Tyler Robinson

Why are Jewish people so successful?

177 posts in this topic

I've noticed that Jewish communities are extraordinarily successful. What's their secret? 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

Their culture tends to value working hard AND working smart. That's a powerful combo.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

They have extremely high IQ and great ability to focus on a problem for a long time.

Edited by hyruga

Imagine being born a dumb Jew? Almost as bad as being born black with a tiny dick :D

Ashkenazi Jews have the highest average IQ in the world. And most number of Nobel prize winners.

Their culture also highly values reading/literacy.

And Jews are one of the groups that still have a very strong in-group preference. A Jew will almost always help another Jew out. Networking, social circle, etc is huge when trying to find a job and get ahead in life.

A black person you might feel some solidarity when they see another black person, but it's nothing like a Jewish person has for another Jewish person.

That's where most of the anti-Semitic conspiracies come in. Really it's just really strong networking and in-group preference, always give an opportunity to one of your own before someone else.

Look up Chaverim, Shomrim, Hatzalah, Misaskim. Jews basically have their own volunteer roadside assistance service, ambulances, private security, and other services. What other racial group bands together like that?

Let's start roadside and dance assistance for crackers :D

@Tyler Robinson Good money culture which also equals good enviorment. Basically being surrounded and programmed since childhood about the goods of material riches and success. They dont have to deal with bullshit limiting beliefs of scarcity nor envy since they all think abundantly since kids. 

Add to this their privileged belief of thinking they are the chosen ones from God. They have a high self esteem for success. 

Edited by Kalki Avatar

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

1 minute ago, Kalki Avatar said:

@Tyler Robinson Good money culture which also equals good enviorment. Basically being surrounded and programmed since childhood about the goods of material riches and success. They dont have to deal with bullshit limiting beliefs of scarcity nor envy since they all think abundantly since kids. 

Money is the root cause of evil. Careful. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

1 minute ago, Kalki Avatar said:

@Tyler Robinson Actually, the lack of it is the root of all Evil. 

That is true as well. 

It's both the presence and the lack of it. Which comes back to - its the source of evil. 

♡✸♡.

@Tyler Robinson You are confusing its presence with "corrupt egos in High social power". Money is just a tool. The universe is abundantly powerful. Is it evil for that? No, Its infinite love. 

Edited by Kalki Avatar

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Their culture tends to value working hard AND working smart. That's a powerful combo.

@Leo Gura

When certain individuals excel in certain domains, you attribute everything to genetics.

When groups collectively excel in certain domains, it's always working smart and working hard. 

Hipocracy? 

You simply won't get 20% of all the nobel prizes by working hard and working smart lmao. 

You won't become Einstein by working smart. 

They are genetically gifted. High IQ. High Energy, high conscientiousness.

These are handed to you at birth, largely.

Not only some people are genetically gifted, but some ethnicities are also genetically gifted.

Edited by Bobby_2021

It's because they are gods chosen people - Leo, why did you choose them over other's? 

@Leo Gura Why do you find using the cracker slur ok? I get that it might be different from the n-word, because the n-word has all the history behind it, but I feel like slurs in and of themselves are a moral bad, if you want a good and kind society.

Edited by Max_V

In the depths of winter,
I finally learned that within me 
there lay an invincible summer.

- Albert Camus

10 hours ago, Bobby_2021 said:

@Leo Gura

When certain individuals excel in certain domains, you attribute everything to genetics.

When groups collectively excel in certain domains, it's always working smart and working hard. 

Hipocracy? 

It's always both.

3 hours ago, Max_V said:

@Leo Gura Why do you find using the cracker slur ok? I get that it might be different from the n-word, because the n-word has all the history behind it, but I feel like slurs in and of themselves are a moral bad, if you want a good and kind society.

Lol. Dude, learn to take a joke for a joke.

When I look at my family tree two things are obvious:

1. For centuries my Ashkenazi Jewish ancestors were forced to move from place to place, always trying to find somewhere that they would be tolerated, or at least not directly persecuted.

Quite a shocking number of them died in concentration camps circa 1941 / 1942.

2. A large proportion of my ancestors and living relatives are successful academics (a few are quite famous) or self-made millionaires. I myself am in the latter category.

The reason for this pronounced asymmetric success in the Jewish community is a very, very strong genetic tendency to overcompensate for threats to survival. Basically an almost constant pernicious anxiety that around the next corner everything will turn to ashes.

Edited by axiom

Apparently.

20 minutes ago, axiom said:

The reason for this pronounced asymmetric success in the Jewish community is a very, very strong genetic tendency to overcompensate for threats to survival. Basically an almost constant pernicious anxiety that around the next corner everything will turn to ashes.

Apart from the famous people, virtually all jews I have interacted with are extremely smart.

Yet to see a dumb( or normal) jew. 

Truly the Gods chosen people. 

Everything the exists to the left and right of Israel is totally fucked.

And they somehow managed to make Israel a tech hub of the world and high HDI rank. Incredible.