Danioover9000

Mr. Girl and Destiny go to war.

81 posts in this topic

@ValiantSalvatore

On 2022-11-04 at 6:31 PM, ValiantSalvatore said:

There are tests for neoteny features as far as I know where you can detect if a person regardless of male/female is attracted to people with neoteny features aka also a lot of female survival. IIRC this was from an audiobook sex at dawn and some cultures orgistically stimulate their children because they think it's healthy and or was healthy for mentioning the source of my information. Might be a dark and taboo topic, yet it's crazy when you consider it with just open-mindedness etc. Although this requires legit science and not whacko research without any responsibillity so to speak, as these topics get easily abused and out of hand. I was suprised to learn of this and this is sort of from loose ends of my memory. 

https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics/medicine-and-dentistry/neoteny#:~:text=Neotenous features were said to,attractive in cross-cultural studies.

The point is without AQAL it's not easy to discuss these things as it's morally wrong to sleep with minors. I mean hell as far as I know men can be attracted to an hourglass silhouette on the wall. 

Yeah, it's a tricky topic to talk in good faith without heavy demonization.