integral

ChatGPT Come try it out

468 posts in this topic

19 minutes ago, Greatnestwithin said:

@Leo Gura So what marketing do you do beyond putting your content on YT? 

Dude, do you really think I give a fuck about marketing or profits?

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Dude, do you really think I give a fuck about marketing or profits?

It seems that way given your ambition and how many times you shared you have millions of dollars. And latetly how you have invested in cripto and shares.

It doesn't make sense to achieve all that and invest if you didn't care about profits.

20 minutes ago, Greatnestwithin said:

It doesn't make sense to achieve all that and invest if you didn't care about profits.

I care enough to keep my bills paid.

In fact, I have a stack of bills on my kitchen counter right now which I haven't even paid for months because I simply stopped caring to send them money.

Edited by Leo Gura

13 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I care enough to keep my bills paid.

In fact, I have a stack of bills on my kitchen counter right now which I haven't even paid for months because I simply stopped caring to send them money.

13 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Leo Gura ???

21 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I wonder if you can get this AI to do a qualitative analysis of perspectives. For example, if you give it two articles, one from Ben Shapiro vs one from Ken Wilber, can this AI tell you which represents a more developed, more conscious perspective? Or does this AI think that all perspectives are equal?

Can this AI tell the difference between dogmatic perspectives vs non-dogmatic ones? That would be epic. Most humans cannot do that.

I asked the AI to compare your perspective on hallucinations against a more materialistic perspective on hallucinations:

I want you to do a qualitative analysis of two pieces of texts on the topic of hallucinations. Tell me which has a more holistic and intelligent interpretation of the topic.

Here is what we will call "text number one":

A hallucination is a false perception of objects or events involving your senses: sight, sound, smell, touch and taste. Hallucinations seem real, but they’re not.

Chemical reactions and/or abnormalities in your brain cause hallucinations. Hallucinations are typically a symptom of a psychosis-related disorder, particularly schizophrenia, but they can also result from substance use, neurological conditions and some temporary situations.

A person may experience a hallucination with or without the insight that what they’re experiencing isn’t real. When a person thinks their hallucination is real, it’s considered a psychotic symptom.

Here is what we will call "text number two":

What ordinary humans consider to be "hallucinations" not really hallucinations (since everything is a hallucination), they are just God's imagination — Infinite Imagination — at work in non-ordinary states of consciousness.

You can't really understand things like Schizophrenia without God-Realization.

Schizophrenia is like an extreme form of open-mindedness. Your mind/consciousness is so abnormally open that reality itself becomes less material and more fluid — similar to being on mushrooms. This kind of openness correlates with high creativity because a lot more novel ideas are floating into your field of consciousness. But your mind is so open that these ideas literally start to morph your material world. A coffee table could start talking to you and giving you novel ideas. The trade-off is that your mind is less buttoned-up, so it literally starts to feel like you're going insane.

How would you react if all the sudden your coffee table started to talk to you? Would you be open to listening, or would you freak out and run to the doctor to put yourself on meds to suppress it? Most people would freak out because they don't have a proper context for it. Under the materialist paradigm the only context is that you're going insane. But if you understand how consciousness works then there's really nothing wrong about it, you just have an extra-open mind.

The notion that talking to your coffee table is "irrational", "crazy", or unscientific is just wrong. There's nothing unscientific about it. In fact, it is unscientific to call it unscientific because under the right states of consciousness people can talk to their coffee tables and this is not a bug, it's a feature. You have to be very careful about privileging one state of consciousness over another. This is an unscientific bias. No state of consciousness is superior to any other. No state of consciousness is truer than any other. They are just different, with various pros and cons. But humans are very judgmental and demonizing of states of consciousness which are unlike their own. This is just another form of bigotry. When a scientist says that some non-ordinary state of consciousness, like schizophrenia, is irrational or crazy, he is being a bigot. Rationality does not have a monopoly on reality, as it is commonly assumed.

With that said, of course not all states of consciousness are equally functional. Some forms of schizophrenia may be highly maladaptive to living in modern society. Evolution and natural selection have carefully shaped mankind's default state of consciousness over millions of years to be hyper functional for survival in the kinds of environments that humans usually find themselves in. This is what creates the illusion of material reality. Reality is not at all material, but it seems that way because all the immaterial, dream-like aspects have been pruned off in order to make it possible for humans to excel in activities such as business, engineering, socialization, and war. You know what happened when the US military gave LSD to soldiers to make them better killers? The soldiers refused to fight each other because they experienced too much love. You literally have to be very closed-minded to kill people!

In other words, the reason humans are so materialistic, rational, and business-like by default is because all the humans with dreamy default states of consciousness were killed off by the business-minded ones. Consider the possibility that 2000 years ago all humans were much more dreamy by default than they are today. But war killed them off and selected for the most materialistic, rational, and business-minded ones. Which is to say, all the most spiritual humans were killed off long ago. Which is why humans today struggle so much with being spiritual whereas in the ancient past people were much more mystically inclined. This wasn't merely a cultural shift, it was a shift at the genetic level. Nobody understands this! Ta-Daaaaa! It's even possible that Neanderthals were more spiritual than humans but were killed off by the more business-like and war-like humans. Science & history has yet to appreciate such matters because they take state of consciousness for granted.

