .

I believe I finally achieved true happiness.  After a very bad times in the beginning of this year . But I made some changes in my lifestyle ..I stopped smoking ..meditation 1 hour everyday etc 

I realized  something that @Nahm used to preach..feelings are what's important. The only thing that matters is your demands and requirements. Once, your demands get fulfilled, you become happy for the time being. While, the next moment you might feel that you need more. That is not enough. Happiness is the ultimate reason for which human beings work so hard. We work hard with the hope that we will seek happiness. In fact, happiness is the ultimate aim of every living beings on this planet. Happiness is the reason of one’s survival. And I have it. :)

-Osho

@Someone here don't lie. The sexy time had a lot to do with it. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

17 hours ago, Someone here said:

I feel like I've finally made it. I finally accomplished a goal I set for myself and I'm so happy. As a fitting end to my story.

This is what really put a smile on my face because I knew I had made it. Things just reached their natural conclusion where I  enjoy each moment. 

6 hours ago, Someone here said:

I believe I finally achieved true happiness.

Not to be a bummer, but You know this will pass, right?

You are nowhere near "the end to your story" or "true happiness".

Enjoy this burst of joy and motivation You're experiencing right now. Don't get discouraged, enjoy it! Surf the wave! But don't kid yourself this is the end. There are many dark times ahead of You - and You're gonna make it! But it's gonna be hard.

Never underestimate mind's capacity to forget. Capacity to forget about the joy, the beauty, why You're doing anything, your Nature, all that stuff. So don't get attached to your current state! 

The good news is that mind also has an infinite capacity to remember. So even though this burst shall pass, it will come back again in a deeper, more mature form and You will feel even better than now.

True Happiness is "something" "you" will never "have". True Happiness is complete surrender. It's Heaven.

So in short: good for You, enjoy it, but don't be naive ;)

21 hours ago, Someone here said:

@Ulax thanks man . Love ya ?

@Someone here *Hugs*

Be-Do-Have

You have to play the cards you're dealt

There is no failure, only feedback

@Someone here You should cut out the cigarettes. You can’t be happy if you’re not alive. 

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

On 12/14/2022 at 1:57 PM, Tyler Robinson said:

don't lie. 

Ooof. I'm not a liar. 

-Osho

On 12/14/2022 at 0:28 AM, Roy said:

Happy for you bro.

If they only knew how much power they have. They have no clue because Society always feeds division. I've said it before and I'll say it again. The Feminine EMPOWERS the Masculine. The masculine gains its decisiveness BECAUSE of the feminine. The funny thing is most women and even some men are asleep to this. Its a universal principle that has played out throughout human history, but for some reason often forgotten.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

On 12/14/2022 at 7:05 AM, Sincerity said:

Enjoy this burst of joy and motivation You're experiencing right now. Don't get discouraged, enjoy it! Surf the wave! But don't kid yourself this is the end. There are many dark times ahead of You - and You're gonna make it! But it's gonna be hard.

Never underestimate mind's capacity to forget. Capacity to forget about the joy, the beauty, why You're doing anything, your Nature, all that stuff. So don't get attached to your current state! 

The good news is that mind also has an infinite capacity to remember. So even though this burst shall pass, it will come back again in a deeper, more mature form and You will feel even better than now.

True Happiness is "something" "you" will never "have". True Happiness is complete surrender. It's Heaven.

I used to do this, its so funny to see someone else doing this.....let me give you a tip!! If you do this to your friends in life, they will not interpret it is as love and will not enjoy sharing good news in the future with you. While I totally understand what you are saying, and was tempted to tell him the same thing, life experience has taught me that it breeds the opposite result. 

People can internalize your desire to ground them, as your desire to rob them of getting to experience the high of positive emotions. Ultimately we all know that all highs and lows return to baseline. But sometimes, people just want to get lost in those momentary highs for as long as they can. Don't become known as a party pooper who people say "I bet you are great at parties!" LOL.

On 14/12/2022 at 3:05 PM, Sincerity said:

I see where you are coming from.  But i guess I know myself And my  situation in life better than anyone else ??

People often ask to themselves this question.How long can happines really last ? well if we first of all we should take a note that people who want to be always happy should become mad so that you will be happy forever. Keeping it aside if we look at the happines of a person. It mostly depends on the attitude of a person .And the people who have tendency to complain for evry thing ,”well they will have little of happiness “. On the contrast to that people who doesn't complain , who are gratefull for the little things which they get will be happy for longer time .So it mostly depends on your how your attitude and yeah as i said mentioned above no one can be happy forever you will face problems.But we should not forget rainbows appear only after a storm. So cherish every small moment .Be happy to get to see every morning sun shine .Be happy to have all those idiot friends who are the reasons for your spicy life. Be happy to get to see wierd people because they are the ingredients of your awesome life . So want to stay happy change your attitude

Edited by Someone here

-Osho