puporing

New Experience: Sensing the "Light" of Consciousness

25 posts in this topic

Hello, I am reporting on and sharing something new I've been experiencing continuously (without psychedelics). I do not know if this is simply what people lump into as part of "third eye opening", or something else, I could not find detailed descriptions of it through a simple online search so I'll share it here:

Historical context: I've had a few awakenings on magic mushrooms, my last trip was a month and a half ago. Lately, my focus has been on unifying my baseline consciousness as much as I can, and was not expecting any more awakenings/experiences while I was focused on that.

Since about a week ago, I've been spontaneously perceiving more "light" in my sober state. I can't recall the exact moment it happened but at some point during the day, I noticed a white-gold glow to everything, and increasing day after day until it was very noticeable and stabilized.

The amount of glow would vary depending on what is being perceived, its tone, the amount of light that is shining on it. Everything is generally brighter, taking on a "light gold" hue, as well as made more beautiful, artful, clear, and magical in its essence. The amount of visual clarity/details and perfection still stuns me at times, and was similar to one I experienced on a trip. Staring at screens can be blinding but is not uncomfortable.

My current interpretation of all this based on my previous trip/peak experiences: an aspect of the Universal Mind of God is becoming more accessible in my day-to-day reality. The light of divinity is re-interpreting my perception of reality.

As a side note, I could perceive the extremely bright shine and glow that magic mushrooms have that I was unable to perceive before. It feels as though these plants are of "extraterrestrial origin" due to how brightly they shine compared to other objects and plants/people. But this is purely an intuitive speculation for fun that may or may not have truth to it and I could not verify at the moment.

Thanks for reading! I hope that it inspires new possibilities for you. : )

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

@puporing Not something I’ve experienced but sounds similar to what I’ve heard others report. David Hawkins in particular I believe talked about this, stating that everything would shine with the radiant beauty of divinity.

8 minutes ago, aurum said:

@puporing Not something I’ve experienced but sounds similar to what I’ve heard others report. David Hawkins in particular I believe talked about this, stating that everything would shine with the radiant beauty of divinity.

Nice! Yes it was also a funny realization that the color and tone and shape of the magic mushrooms matched what is dawning in my reality now. It connected the dots. Almost like they were preparing me for this the whole time. ;)

If you had links on that I'd appreciate it! (Feel free to pm as well). 

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

The only time I've heard about things having a golden glow to them is when Jan Esmann talked about "God consciousness". I think I heard it one of his BATGAP interviews on YouTube.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

57 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

The only time I've heard about things having a golden glow to them is when Jan Essman talked about "God consciousness". I think I heard it one of his BATGAP interviews on YouTube.

Okay cool, I'll look into that! Thanks for the share. :)

8 hours ago, acidgoofy said:

Wow that's so cool! I have this golden glow sometimes when I have a God realization on psychedelics. But having that 24/7 must be amazing, congratulations on this great achievement!!

Thank you very much @acidgoofy ! ?:D And thanks for sharing your experience with that. I definitely didn't think that would happen on a constant basis, feels like the grace of the divine. I feel quite blessed.

Ps, last night I also suddenly saw some subtle mandala patterns on my pillows that I would see (more intensely) on trips, but this doesn't seem to be constant yet. 

Edited by puporing

Maybe that's why they call it Illumination?

;)

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Wow, awesome! :o I'm happy for You! 

14 hours ago, puporing said:

I hope that it inspires new possibilities for you. : )

It does indeed! ^_^

Interesting, it reminds me of synesthesia:

What Is Synesthesia? Synesthesia is when you hear music, but you see shapes. Or you hear a word or a name and instantly see a color. Synesthesia is a fancy name for when you experience one of your senses through another. For example, you might hear the name "Alex" and see green.

I haven't experienced it, but must be beautiful. I have walked down streets and seen the sameness of myself in everything else, especially trees, but the seeing is more spiritual than sensational.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Maybe that's why they call it Illumination?

;)

Yes the mind seems to have transformed to receive more light/divinity and changed how it's perceiving everything. 

2 hours ago, Sincerity said:

Wow, awesome! :o I'm happy for You! 

It does indeed! ^_^

Thank you very much! Glad to hear. 

1 hour ago, Moksha said:

Interesting, it reminds me of synesthesia:

I haven't experienced it, but must be beautiful. I have walked down streets and seen the sameness of myself in everything else, especially trees, but the seeing is more spiritual than sensational.

Nice. Yes trees and wood seem to glow fairly brightly also.

Though not synesthesia as is described, I can't claim to understand if there's a connection to that.

This one definitely feels like it brought the Mind of God more intimately closer to my day-to-day. Things are taking on a heavenly vibe all over the place. It is more than the visual experience but are harder to describe, there's a general lightening up and perception from a higher plane even though the body is still here.  

Edited by puporing

23 minutes ago, puporing said:

there's a general lightening up and perception from a higher plane even though the body is still here.  

