Danioover9000

Mr. Girl and Destiny go to war.

81 posts in this topic

@LordFall While certainly remaining a real issue it’s nowhere near the most prevalent thing causing harm to our society.

It’s so popular simply because of all the moralizing around pedophilia.

There are plenty of things that cause much more damage to society but are more accepted so we hardly bat an eye 

The game of survival cannot be won. 

@Leo Gura

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I've never seen a productive conversation about pedos. It's just people smearing and demonizing each other. None of this stops pedophiles.

Ironically, the people who whine the most about pedos do nothing to help children avoid abuse.

It's cheap clickbait with no solutions.

It's very similar to how the right wing treated terrorism. A bunch of noise with few realistic solutions.

It's unfortunate. Seems like Mr. Girls approach has reached its peak, and is on decline, as most people are still tier 1 cognition and won't seriously tackle this issue, which further corrupts discussions about this issue. Ironically, the drama between Destiny and Mr. Girl and their haters and other streamers is making the issue much worse, systems thinking and how-one-surface-level-solution-solves-little-of-the-problem-and-a-well-thought-out solution-solves-half-the-problem-101.

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Show me one video from a popular political pundit outlining scientific solutions for reducing pedophilia.

If you actually cared about this issue, that's what you'd be talking about. And I would be all for it.

Otherwise, it's just clickbait and smearing.

I think it is just a part of a dialectic process that takes thousands of year. Expecting immediate results maybe too much.

@Epikur

1 hour ago, Epikur said:

I think it is just a part of a dialectic process that takes thousands of year. Expecting immediate results maybe too much.

That, and the deep thought terminating cliche of a Pedophile, Rapist, mass shooter, mass sexual assaulter, kidnapper, bestiality, necrophilia, cannibalism and so on. No mainstream normie wants to even think about such fringe people with strange attractions that are abnormal. It's like a guaranteed thought terminating cliche that is easy to slander and smear another with, so here we are, trying to encourage talking and dialectical process of discussions around heavily stigmatized topics, while corrupting others with said stigmatized topics. Entangled hell is where we are in. 

4 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Epikur

That, and the deep thought terminating cliche of a Pedophile, Rapist, mass shooter, mass sexual assaulter, kidnapper, bestiality, necrophilia, cannibalism and so on. No mainstream normie wants to even think about such fringe people with strange attractions that are abnormal. It's like a guaranteed thought terminating cliche that is easy to slander and smear another with, so here we are, trying to encourage talking and dialectical process of discussions around heavily stigmatized topics, while corrupting others with said stigmatized topics. Entangled hell is where we are in. 

Yes these talks work as a blueprint for the next generations. People do not have to start at zero. They can build up on these discussions and study the failures so they do not have to do it. In the future maybe the AI will learn from these discussions and we do not even have to study it at all.

@Epikur

3 minutes ago, Epikur said:

Yes these talks work as a blueprint for the next generations. People do not have to start at zero. They can build up on these discussions and study the failures so they do not have to do it. In the future maybe the AI will learn from these discussions and we do not even have to study it at all.

Yes, that's partially true, and hopefully we get to a state where these topics are genuinely considered and seriously fixed

In the meantime, @Epikur is a sexist, misogynistic pig like Andrew Tate, and should not be taken seriously or you and others are apologists enabling toxic masculinity and sexual objectification of women.

46 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Epikur

Yes, that's partially true, and hopefully we get to a state where these topics are genuinely considered and seriously fixed

In the meantime, @Epikur is a sexist, misogynistic pig like Andrew Tate, and should not be taken seriously or you and others are apologists enabling toxic masculinity and sexual objectification of women.

Somebody wants to get banned it seems

@Epikur

24 minutes ago, Epikur said:

Somebody wants to get banned it seems

? Can't take a joke, so reports me and gets mods involved. Oi, you asked me to demonstrate thought terminating cliche, I gave you that demonstration, so, that's a thought terminating cliche. 

3 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Epikur

? Can't take a joke, so reports me and gets mods involved. Oi, you asked me to demonstrate thought terminating cliche, I gave you that demonstration, so, that's a thought terminating cliche. 

Play stupid games win stupid prices as they say. Not everybody is a good comedian.

6 hours ago, LordFall said:

Why is the pedophile issue so popular? I'm not sure about the numbers but it doesn't seem to be the most prevalent thing causing harm in our society. Is it because it's so outrageous that it keeps getting brought up? 

I heard one explanation why we hate pedophiles so much is because they feel like preying on the weakest of their own tribe. We can often forgive or even applaud the worst killers, because historically we had to kill people from the other tribe to survive, but pedophilia is basically always seen as a net negative.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

@Epikur

1 hour ago, Epikur said:

Play stupid games win stupid prices as they say. Not everybody is a good comedian.

I can't even take you seriously anymore, I just thought terminate cliched myself about you.

9 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Epikur

I can't even take you seriously anymore, I just thought terminate cliched myself about you.

Why should I care? Just let it go.

I feel bad for MrGirl getting cancelled, out of all the low life streamers I've passed by over the years - he is the only one that's remotely interesting and thought provoking. The majority of content creators are spineless clout seeking leeches, farming cynicism. And all the women ones coincidentally seem to just use it as a marketing platform for their OnlyFans sex work lmao.

The internet;

Edited by Roy

hrhrhtewgfegege

How did he get canceled? Were his accounts banned? For what reason?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

14 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

How did he get canceled? Were his accounts banned? For what reason?

Nick Fuentes minions spam reported him.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

1 hour ago, Carl-Richard said:

Nick Fuentes minions spam reported him.

For what?

And YT permabanned him?

@Leo Gura the mass flagged him, going video by video, hoping youtube would find something. and youtube did.

apparently it was some old video that had an excerpt of a film with nudity in it.

and it does appear to be the case that he got permabanned.

55 minutes ago, Haribo said:

@Leo Gura the mass flagged him, going video by video, hoping youtube would find something. and youtube did.

apparently it was some old video that had an excerpt of a film with nudity in it.

and it does appear to be the case that he got permabanned.

Hmmmm....

That is problematic.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

Hmmmm....

That is problematic.

I exposed him. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

@Tyler Robinson it was obvious to me within minutes that he manipulates 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"