jse

If You Had 6 Months Left To Live...

30 posts in this topic

Not sure, @Nahm - trying to get some ideas here.

My guess for the apparent lack of interest here, is that this may be an irrelevant question for a forum populated mostly by immortals. ¬¬

Your question actually got me thinking, 6 months is..perfect. I highly doubt I'd do the same stuff as I'm doing now cause at this point things are a bit rocky and not very..pleasant. I'm struggling quite a lot  So in all honesty I'd drop the things I'm doing now, except for maybe meditation cause I simply enjoy the session though it's unpleasant.

I've always wanted to leave something behind, not necessarily physical but in a sense something from which someone could benefit from. I'd probably write down all my "insights" and my "big idea" so that someone could hopefully learn something from it and if I'm fortunate enough someone might take up the idea though it's not very glossy. So mostly I'll create a few YouTube videos or maybe write a book? But I'll make sure I do that quick.

If I have time I'll find myself a date I guess for I've never had one, I just want to have the experience once.

I'll for sure write a letter, a physical letter to every person I believe I should write, even people on this forum, I'll write to them as well. :) 

Also in the last month I'll take a dose a 5-meo-dmt. This is for sure.

And I'll use my last few days to do every chimpry stuff I can. Partying (although I'm not very much into it) eating shit dancing and and watching games of thrones. I really want to know what the hype is all about. And and bungee jumping, yea the last day will probably be in a jungle or somewhere in the mountains. 

I would spend my precious time in an animal shelter taking good care of all lonely cats and dogs. This precious time I will spend with the "real" mortal ones before I ascend to heaven.:)

Edited by Loreena

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

I think I would like to find somewhere beautiful in the middle on nowhere, far away from the 'chimpery' of society, maybe where there are mountains and forests, and just live out my time just 'being' with the beauty of it. Perhaps sharing that remaining time with someone who would also want to just be with it, and appreciate the beauty of it together.

Edit to add: I might just do this anyway, eventually. After all, we never know how much time we have left. So why wait?

Edited by FindingPeace

“If you correct your mind, the rest of your life will fall into place.”  - Lao Tzu

@FindingPeace Have you ever heard of the Pacific Crest Trail? It just happens to take around six months to do the whole thing. Maybe something worth checking out.

“Feeling is the antithesis of pain."

—Arthur Janov

I would meditate and comtemplate in a plain/forest for all of my free time.

Already what I planned to do as soon as spring comes though ^^

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Seeing that my ego would come to an end soon, I would let it wreck havoc in the material world as heavy as it wants. One last playtime...because I am such a loving parent to my ego.

Edited by Life Coach

Here's my key; Philosophy. A freak like me just needs Infinity.

I'm awareness bruh. Awareness doesn't die because it was never born. Time is an illusion. Your question is all Maya.

On the other hand, my life kinda sucks. I'm starting to see through my spiritual ego.

Will probably move to my nearest grocery store and buy all the Nutella that they have. 

4 hours ago, jjer94 said:

@FindingPeace Have you ever heard of the Pacific Crest Trail? It just happens to take around six months to do the whole thing. Maybe something worth checking out.

I like this. Thank you, I'll take a closer look. On a similar note, I'm heading off to New Zealand in 7 weeks. It has always been on my bucket list and I intend to finally realise it. The world is a beautiful place and there is no time like the present to take time to appreciate it. For me it is my ultimate value. More so than success or achievement. The beauty of nature is timeless and unconditional. For me there is nothing beyond it and nothing more to want from life.

Edited by FindingPeace

“If you correct your mind, the rest of your life will fall into place.”  - Lao Tzu

30 fucking days till spring, oh boyz, this year gonna be the year !

Guess I'll have to move to a warm country at some point, I do need my outdoor meditation sessions :3

Edited by Shin

God is love

And God in them

Honestly, I would do a lot!! 

1. I will be 100% committed to self-actualization ESPECIALLY mastering my intuition and being unapologetically authentic 

2. I would be AMAZINGLY prolific and in a state of flow to create my stories and release them  

3. I would travel extensively and explore and seek out new experiences. I would explore new cities and countries and to beaches, meadows and valleys, stargazing, and all kinds of new experiences 

4. I'll die in the best and more epic way ever rather than a slow and painful death! I'll die feeling at peace and free from regrets! 

Im a bit ashamed but -- 6 months to live? lol Ill travel in asia and try all the drugs :D Oh and I would get a really good life insurance so my family gets money when I die 

10 hours ago, Zane said:

Honestly, I would do a lot!! 

1. I will be 100% committed to self-actualization ESPECIALLY mastering my intuition and being unapologetically authentic 

2. I would be AMAZINGLY prolific and in a state of flow to create my stories and release them  

3. I would travel extensively and explore and seek out new experiences. I would explore new cities and countries and to beaches, meadows and valleys, stargazing, and all kinds of new experiences 

4. I'll die in the best and more epic way ever rather than a slow and painful death! I'll die feeling at peace and free from regrets! 

Do it now.

God is love

And God in them

Why 6 months ?

It could be 1 day, or 75+ years, it doesn't matter.

The thing is that most people have regrets about things they have not done, at the end of the journey.

Hahaha the last pic is E VE RY THI NG

OMG.

what a brilliant question!

Food would have a huge part of my time those 6 months. Everyday would be junk food (loooool probably I would die sooner) but I would eat EVERYTHING I LIKE GUILT FREE!!!!

I would have done a lot of sex.

I would have talked to a bunch of people with no shame, things that Ive always wanted to say. 

And these 6 months would be the greatest of my life. I would be totally free. Living on the edge.