Leo Gura

Last Night I Became An Alien Hyper Intelligence - AMA

564 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, UpperMaster said:

Ok, then your experiencing infinity all the time.

No.

Consciousness can take on an infinite diversity of states. Without linear order.

The ultimate state it can take is INFINITY.

But, yes, you are going around in circles ;)

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

No, you can still incarnate as whatever you want. Assuming you'd want to. But why would you?

Alright good point. But why did I want to come in my current form then? Like why are we alive right now?

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

No.

Consciousness can take on an infinite diversity of states. Without linear order.

The ultimate state it can take is INFINITY.

But, yes, you are going around in circles ;)

Ok noted.

2 minutes ago, UpperMaster said:

Alright good point. But why did I want to come in my current form then? Like why are we alive right now?

As I said, if you want to, you can.

Just now, Leo Gura said:

As I said, if you want to, you can.

How does "wanting to" work at that level?

Don't I only want something because I feel a sense of incompleteness. Like if I was absolutley fuckin infinity I'd probably chill for eternity, I'll be hapiest that way no?

@KH2 so bro basically the only thing that can overcome god is it's own boredom with itself aahahahaha

Anyone want to tackle supreme suffering now, I'm kind of bored of all this love, I don't want to be the first I'll get misunderstood and it hurts, how does infinite suffering work, is suffering a low state that only belongs to lower stages or can an infinite being like a super mouse or a super bridge have the most horrific levels of suffering and how would we go about learning about them without hurting ourselves, are they even relevant and what does infinite love think about it.

Just now, KH2 said:

? I mean, what else would it be?

Honestly, there's probably no reason whatsoever. Reality has no reason for existing, no "why". Just pure solipsistic nihilism.

God doesn't feel boredom, the only reason why it would want to leave perpetual bliss is because it wants to create or has the desire to experience a specific kind of form.

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)

Just now, KH2 said:

? I mean, what else would it be?

Honestly, there's probably no reason whatsoever. Reality has no reason for existing, no "why". Just pure solipsistic nihilism.

I mean yea bruuh, can't think of any other reasons too. Why would there be something other than nothing, I gotta watch leos video on that.

3 minutes ago, amanen said:

God doesn't feel boredom, the only reason why it would want to leave perpetual bliss is because it wants to create or has the desire to experience a specific kind of form.

Yea I mean ok, just why? Why would it want to?

Edited by UpperMaster

1 minute ago, UpperMaster said:

Yea I mean ok, just why? Why would it want to?

Love

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)

39 minutes ago, KH2 said:

Just imagine the hilarious irony if that would actually happen: Creator of the site, that was supposed to elevate and improve your life to profound,  never-before-experienced levels... jUmPiNg oUt oF thE bRiDgE

I wouldn't need to jump off any bridge, any day I can decide to expand myself into INFINITY forever. And that will be the last you ever hear of me.

Edited by Leo Gura

On 6-10-2022 at 11:40 PM, Leo Gura said:

Yes. But it's more fucked up than that. Not only have I experienced the highest possible Truth, which is INFINITY, I have experienced new kinds of truth that hardly anyone on this planet even knows are possible because they are so alien.

What is the point of saying that when truth can’t be even measured? 

The word “highest” truth is relative when the absolute truth is absolute so the word “high” doesn’t jive. 

Yes, you were high of 5 Meo DMT if you mean that so in that sense it was a high truth. 

Edited by StarStruck

1 minute ago, StarStruck said:

What is the point of saying that when truth can’t be even measured? 

The word “highest” truth is relative when the absolute truth is absolute so the word “high” doesn’t jive. 

Yea good question

Edited by UpperMaster

@Leo Gura The idea behind dependent arising is to awaken from all dreams. Anything within mind is included. Awakening from the "some guy called Leo" is merely a speck within the chain of possibility to become entangled In. 

I still don't see how the Buddhist dependent arising stuff does not apply regardless of whether you're an alien, Leo, or a door knob. It's a universal principle. 

Edited by PenguinPablo

1 minute ago, PenguinPablo said:

I still feel like the Buddhist dependent arising stuff from applies regardless of whether you're an alien, Leo, or a door knob. 

But - what is the cause of dependent arising? ;)

Sounds to me like it was Mickey Mouse

Edited by StarStruck

@StarStruck Look! Leo tripping his ass off! ??????

Everybody dance!

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

On 7-10-2022 at 0:15 AM, cle103 said:

How do you plan on integrating that experience into your day to day?

By watching a lot of Mickey mouse. 

14 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

Sounds to me like it was Mickey Mouse

Mickey's jolly nature hides a deep genius.