Leo Gura

Police Activity

126 posts in this topic

On 12/10/2022 at 7:35 PM, Tyler Robinson said:

Is there anything else that can work besides a taser? 

Rubber bullets work pretty well, but they bruise enough that the surviving person will sue.

@Leo Gura since you only posted justified shootings let's show some videos that highlight how incompetent the police are.

Everything the cop did was out of protocol, everything! You don't just open a civilian's car and say get out without declaring yourself as law enforcement, he may have thought he was getting robbed at gunpoint and for sure you don't shoot at him while your life is NOT in danger. That was a great example of him being trigger-happy. And the funniest thing is the cop hasn't been charged with manslaughter when the video evidence proves so.

Now let's make this spicy, Let's contrast these 2 vids. The conclusion, utter incompetence, and cowardice. As it seems they aren't that brave and trigger-happy if the perpetrator is armed and dangerous. And the saddest part is, many parents tried to go in with their own firearms in order to save their children but they were detained. Imagine coin-flipping your child's life in the competence of the police, id rather get shot going in trying to save my child than leave it up to these incompetent fucks that took 45 minutes to even contemplate engaging on the attacker.
ONE TEENAGER attacker to be exact !!!!! 

These videos prove one more thing. Guns have fucked America and made it such a shithole to live in.

Who in their right mind would choose to live in a country like America when any fuckin idiot can go buy a gun and shoot up your local elementary school???

And the worst part is that since 100's of millions of guns are in circulation this makes the police's work so much harder since you need to assume everyone carries.

Seems like a downward spiral that has escalated homicides at a macro level.  

more real than any movie, rip officer

Edited by Alex_R

Dealing with the police in America is a piece of cake.  You don’t know how lucky you are.  If you are just acting normal they aren’t going to bother you.  Look at the crazies they have to deal with.  In Mexico, its more tricky.  The police will stop and search you because they feel like it or looking for a bribe.  Any you never know if a corrupt cop is also working for criminal gangs.  It always pays to be polite.  

Vincit omnia Veritas.

@Socrates No one is disputing that police make mistakes and act badly sometimes.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

This one is ridiculous:

Edited by Leo Gura

19 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

This one is ridiculous:

b9ae1c1f-cdfa-4f96-92a7-262ea030830d_tex

"Make a gift of your life and lift all mankind by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as yourself. That is the greatest gift anyone can give." - Dr. David R. Hawkins

On 12/13/2022 at 8:14 AM, Kksd74628 said:

@Razard86

We are moving towards more justice, but as I said we can't have justice without safety (low SD stage foundation). I am just trying to point the problem that so called "moral people" tend to have which is that they point problem in our society without realizing that this step is an essential in our development to go forward. No one is arguing that inequality should be a permanent solution, but that is just what it is right now. That's why I don't mind about any injustice in stop-and-frisk for example, because we got more foundational problems to work on. Just do whatever it takes to handle criminals to any extent so we have little bit safer environment to think about what to do next.

I don't disagree that we are moving towards justice, but that is only because consciousness is rising. No structure, no system, can ever create a world that humans can live freely in. Humans must first themselves become free, before they can create a free society. Every society's problems is just a reflection of their level of consciousness. People keep focusing on the system, you can fix the system all you want (and I am not saying it doesn't need to be fixed) but until the people in the system have a paradigm shift they are just going to keep operating from a place of nepotism. 

In fact its funny too me that majority of people I talk to who don't understand things from a Spiritual perspective really believe that things will stay this way forever. Pretty interesting to me.

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

Just discovered this, fucked up

“We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." -Epictetus

On 08/12/2022 at 8:18 AM, Leo Gura said:

Should be obvious to you guys that stereotyping is a survival strategy, and the higher the survival threat the more it will tend to be used.

Yes, one thing is our conscious philosophy of treating everybody equaly with not prejudices and consciously knowing that society don't  like that we differentiates this person and that person. The other thing is the survival mechanism that don't  care about all the talk and just act upon the collected experience of dealing with the same threat day by day. Is difficult for people like me to put myself in the shoes of a cop, so how can I say how a guy shoud act in a dangerous situation? Would I tell a feral cat that he is exagerating being so agressive and he should be more chill? 

On 08/12/2022 at 11:51 AM, Kksd74628 said:

@Tyler Robinson

Exactly! That's what I was trying to express here. It's not polices fault nor failed operation if they're pointed with a gun. When that happens I think polices should immendiately shoot just for their security. If polices let suspects always act weirdly it doesn't take long and some polices are dead. We have to remember that those polices have many cases and propability to die is extremely high so that's the reason they act like they do. Shoot or you get shot. 1 + 1 = 2

I agree that there are bad apples too. It shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone.

Bad apples or good apples, the truth is that if apples get constantly killed we would need new apples to substitute the killed apples and the ratio apples vs criminals would enter in unbalance. Sometimes if I am hungry better a bad apple than no apple at all. If I would be in danger I would not care what kind of Ranger they send me. 

In fact, based in this videos, if we are talking about shoulds and shouldnt's, I think Cops Should receive free therapy to be able to deal with such stress everyday. 

@Rafael Thundercat

I agree that polices and all people having extremely traumatizing work should have free therapy. Maybe we hit sometimes point where all workers of any kind of have free access to therapy, because we live times where stress and depression are too high in charts. But yeah, about the other topic I still think that polices have so hard gigs that they need to act fast and precisely so I think they shouldn't be thinking about that they go to jail when they need to concider shooting.

-joNi-

Who told you that "others" are real?

You know how expensive therapy is? Who's gonna pay for all this "free" therapy?

And therapy is also notoriously ineffective, especially for stuff like PTSD.

The money you burn on therapy could be used to hire more cops. It would be interesting to ask a cop what they want more, a therapist or another cop by their side?

Edited by Leo Gura

10 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You know how expensive therapy is? Who's gonna pay for all this "free" therapy?

And therapy is also notoriously ineffective, especially for stuff like PTSD.

The money you burn on therapy could be used to hire more cops. It would be interesting to ask a cop what they want more, a therapist or another cop by their side?

Yes, makes sense, sometimes we can come up with nice ideias in the paper but in real life there are more variants and economic incentives that we dont see when we think about open complex systems. Soon people would make protests complaning about Why cops deserve free therapy and not them. Because in there is not free-anything in economics. 

@Leo Gura

I was talking about the future when that happens. Point is that treating people's mood well by therapy, good work buddies and caring boss will enhance their work quality. That'll be huge thing in the future. Of cource everything costs, but if I would guess, better mental/physical health of workers increases work quality so much that pros outweight the cons.

Who told you that "others" are real?

Well, at some point we will have robot cops.