Bob Seeker

Does it matter how conscious your Girlfriend is?

27 posts in this topic

Of course it matters that she is not a dummy, but does it matter if she is not like super conscious and is just a pretty normal stage green-ish person?

I have the personal goal of becoming very conscious, and I'm not sure how easy it is to find a very conscious girl where I am. I don't like big cities and don't want to move to one just for the girls. 

I'm wondering if a pretty normal girl will become a dead weight for the relationship.

Edited by Bob Seeker

A Call to Live Differently: https://angeloderosa.com

For a long-term girlfriend with the assumption that you very well may be get married and spend the rest of your life with the person, it definitely mattered for me.

I was dating a girl who I would say is a good mix of Green/Yellow, at the beginning of the relationship it was great, I felt like I finally met a conscious woman and that I would have my "dream relationship"...1 year in and I was ready to push myself stronger into Turquoise. It was hard because she did not understand these advanced spiritual topics and even though I would talk to her about my spiritual path, she just does not really understand it nor express interest herself in doing meditation, yoga, psychedelics, or even reading much into these topics. 

I realized that if I am going to have another committed monogamous relationship again, I want the girl to be more strongly Turquoise, since that is the realm of consciousness I am gradually moving into. Due to this, I longer feel me and this girl are a good match and now the relationship is going to end (it is not officially over yet, we are taking a no contact break to think over things, but at this point I think my mind is made up and I will choose to no longer continue the relationship). 

I think this issue is also very dependent on where one is at in life too. I am 22 years old, fairly attractive, and know in my heart that if I stay true to my path that the right girl will come along if the universe deems it so. I don't feel like I have a lot to lose even though this girl is better than 99.8% of others out there. However, if I was 40 things might be a different story...if I was 40 my prime years would be behind me and it might be my best option to stay with this girl.

Take with that what you will, but if you want to really use your intimate relationships as a way to alchemize your growth in life, it definitely matters that you share a similar level of consciousness!

It's up to you.

Having most of your values matched will make things easier of course.

27 minutes ago, Wyeth said:

I am 22 years old

:D From reading I thought you were 40 lol. That's cool you seem to be quite conscious for your age then. I am nearly 25 so also have plenty time, no plans for marriage or kids tho- I don't care for kids. I just remember having the thought when I took a weed edible -delusional or not- that I could never truly connect with a girl who does not do psychedelics. Consciousness is too deep and the insights too rich fro her to really understand my experience if I end up basting psychedelics and she is not. then again, I was high and I don't trust my high thoughts. 

Haven't really taken much psychedelics so I don't know yet. 

6 minutes ago, universe said:

It's up to you.

Having most of your values matched will make things easier of course.

Sounds right.

I want a relationship where we are not co-dependent but are helping each other be more of our true selves and sharing/celebrating our lives, not just sucking each others' dicks emotionally, pardon my French LOL 

27 minutes ago, Bob Seeker said:

I just remember having the thought when I took a weed edible -delusional or not- that I could never truly connect with a girl who does not do psychedelics. Consciousness is too deep and the insights too rich fro her to really understand my experience if I end up basting psychedelics and she is not. then again, I was high and I don't trust my high thoughts. 

Yeah I get that, I feel the same way. There's no way I'm going my whole life and not doing psychedelics with a romantic partner and experiencing levels of intimacy far beyond what you can experience in ordinary waking consciousness. Part of the reason for my decision to break up with this girl.

And I would say trust your thoughts man, sober or edibles or psychedelics, but always give it time to think over. Weed played a role in helping me get back in touch with my emotions that ultimately lead me to the realization I need to end it with this girl. Busy life makes me emotionally numb, and it was weed that would help me sort out all the feelings and thoughts after a long and stressful stretch. 

5 minutes ago, Wyeth said:

Yeah I get that, I feel the same way. There's no way I'm going my whole life and not doing psychedelics with a romantic partner and experiencing levels of intimacy far beyond what you can experience in ordinary waking consciousness. Part of the reason for my decision to break up with this girl.

And I would say trust your thoughts man, sober or edibles or psychedelics, but always give it time to think over. Weed played a role in helping me get back in touch with my emotions that ultimately lead me to the realization I need to end it with this girl. Busy life makes me emotionally numb, and it was weed that would help me sort out all the feelings and thoughts after a long and stressful stretch. 

