puporing

New Experience: Sensing the "Light" of Consciousness

25 posts in this topic

15 hours ago, Wilhelm44 said:

Overlap of heavenly and earthly realms for those with the eyes to see. And we are living in a time where the veils are being lifted.

Something like that.

Hopefully my next "roll" will be somewhere more loving than earth plane. Don't know how much control I'll have over it for sure..

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

On 11/26/2022 at 0:00 AM, puporing said:

Hello, I am reporting on and sharing something new I've been experiencing continuously (without psychedelics). I do not know if this is simply what people lump into as part of "third eye opening", or something else, I could not find detailed descriptions of it through a simple online search so I'll share it here:

Historical context: I've had a few awakenings on magic mushrooms, my last trip was a month and a half ago. Lately, my focus has been on unifying my baseline consciousness as much as I can, and was not expecting any more awakenings/experiences while I was focused on that.

Since about a week ago, I've been spontaneously perceiving more "light" in my sober state. I can't recall the exact moment it happened but at some point during the day, I noticed a white-gold glow to everything, and increasing day after day until it was very noticeable and stabilized.

The amount of glow would vary depending on what is being perceived, its tone, the amount of light that is shining on it. Everything is generally brighter, taking on a "light gold" hue, as well as made more beautiful, artful, clear, and magical in its essence. The amount of visual clarity/details and perfection still stuns me at times, and was similar to one I experienced on a trip. Staring at screens can be blinding but is not uncomfortable.

My current interpretation of all this based on my previous trip/peak experiences: an aspect of the Universal Mind of God is becoming more accessible in my day-to-day reality. The light of divinity is re-interpreting my perception of reality.

As a side note, I could perceive the extremely bright shine and glow that magic mushrooms have that I was unable to perceive before. It feels as though these plants are of "extraterrestrial origin" due to how brightly they shine compared to other objects and plants/people. But this is purely an intuitive speculation for fun that may or may not have truth to it and I could not verify at the moment.

Thanks for reading! I hope that it inspires new possibilities for you. : )

Wow, this is so inspiring and interesting.

I am a bit jelly but happy for you as well. thanks. 

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

@Galyna Thank you! There’s more to say and I’m still thinking about how/what to share… hope it helps a little for now.

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

13 minutes ago, puporing said:

@Galyna Thank you! There’s more to say and I’m still thinking about how/what to share… hope it helps a little for now.

Definitely, please share as much as you can.

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

7 hours ago, puporing said:

Something like that.

Hopefully my next "roll" will be somewhere more loving than earth plane. Don't know how much control I'll have over it for sure..

Yeah, only the highest heavens will do, after graduating from space ship earth?