Julian gabriel

How Much Does Sadhguru know?

120 posts in this topic

How much do you think sadhguru knows and what are the limits of his sight? 

He seems to know a lot but sometimes panders to people who want a more basic view of things, so I’m not sure tbh.

He also claims to have a bunch of powers that I have absolutely no idea how to obtain. Is this just because yoga is way more powerful than I thought it was or what?

What you have to understand about such people is that they are freaks of nature.

Like Shaquille O'Neil. You are not gonna get his powers because he's a genetic freak.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

What you have to understand about such people is that they are freaks of nature.

Like Shaquille O'Neil. You are not gonna get his powers because he's a genetic freak.

@Leo Gura I wonder why he disagrees with you on that point. Because he says that anyone can do it. 

@Julian gabriel hes probably literally seeing matrix code instead of people or objects

Edited by Hojo

21 minutes ago, Julian gabriel said:

@Leo Gura I wonder why he disagrees with you on that point. Because he says that anyone can do it. 

Cause all these masters take their genetics for granted. So they can sell you fantasies.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Just now, Leo Gura said:

Cause all these masters take their genetics for granted.

I don't think having genetic powers actually makes anyone spiritual. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

@Tyler Robinson So you also dont think olympic players have genetic power? Everyone can be the fastest runner?

Edited by OBEler

10 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

I don't think having genetic powers actually makes anyone spiritual. 

You don't think sadhguru is naturally gifted? lol wow.

6 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@Tyler Robinson So you also dont think olympic players have genetic power? Everyone can be the fastest runner?

Does that make them spiritual? 

Do they know something beyond our normal sense of perception of reality? 

What if you were born with an extra limb? Would you be better than the rest of humanity? 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

@Tyler Robinson they do know. They talk to alien bro. But its genetic through a lineage of concentrated people.

Edited by Hojo

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@Leo Gura Why would I as God imagine people with genetic gifts and make it an impossible achievement for myself?

Edited by Matthew85

1 minute ago, Matthew85 said:

@Leo Gura Why would I as God imagine people with genetic gifts and make it an impossible goal for myself?

Basically, karma.

1 minute ago, thepixelmonk said:

Basically, karma.

@thepixelmonk Karma is one of the most distorted and misunderstood subjects in spiritualty. 

7 minutes ago, Hojo said:

@Tyler Robinson they do know. They talk to alien bro. But its genetic through a lineage of concentrated people.

Yea through the eye on your head. 

♡✸♡.

3 minutes ago, Matthew85 said:

@thepixelmonk Karma is one of the most distorted and misunderstood subjects in spiritualty. 

It sure is. But the general concept of it fits your question pretty well. We all have specific energies to work through in each of our unique existences.

Edited by thepixelmonk

Who cares if he has powers?  What good does that do for you?  Shouldn’t that question be: can this person teach my something useful?   All gurus are fake.  They are followed by lazy people who don’t want to put in the effort. 

Vincit omnia Veritas.

9 minutes ago, thepixelmonk said:

We all have specific energies to work through in each of our unique existences.

@thepixelmonk All limitations are self imposed. I don't see how Karma plays into it unless you mean energies we create to work through. 

Just now, Matthew85 said:

@thepixelmonk All limitations are self imposed. I don't see how Karma plays into it unless you mean energies we create to work through. 

Of course all limitations are self-imposed. Of course we created them to work through.

He says he has powers and then goes on to say the most idiotic of things such as: "Why walk on water to cross to the other side when you can take the ferry for 50 cents?"

-Uhh, because it's more practical, faster, cheaper, and better for the environment. 

I think he was trying to make a point about not being fancy, like a "chop wood, carry water" type of teaching but it's straight up worse to take the ferry in every aspect. 

It's like if I told you that you could fly like Superman and get to anywhere in the world in minutes or seconds, but instead you should just keep using your gas car and taking a plane for longer destinations. Going backwards smh. 

53 minutes ago, Matthew85 said:

Why would I as God imagine people with genetic gifts and make it an impossible achievement for myself?

True, I don't get why Leo is so sold on genetics being a big contributing factor to spirituality. I mean at the end of the day, psychedelics are not the cause of enlightenment either. God just put them there for the sake of the story but there's no reason why you couldn't awaken right now, whoever and however you are, and that'd have zero to do with the dream, which genetics is a part of.

The point of reference is messing interpretation up. 

The point of reference of the listening happening, the point of reference of the one form through whose mouth the very words are spoken, and the point of reference from where the information is coming from - are not the same. 

Yet, the information is being forced into the fragmented mind of one more limiting, more restricted point of reference.

Would universal consciousness cross the water without taking the ferry. Yes and no, both, spans both at the same time and any other combination a limited frame of view could dream up of, and, it's happening all the time, including right now.

Would universal consciousness take the ferry, because, why not? In limited manifestations through multiple fragmented frames of mind, via multiple "specific and limited" points of reference - yes, all the time, or at least when the ferry and it's schedule allows for.

What does talking about these things help a limited conversation?

[There] 

Not very much at all.

Unless point of reference experiences a sequence of shifts that changes the dynamics or identification away from being bound to form, ego mind and limiting expression.

Could you walk on water? 

[Loop back to There] 

There be walking on water. 

Want to connect? Just do it, I assure you I'm just a human being just like you, drop me a PM today.