Weed's tight

Using SD models to test a relationship is Iike using height to judge character. 

Time is the best predictor of a relationship. 

Focus on the dynamic of the relationship rather than the person. If the dynamic is smooth for first 6 months, then focus long term. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

Green is realistically the best you'll find. So learn to work with it. Educate her as needed.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Agree with Leo.

This week I was thinking about how difficult is to find a Yellow (or Turquoise) femenine woman.

The way I see it:

-Nowadays most men are Orange.

-And most women are Green (with some orange ofc).

Usually the challenge for men is to get into Green and connect with our femenine side, and appreciate spirituality: yoga, meditation, spirituality meetups, even some new age stuff, (even for the sake of trying it).  To stop pushing so hard, and just be. To feel more.

I can see that happening for a decent percentage of men (is the path Im in now).

And from there the transition to yellow seems relatively easy, if orange is already integrated.

But for women?

Most of them are Green, but even if they have integrated orange, how many of them will really go into Yellow?

How many of them are really into systems thinking and want to see the world from a neutral, objective point of view?

How many of them want to learn about psychology, physics, politics, social issues etc...

Of course there will some, but I guess there are so few...

And even then the questions is: For most masculine guys... how many of us will like a girl in Yellow, where she probably will lose part of her femininty (green)?

Depends on who you are. And what kind of relationship you want. 

If you want love and you're not willing to settle for anything less than that, you want someone who understands what that is. Or whose mind is open to learn about it. 

14 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Green is realistically the best you'll find. So learn to work with it. Educate her as needed.

Interesting perspective. You might be right on this. I just dumped a Green/Yellow woman...sometimes I wonder if I will ever find anyone better. I have met a couple solidly Tier 2 women (with a good amount of Turquoise) over the past couple years and I got to say I want to have the attitude where I won't settle for anything less than someone like them.

In both cases when I met these women they were already in a relationship and/or I was in one too, but I still remain friends with one of them and she is dating a yoga guy who is like 10 years older than her. But damn...love talking with these women, even if it is just sexually neutral friendly conversations.

The Tier 2 women are out there, but yeah they rare as fuck. 

I have also learned there a lot of Green women who talk Turquoise but are really just dogmatic new-age spiritualists. Be aware of this trap.

4 hours ago, Wyeth said:

I have met a couple solidly Tier 2 women (with a good amount of Turquoise) over the past couple years and I got to say I want to have the attitude where I won't settle for anything less than someone like them.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You're not gonna find a perfect girl. She doesn't exist.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 12/12/2022 at 3:49 AM, Wyeth said:

. I am 22 years old, fairly attractive, and know in my heart that if I stay true to my path that the right girl will come along if the universe deems it so. I don't feel like I have a lot to lose even though this girl is better than 99.8% of others out there.

Bro. I hope the separation is not only because of the disparity in stages. You're too young to think that way. You both got like 8 years of growth until you become "more solid" personality-wise. 

And keep in mind SD is just a model. 

Someone can have yellow mentality, without to consciously choosing to work on it in terms of SD. I see it a lot.

love is, she is perfect; unconditional love is, everyone is perfect

but this is post awakening not pre

27 minutes ago, gettoefl said:

love is, she is perfect; unconditional love is, everyone is perfect

Highest form of love is we are on a growing journey and some people who are not 100% compatible to support us in that may need to stay away from our life.

On 12/12/2022 at 3:56 PM, Wyeth said:

I have also learned there a lot of Green women who talk Turquoise but are really just dogmatic new-age spiritualists. Be aware of this trap.

I find it hard to believe you met even 1 turquoise woman or even yellow, they are all likely healthy green, stable, secure. People can be at turquoise intellectually at the thinking level but orange/green at the being level. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

10 minutes ago, petar8p said:

Highest form of love is we are on a growing journey and some people who are not 100% compatible to support us in that may need to stay away from our life.

perfect is a far cry from meaning compatible .... when awake you see everyone is acting flawlessly for the path they proceed on ... has nothing to do with whether they feature in your path