Text number one provides a more holistic and intelligent interpretation of the topic of hallucinations. It provides a clear and scientific explanation of what hallucinations are and the various causes, such as chemical reactions and abnormalities in the brain. It also explains that hallucinations are typically a symptom of a psychosis-related disorder, particularly schizophrenia, and can also result from substance use, neurological conditions and some temporary situations.

Text number two, on the other hand, presents a more speculative and less evidence-based interpretation of hallucinations. It suggests that hallucinations are not really hallucinations, but rather the work of God's imagination and that understanding schizophrenia requires "God-realization". While it does mention the idea that the states of consciousness are different, with various pros and cons and that some forms of schizophrenia may be highly maladaptive to living in modern society, it also presents the idea that talking to a coffee table is not irrational or unscientific and that a scientist calling it so is a form of bigotry. This perspective is not widely accepted or supported by scientific evidence and it's not the way hallucinations are typically understood by the scientific and medical communities. While it raises some interesting points, it lacks the clear, evidence-based information that text number one provides.

Which perspective is more dogmatic, though?

Text number two is more dogmatic. The author presents their perspective as the only correct one and dismisses alternative perspectives as "wrong," "unscientific," and "bigoted." They also make bold claims about the nature of reality and consciousness without providing scientific evidence to support them. In contrast, text number one presents a more balanced and evidence-based view of hallucinations, describing them as false perceptions caused by chemical reactions and/or abnormalities in the brain and noting that they can be a symptom of a psychosis-related disorder or result from substance use or neurological conditions.

Edited by Osaid

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

@Osaid Lol. Very interesting.

The myths of science are indeed strong.

At least I know this thing won't be putting me out of a job anytime soon.

Edited by Leo Gura

I asked ChatGPT what I should do today:

"That depends on your personal preferences and schedule. Some suggestions could be: going for a walk or exercise, spending time with friends or family, trying a new hobby or activity, or working on a personal project. You could also consider self-care activities such as reading, meditating, or taking a relaxing bath. Ultimately, the decision is yours, and you should choose something that you enjoy and that will make you feel good."

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Why haven't they hooked this thing up to Alexa yet? Seems like a no-brainer $100 billion dollar idea.

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Why haven't they hooked this thing up to Alexa yet? Seems like a no-brainer $100 billion dollar idea.

Why would Microsoft allow anyone else to implement ChatGPT besides them and their bing search engine? They own 75% of OpenAI's profits.

6 minutes ago, MarkKol said:

Why would Microsoft allow anyone else to implement ChatGPT besides them and their bing search engine? They own 75% of OpenAI's profits.

Why would Amazon not just make their own?

Edited by Leo Gura

25 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Why would Amazon not just make their own?

That's a good question, perhaps they're developing it as we speak.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

It can be used to automate your entire life, Lets imagine its always listening and records your entire day:

• Automatically schedule tasks or events in google calendar, immediately live as they happen, from live conversations or phone calls or meetings.
  • Automatically take notes of key points of a meeting, create transcript, scheduled tasks or for your entire day as a summary.
  • Automatically track all your purchases, groceries lists and make recommendations (while at the grocery store) for what ingredients to buy that follow your health protocol. 
  • Automatically tell you when to take out the garbage or maintenance activities.
  • Automatically Tells you if you can park in a location.
  • Automatically answer any question in a ear piece.
  • Automatically take notes and enter them in Microsoft one notes in the correct category.
  • Automatically give suggestions if you do something wrong or give improvement tips vai ear peace live as your life unfolds.
  • Automatically tracks your emotional state vai heart rate, breath and verbal sentiment analysis, can give stress reduction warning or play calm music in the ear.
  • Automatically give small talk tip suggestions if it detects a struggle. 
  • It can catch simple mistakes, like leaving the dog outside for to long or not following non-violent communication practices... passive aggression... self-deception tactics... manipulation... track hours slept.
  • Can record entire life and be a life coach, live.

As long as the voice to text captures 100% and video to text captures accurately.

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

@integral You forgot the point, that ChatGPT could be the ideal trip sitter:

Trip: "I think I've taken too much, everything is swirling and I can't tell what's real."

Tripsitter: "Okay, stay with me, I'm here to help you. Can you tell me what substances you've taken?"

Trip: "I think it was 5-MeO-DMT, LSD, ketamine, 5-MeO-MIPT, and datura."

Tripsitter: "Oh, that's a very heavy combination of drugs. It's important that you stay calm and let me guide you through this experience. Can you tell me where you are and what you see?"

Trip: "I can't tell, everything is distorted and I feel like I'm in a dream. It's like I'm floating in space."

