Tetrapeter

Rick and Morty

14 posts in this topic

You schould all watch Rick and Morty Season 6 Episode 2.

Its a funny and masterfully way to show how omniscience could show up to you.

What do you think?

Rick and Morty is a GOAT show. People who say it got bad after the first 3 seasons are just low consciousness and cant appreciate it.

Am I your grandson?!

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

17 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

WHAT?!! RICK AND MORTY IS HIGH CONSCIOUSNESS RESOURCE?!?

Not kidding! :P

Honestly, I thought it was a great episode with very profound undertones. 

Morty being split into 5,000,000 different people in the video game and then forgetting they were Morty, a 14 boy who likes video games and pizza.

Then, Rick having to go into the game to awaken and unify the Morty’s to realize they are one ahaha

Rick “This is not a religion! You are a 14 year old boy trapped in a video game. You are my grandson.”

”Am I your grandson?”

”yes”

AM I YOUR GRANDSON?

“For Gods sake yes! How many times do I have to say this”

The all of morty’s divided egos becoming selfish and not wanting to reunify and starting world wars etc ahaha

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

I converted to Grandsonism the day the episode dropped (look at my tshirt)

I've been trying to watch it for years but they make it freaking impossible to do it legally in Canada. I don't have Hulu or HBO Max (neither is available in Canada without a VPN.) I don't want to pay for a service and then also have to **** around with VPNs. It's also region-locked on the Adult Swim website and you need a cable provider login to watch half the episodes anyway.

Between Netflix, Amazon Prime, and Disney+ I feel like I should be able to get it, but nope. On Amazon Prime you have to pay extra for it ($20/season, I'd just buy it on DVD for that price.)

23 minutes ago, Yarco said:

I've been trying to watch it for years but they make it freaking impossible to do it legally in Canada.

There are always extra-legal options. ;) 

Yup, the show is both hilarious and full of deep meaning. A ton of psychedelic references too.

6x02 is surely up there with the best episodes, but the whole show is filled with profound philosophic themes masked as a sci-fi adult cartoon.

I don't remember which episode it was where Jerry gets into a worm hole and sorta goes into this psychedelic spiritual trip. After it ends he's like "I feel like our souls were united and we're all one with eternity". Good shit.