Jacob Morres

What's dating in 30s like?

33 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, something_else said:

Mate you're on a psychonaut forum, you're gonna need to do better than that to convince people here lol

That is why I can say what I want, this is not a scientific forum where everything has to be proven by double blind studies ?

2 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

That is why I can say what I want, this is not a scientific forum where everything has to be proven by double blind studies ?

Still a good idea to base your beliefs on something at least

5 minutes ago, something_else said:

Still a good idea to base your beliefs on something at least

According to Leo reality is based on nothing. On this forum we don't have to pretend otherwise.

Edited by StarStruck

1 minute ago, StarStruck said:

According to Leo reality is based on nothing. On this forum we don't have to pretend otherwise.

Alright mate

On 20.9.2022 at 5:27 AM, Leo Gura said:

This guy was fingering a girl's asshole after 10 minutes of meeting her in the club.

That’s the kind of stuff that truly inspires me.

On 20/9/2022 at 5:27 AM, Leo Gura said:

. This guy was fingering a girl's asshole after 10 minutes of meeting her in the club.

I cannot believe this stories Leo ???how is that possible ? 

1 hour ago, Javfly33 said:

I cannot believe this stories Leo ???how is that possible ?

Just go to a major city where people from all over the world (or at least the entire country) go to to party, then have decent player kind of game in some well crowded night club and things like this can happen, even on the dance floor btw ?

12 minutes ago, Federico del pueblo said:

Just go to a major city where people from all over the world (or at least the entire country) go to to party, then have decent player kind of game in some well crowded night club and things like this can happen, even on the dance floor btw ?

Wtf.

Well lets see, next year I will be doing a lot of nightgame in a well known European city...I hope this stuff is real. I still find difficult to believe but maybe im too naive!

13 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Wtf.

Well lets see, next year I will be doing a lot of nightgame in a well known European city...I hope this stuff is real. I still find difficult to believe but maybe im too naive!

It's important to understand the context though.

Like, I had one experience in a eastern European "party" City that basically resembles the experience of Leo's friend, just that I didn't stop the time with a clock to know whether it was after ten or rather thirty minutes.

But the girls were from the US, partying in some eastern European city, knowing they would never be there again, and that they would never meet any guy they met there again. And then girls are much more likely to be in a "ok, let's do a bunch of the slutty things I can never do otherwise" kind of mode.

If a girl is attracted to you and you lead her properly she will be more than happy to do slutty things for you.

These are not slutty girls, these are just girls. All girls are slutty for the right guy.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

48 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

If a girl is attracted to you and you lead her properly she will be more than happy to do slutty things for you.

These are not slutty girls, these are just girls. All girls are slutty for the right guy.

Slutty girls are the best

They have to be both spiritual and sluts - ideal combo

Careful with so many "slut" calling. Calling girls sluts and slutty behavior that easily will backfire us in the ass.