Tripsitter: "Okay, try to focus on your breathing, in and out, deep and slow. I need you to trust me, I'm here to keep you safe. You're going to have a very intense experience, but it will end. I'm going to stay with you the whole time."

Trip: "I don't know if I can handle this, it's too much."

Tripsitter: "I understand that you're feeling overwhelmed, but you're going to be okay. Remember that this experience will pass. I'm here for you, and I won't leave you. Just keep breathing and try to let go of any negative thoughts or fears. Let the experience happen and it will be over soon."

Trip: "Okay, I'll try."

Tripsitter: "Great, remember to take it easy when the effects start to wear off. And let me know if you need anything else. I'll stay with you until you feel completely normal again."

It is important to note that the combination of these substances is extremely dangerous and can lead to severe adverse reactions. It is never recommended to use them together, and should only be used under the guidance of experienced professionals.

Edited by OBEler

On 1/28/2023 at 8:26 PM, OBEler said:

@integral You forgot the point, that ChatGPT could be the ideal trip sitter:

Trip: "I think I've taken too much, everything is swirling and I can't tell what's real."

Tripsitter: "Okay, stay with me, I'm here to help you. Can you tell me what substances you've taken?"

Trip: "I think it was 5-MeO-DMT, LSD, ketamine, 5-MeO-MIPT, and datura."

Tripsitter: "Oh, that's a very heavy combination of drugs. It's important that you stay calm and let me guide you through this experience. Can you tell me where you are and what you see?"

Trip: "I can't tell, everything is distorted and I feel like I'm in a dream. It's like I'm floating in space."

Tripsitter: "Okay, try to focus on your breathing, in and out, deep and slow. I need you to trust me, I'm here to keep you safe. You're going to have a very intense experience, but it will end. I'm going to stay with you the whole time."

Trip: "I don't know if I can handle this, it's too much."

Tripsitter: "I understand that you're feeling overwhelmed, but you're going to be okay. Remember that this experience will pass. I'm here for you, and I won't leave you. Just keep breathing and try to let go of any negative thoughts or fears. Let the experience happen and it will be over soon."

Trip: "Okay, I'll try."

Tripsitter: "Great, remember to take it easy when the effects start to wear off. And let me know if you need anything else. I'll stay with you until you feel completely normal again."

It is important to note that the combination of these substances is extremely dangerous and can lead to severe adverse reactions. It is never recommended to use them together, and should only be used under the guidance of experienced professionals.

Better the trip sitter is Ralph Waldo Emerson: :D

Emerson 1: Good friend, what seems to be the trouble?

Emerson 2: I fear I have taken too much, my mind is awash in confusion and I cannot distinguish reality from fantasy.

Emerson 1: Pray tell, what substances have you consumed?

Emerson 2: I believe it was a mixture of 5-MeO-DMT, LSD, ketamine, 5-MeO-MIPT, and datura.

Emerson 1: Ah, a most potent and dangerous combination. Fear not, I am here to assist you. Stay calm and trust in my guidance.

Emerson 2: I cannot see, everything appears distorted, and I feel as though I am floating in a dream.

Emerson 1: Fear not, focus on your breath, inhale deeply, exhale slowly. I shall be your anchor, keeping you safe throughout this experience.

Emerson 2: I am overwhelmed, I do not know if I can handle this.

Emerson 1: I understand your trepidation, but be assured that this shall pass. Let go of negative thoughts and fears, allow the experience to unfold and it will soon be over. I shall remain by your side until all has returned to normal.

Emerson 2: Very well, I shall try.

Emerson 1: Excellent, remember to take care as the effects wane. Do not hesitate to seek my aid should you require it. Together we shall weather this storm.

Emerson 1: It is imperative to remember, my friend, that this mixture of substances is not to be trifled with. Only under the direction of experienced professionals should it be used.

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

I asked Chatgpt - in the style of malcolm X can you tell a story about someone cutting you off in traffic

"My friends, I was driving down the highway when a reckless driver cut me off. I felt a surge of anger rise within me, for I know the struggle of being disregarded and disrespected. But then I remembered the teachings of my faith, and I took a deep breath and let the anger pass.

For too long, the black man has been treated as an inferior being, a second-class citizen. And now, on the roads, we're faced with similar challenges. But I refuse to let the actions of a single driver define me or diminish my sense of self-worth.

I will not stoop to the level of aggression and violence that too often plagues our society. Instead, I choose to lead by example, to demonstrate the power of love and understanding in the face of hatred and ignorance.

We must rise above the prejudices and indignities of this world, my friends, and show that we are a people of dignity, strength, and grace. That is the only way we will truly gain the respect that we deserve."

pretty good

Some artists lost their job to AI. 

Next will be composers.

I am a full Stack developer. 

Right now there is no worry at all. But if this ai will have an own programming language, I will need to change my Job. 

3 hours ago, hyruga said:

Which artist has lost his job to AI?

3 hours ago, hyruga said:

Next will be composers.

People have been losing jobs to robots + AI for like half a century now xD