mmKay

Freaks of Nature Mega-Thread

200 posts in this topic

On 1/12/2024 at 10:07 PM, LSD-Rumi said:

Imagine showing that to some Nazis, They will instantly jizz in their pants xD

I don't know who has the lower intelligence, a Nazi or that monkey kid.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

I don't know who has the lower intelligence, a Nazi or that monkey kid.

;) You :P

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

On 18/6/2023 at 9:42 PM, mmKay said:

She aparently doesnt have an internal monologue

No minds eye: Aphantasia

The absolute opposite of Nicola Tesla lol. ( See post here

Arnold also always talks about "clearly seeking his vision.

Maxwell Maltz talks about building a theatre in your mind for visualization and training purposes in Psycho-cybernetics. Good luck with that if your genetics aint there.

I barely can hold the image of an Orange in my mind.

It seems that the minds eye is a broad spectrum of clarity.

☝️ I do believe your mind's eye and visualization skills improve if you detox heavy metals. One reason you may be depressed is because you LITERALLY are not capable of holding a compelling motivating Inspiring mental image of a life you would be thrilled to live

Erase pls 👇

On 13/1/2024 at 7:17 PM, Carl-Richard said:

Edited by mmKay

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

So I'm training my hear for better pitch and I noticed how limiting the musical notations system is of calling notes A B C... or DO RE MI...   And specifically how the sharp and flat noted are named. It's just unnecessary confusing for the purposes of ear training, in spite of it being very efficient for writing , composing and communicating technicalities of music 

I thought it's way better to have colors label these notes  instead of words, since color can gradually transition .

And then I noticed that's actually what people with synesthesia do. We have mentioned it here before, but of you want to get a taste of how common it actually is, check out the comments of this video. Lots of people fighting and confused over what is the actual color of the sound is and people discovering they have had this the whole time and thought it's normal

So since I'm not generically gifted although my ears are developing quite fast I'm looking for a good set of colors to adopt, there must be a somewhat optimal way of labeling it. I'll post it here if I find something worth sharing.

Edited by mmKay

On 20/1/2024 at 10:33 AM, mmKay said:

I'm looking for a good set of colors to adopt, there must be a somewhat optimal way of labeling it. I'll post it here if I find something worth sharing.

Got it

Dawgs noses are miraculous

On 18/01/2024 at 9:44 AM, mmKay said:

☝️ I do believe your mind's eye and visualization skills improve if you detox heavy metals. One reason you may be depressed is because you LITERALLY are not capable of holding a compelling motivating Inspiring mental image of a life you would be thrilled to live

@mmKay Among many things I had learn while navigating with Ayahuasca Brew was one day when I started to try to regain Focus and suddenly when I keep holding the word "Focus" Focus".. Imediately a Circle appeared in my vision field, all the crazy patterns got singularized in a perfect geometric circle or a tunel , later I was able to bring focus just by mentalizing the letter "O" or keep a constant Ommmm in my mind. 

Then I had tried to invoke a triangle and there was it. Yes is possible to train your mind eye to create visions, or sometimes let visons come by themselfs. This may show a little bit of the imaginative nature of consciounsness, 

On 20/01/2024 at 9:33 AM, mmKay said:

So I'm training my hear for better pitch and I noticed how limiting the musical notations system is of calling notes A B C... or DO RE MI...   And specifically how the sharp and flat noted are named. It's just unnecessary confusing for the purposes of ear training, in spite of it being very efficient for writing , composing and communicating technicalities of music 

I thought it's way better to have colors label these notes  instead of words, since color can gradually transition .

And then I noticed that's actually what people with synesthesia do. We have mentioned it here before, but of you want to get a taste of how common it actually is, check out the comments of this video. Lots of people fighting and confused over what is the actual color of the sound is and people discovering they have had this the whole time and thought it's normal

So since I'm not generically gifted although my ears are developing quite fast I'm looking for a good set of colors to adopt, there must be a somewhat optimal way of labeling it. I'll post it here if I find something worth sharing.

If you want to study the relation of sounds and color you would love to study ayahuasca. Of course Ayahussca is more than just colors and sounds but maybe a personal study alone drinking moderate doses one can get a guitar or piano and see what colors show up with certain notes. I am still learning , but i am ready noticing that the plant have some preference for some specific souds: Maraca or Shaker for example or the sound of leafs shaking activate the medicine , maybe because since is a plant is used to the sound of leafs in the forests when is windy, not that the plant have ears but is used to this kind of vibration. 

The Voynich Manuscrit.

I take this as a freak of Nature because why someone would write a book in crazy language for nobody to read it? 

a fake book to create Hype or maybe the writer was channeling some unknown language? Alien ?

Ep 151: The Voynich Manuscript Part 1 — Astonishing Legends

https://www.astonishinglegends.com/al-podcasts/2019/8/17/ep-151-the-voynich-manuscript-part-1

You’ve got to be a freak to want to rip someone’s face off just because they dumped u

I saw a Youtube short of a woman who instead of feet, has hands. It's so freaky. Once you see it it shatters your whole paradigm of what's possible.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

I saw a Youtube short of a woman who instead of feet, has hands. It's so freaky. Once you see it it shatters your whole paradigm of what's possible.

So she is literally Beast from X-Men. She’s a real life mutant! :) 

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false. 

Fuck. me.

Remembers me of that girl that sat next to me in highschool that could listen to me, maintain a conversation and write something unrelated at once.

That's absolutely unfathomable for me. I barely manage to do one thing at a time

Edited by mmKay

4 minutes ago, mmKay said:

Fuck. me.

Let me join the fun!

Let also invite the human calculator!!! Weeeeeee

Edited by Yimpa

This is fake but take is as a visual representation of the possible mental/brain differences 

Machroglosia

1 hour ago, mmKay said:

This is fake but take is as a visual representation of the possible mental/brain differences 

Same thing here. VIEWER DISCRETION WARNING.  Tongue splitting is nuts.

Body modification is a crazy trend 

Edited by mmKay