Sounds like a present path to enlightenment. It's all about the sameness 9_9

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

Wow, a profound shift.  

Was this a result of a particular spiritual practice?

15 hours ago, Edvardas said:

Wow, a profound shift.  

Was this a result of a particular spiritual practice?

Thank you. 

I've been a sponge for spiritual teachings and have a pretty good sense of where I want to go and whether something resonates (tho not expecting this to happen).

I suspect this particular shift is related to "healing the mind", which seems that it can go so far that your mind can fundamentally shift from what you were given. I've been on a healing journey alongside awakening, which seems like they have an influence on each other, so the way I use mushrooms is both for healing and awakening. And a lot of just sober absorbing teachings that resonate with me. I trip infrequently but it certainly helped move mountains also. And a lot of integration and bringing the unity consciousness to my day-to-day interactions, like re-orienting my thoughts of people (especially the difficult ones) for example. I've been drawn to teachings that align with light and the highest love and try to bring that into my own consciousness. My mind and heart are in pretty good balance. I've either mostly dissolved/sublimated the ego or integrated it to align with unity consciousness.

That or I've turned into a freak 9_9... definitely feels like a major "software" upgrade.

Feel free to message me if you want to know more. I think everyone's on a different page so it can be hard to know what suits you right now where you're at.

Edited by puporing

Update/addition: There's a sense of more aliveness and things have slight movements and no longer appear static, but not overly so like on trips.

This along with the hyper visual acuity aspect seems to be more of a temporary state and the rest remains.

Edited by puporing

On 11/26/2022 at 1:00 AM, puporing said:

Hello, I am reporting on and sharing something new I've been experiencing continuously (without psychedelics). I do not know if this is simply what people lump into as part of "third eye opening", or something else, I could not find detailed descriptions of it through a simple online search so I'll share it here:

Historical context: I've had a few awakenings on magic mushrooms, my last trip was a month and a half ago. Lately, my focus has been on unifying my baseline consciousness as much as I can, and was not expecting any more awakenings/experiences while I was focused on that.

Since about a week ago, I've been spontaneously perceiving more "light" in my sober state. I can't recall the exact moment it happened but at some point during the day, I noticed a white-gold glow to everything, and increasing day after day until it was very noticeable and stabilized.

The amount of glow would vary depending on what is being perceived, its tone, the amount of light that is shining on it. Everything is generally brighter, taking on a "light gold" hue, as well as made more beautiful, artful, clear, and magical in its essence. The amount of visual clarity/details and perfection still stuns me at times, and was similar to one I experienced on a trip. Staring at screens can be blinding but is not uncomfortable.

My current interpretation of all this based on my previous trip/peak experiences: an aspect of the Universal Mind of God is becoming more accessible in my day-to-day reality. The light of divinity is re-interpreting my perception of reality.

As a side note, I could perceive the extremely bright shine and glow that magic mushrooms have that I was unable to perceive before. It feels as though these plants are of "extraterrestrial origin" due to how brightly they shine compared to other objects and plants/people. But this is purely an intuitive speculation for fun that may or may not have truth to it and I could not verify at the moment.

Thanks for reading! I hope that it inspires new possibilities for you. : )

Yeah that's definitely third eye related. When mine opened back in March of this year my vision became sharper, and when I would watch a Youtube video people appeared to jump out the screen, like I was wearing 3-D glasses. So yeah really nice. Happy for you!!

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

1 hour ago, Razard86 said:

Yeah that's definitely third eye related. When mine opened back in March of this year my vision became sharper, and when I would watch a Youtube video people appeared to jump out the screen, like I was wearing 3-D glasses. So yeah really nice. Happy for you!!

Lmao that's fun, good to know! Thank you very much! Yeah definitely wasn't expecting it and for it to stick around too. ;)

Congrats on the experience! As the new unfoldment integrates into daily life, this will become the new normal. You tend to notice the contrast at first since the new way of seeing light stands out so much. But this integrates and becomes a daily lived experience.

Edited by YogiCosmos

2 hours ago, YogiCosmos said:

Congrats on the experience! As the new unfoldment integrates into daily life, this will become the new normal. You tend to notice the contrast at first since the new way of seeing light stands out so much. But this integrates and becomes a daily lived experience.

Thank you!

I'm very happy with this state so there are no issues with integration right now. And it can't be lumped with ordinary consciousness humans are initially given. It's made things more magical, and feels like an answer I am receiving from my call so to speak if that makes sense, like spirit being with me and helping me see/navigate this world. It feels very right to me like this is where I belonged. So it really just feels like a gift that I would not want to take for granted.

Also there are some things I am understanding intuitively and why this is happening, but I don't feel that comfortable sharing it here yet. 

Edited by puporing

Overlap of heavenly and earthly realms for those with the eyes to see. And we are living in a time where the veils are being lifted.