mmKay

Freaks of Nature Mega-Thread

200 posts in this topic

Now that is a sharp ear

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

Nonverbal autism, more of a disadvantage but hey, still unique nevertheless.

She aparently doesnt have an internal monologue

No minds eye: Aphantasia

The absolute opposite of Nicola Tesla lol. ( See post here

Arnold also always talks about "clearly seeking his vision.

Maxwell Maltz talks about building a theatre in your mind for visualization and training purposes in Psycho-cybernetics. Good luck with that if your genetics aint there.

I barely can hold the image of an Orange in my mind.

It seems that the minds eye is a broad spectrum of clarity.

Edited by mmKay

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Chris Sawyer created the original Roller Coaster Tycoon, by himself, in Assembly

maybe that doesn‘t seem as impressive as some of the accomplisments here but as a CS geek it boggles my mind.

The the human potential is still extraordinarily high when cultivated even for the avg person 

On 15/1/2023 at 10:11 PM, mmKay said:

I could totally see some autistic superpower that can prefectly guess RGB values.

May be fake though 

On 6/25/2023 at 4:53 PM, Oppositionless said:

Chris Sawyer created the original Roller Coaster Tycoon, by himself, in Assembly

maybe that doesn‘t seem as impressive as some of the accomplisments here but as a CS geek it boggles my mind.

One of my favorite games of all time, just reinstalled RCT2.

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Find us more freaks!

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Dennis Cyplenkov's hands

denis-cyplenkov-hand.jpg9c162bbc5bdd1a6ccd04c2e228ff632b.jpg

"Doctors in Scotland were amazed when a 66-year-old woman underwent what is normally a very painful operation on her hand for severe arthritis and required little to no pain medication afterward. Similarly, two years ago, she was diagnosed with severe osteoarthritis in her hip with significant joint degeneration, yet she complained of no discomfort before, during, or after her hip replacement surgery"

"She also scored remarkably low on anxiety and depression tests."

"Thinking the woman’s exceptional insensitivity to pain might be rooted in her genes, researchers in the United Kingdom sequenced and analyzed her genome and found a previously unidentified mutation, they reported Wednesday in the British Journal of Anaesthesia. That mutation, in a region they named FAAH-OUT, seems to turn down the activity of a neighboring gene called FAAH, which is known to be involved in pain sensation, mood, and memory."

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/the-case-of-a-woman-who-feels-almost-no-pain-leads-scientists-to-a-new-gene-mutation/

Edited by CosmicExplorer