WisdomSeeker

Tired Video

14 posts in this topic

Come on @Leo Gura, this guy is full of it. Yes, I agree about language and pushing through difficult times is important. Clearly, he is a materialist and values wealth likely over many other things.. Also, "tired", there's a threshold when it's pertinent, he doesn't even acknowledge that. This is how you take yourself into chronically burnt out mode. Honestly, I think this guy is trash. 

Patrick is a very healthy example of stage orange. Seek wisdom and learn from all stages

You all missed the entire point of the video. It isn’t about the T-word at all. That is Patrick’s word that he never uses. The whole point is to change your self-limiting language and stories to empower yourself to success.

Your language has everything to do with how you think, feel, and act. So think about what limiting words you allow yourself to say and believe. Changing your situation and improving your life will be stunted as long as you continue using the same language and still believe that “I am _____.” Fill in your word. Mine is lazy, depressed, anxious, tired, etc. I am making a new goal to never identity myself with negative emotions.

Now, if I am really tired or lazy, etc., then I will admit “I feel tired/lazy.” But I will always followup and use the affirmation that “I am resourceful, disciplined, and dedicated to my life purpose. I am going to find a way to get through this. I will not let how I feel right now to stop me from what I want to do because I am a Badass Motherfucker!!”

Imagine if you could have that dialogue with yourself instead of the bullshit of saying “I am depressed. There is nothing I can do. It is all helpless.” If you use that language-talk, you will believe that about you and you will always look for evidence that supports your belief and deny everything else contrary.

Think about the big picture lesson here! Y’all got lost in the weeds there for a minute. Notice your mind doing that and contemplate how your current mindsets prevent you from learning from this source in particular. It seems like the main reason is degrees of closed-mindedness and lack of objective thinking. If you think objectively and have openmindedness, you can learn and understand all perspectives. Hope that helped you all see the forest. 

But of course, I would be surprised if this post changes anything about what you think of that video. 

Much Love,

Rocky :) 

Edited by r0ckyreed

Meditation is a lifestyle of developing a calm state of mind WHILE engaging in one’s ambitions!

Counting your breaths, chanting a mantra, and the rest of it is all ratshit and a complete waste of time. What is stopping you from meditating WHILE working on your life purpose?

Saying things, and using labels such as "I'm tired" or "I don't know"  is like planting seeds of victimhood.

This is a brilliant video and if you have issue with it then I suggest you explore your shadows around stage orange ;) 

The game of survival cannot be won. 

Any reaction to any stage of development shows that you have not developed, transcended, nor understood that stage. Reality is a mirror, and you are hurting yourself.

Edited by r0ckyreed

Meditation is a lifestyle of developing a calm state of mind WHILE engaging in one’s ambitions!

Counting your breaths, chanting a mantra, and the rest of it is all ratshit and a complete waste of time. What is stopping you from meditating WHILE working on your life purpose?

Lol this was about language, not about hustling. Eat the grapes and spit out the seeds.

After watching this video, I wrote a list of things I tell myself which aren't helpful. This was very insightful for me. I tell myself a lot of negative shit, including the "I'm tired" thing. It doesn't matter if somebody is a materialist or whatever to derive value from what they're saying. 

Look, Patrick is obviously not some sage. But be offers some good, practical, stage Orange success advice. I share his videos because many of you guys are missing basic Orange self development and getting lost in spiritual mental masturbation. Pat is a good antidote to that.

Obviously fatigue is a much bigger issue than just the words you use, but how you talk to yourself is an important topic.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Read through the lines- chronic complainers zap your energy unless you have very strong emotional boundaries. I don’t and most others don’t either.

@Leo Gura Fair enough and as always, I know you have a wide following at different  stages, so I get it now. Thanks. 

Edited by WisdomSeeker

On 11/12/2022 at 2:55 AM, Something Funny said:

@WisdomSeeker I also didn't like the video. It feels like the guy run out of any genuine insight about business and personal development but still has to produce content regularly so he comes up with superficial crap like that.

It is easy to just filmba motivational video. "GET UP! You lazy idiots, forget about the word tired and work!" It's much harder to give an actual practical advise regarding the psychology of success or building a business. 

Also, like sure, that's what made you successful in life, not saying I am tired. You totally didn't first get successful by simply working on your business and then came up with a bunch of "success" habits on top of it to look cooler, and more difficult than it really is, and sell your courses...

Also, the issue with such advise is that it will never ever fucking help people who it is adressed to: the ones who are actually struggling with being tired, depressed, burnout, lost, etc. It will only resonate with people who are already hyped up and share this ideology of JUST WORK HARD, YOU ARE NOT TIRED, but then it is kind of pointless and simply becomes a circle jerk.

@Something Funny exactly.