Tudo

Worried about Leo's mental health

14 posts in this topic

I take Leo as a close friend and I love him and that's why I'm concerned, but this " Alien god" stuff is making me a little concerned about his health. I really hope he is good. Maybe there are places where humans shouldn't be going. I heard once psychedelics AWAYS punishes hubris.

Edited by Tudo

11 minutes ago, Tudo said:

I take Leo as a close friend and I love him and that's why I'm concerned

lol parasocial relationship alert

11 minutes ago, Tudo said:

but this " Alien god" stuff is making me a little concerned about his health.

he's fine

19 minutes ago, Phil King said:

You are not human

Yes. I kind of know it. What I mean is that in this dream, that I'm incarnated as a human, humans are still subjected to certain rules.

People have been making threads like these for years now, and they will keep making them for years to come unless he decides it's not worth the space on this forum (fingers crossed).

Go worry about your own life, I'm sure there's pleeeeenty of more important things you should be worrying about other than someone you've never met and don't know.

Now shoo, go get laid, meditate or trip balls or something.

Now here's something to calm your nerves :P

Edited by CultivateLove

13 minutes ago, CultivateLove said:

People have been making threads like these for years now, and they will keep making them for years to come unless he decides it's not worth the space on this forum (fingers crossed).

Go worry about your own life, I'm sure there's pleeeeenty of more important things you should be worrying about other than someone you've never met and don't know.

Now shoo, go get laid, meditate or trip balls or something.

Now here's something to calm your nerves :P

hahahahhahaha 

I loved your post, thank you !!!

He's fine. He still thinks about getting laid a lot, so he is still very much human, don't worry about him :D

Concentrate on improving yourself :)

Alien consciousness etc feels pretty normal to me, human imagination is virtually infinite. And I'm not saying it in a negative way, I don't see a problem in channeling, or being, or whatever, an alien consciousness. I would just say care about feeling good, work on your vibration, and then whatever the shit, aliens or whatever crap. 

Thanks for your concern but I'm sharper than ever.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Thanks for your concern but I'm sharper than ever.

Lol don't cut yourself. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

He’s sounding sharp alright. I just read his response to a geometry question on here and I literally just thought that sounds far to clever for me ?. Unless it’s such bullshit that it’s so twisted it’s not even clever at all. But either way, sounding pretty damn sharp?

are we witnessing the spectacle of decadence, unmasking, a guy who wanted to fly too high and is going to crash? or something revolutionary, a definitive step forward in spirituality, a new way of approaching who we are, and how to delve into crazy levels of it? I bet on the second. leo is a pioneer, an explorer like livingstone and such, with all the necessary knowledge and smart as a fox. evolution, revolution. We'll see where it goes.