RMQualtrough

There's no such thing as an "I" lmao.

126 posts in this topic

Check it. You about to lose yo goddamn mind.

The tape measure block is reality appearing. This might be like if you are looking at red, or hearing a sound, that's the appearing reality.

Screenshot_20220918_172937.jpg

By default there isn't any sense of distance or space. The idea of spacial distance is a sense element added onto reality. Which makes it feel like "that wall is a metre away", etc. It is only a sense element.

But this sense, of spacial distance, cannot be achieved without imagining a 3D space in which to place it... You can't take any distance out of this tape measure without projecting it out into space, making a "there" and a "here".

Like so:

Screenshot_20220918_173333.jpg

The tape portion here is representing the imaginary because it represents the SENSE of space and distance. It is only a sense like any other idea, thought, emotion, color, etc.

The actual appearing reality is still just the block. But because the block has been distanced from another point, it has created a "there" and a "here".

You can't have an "out there" without the contrast, real or imagined, of another point which is at a different position felt to be "here".

The entire sense of there being an I character, is more sensory experience like the sense of distance is. And the idea of it is created at the imaginary and not actually existent "here" location.

Screenshot_20220918_173051.jpg

You will never find such a thing as an "I", it's imaginary. It is all built on multiple ideas like, for ex, "I" am "here" seeing a plant which is "over there". The plant is not in actual fact being viewed, the plant is the tape measure block, it's what's already there. "You" is an imaginary "passenger" created around a coil of ego, which positions itself at the imaginary point of "here" when reality comes with a SENSE of being "over there".

Enjoy.

Stop this nonsense.

God is I AM.

;)

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

46 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Stop this nonsense.

God is I AM.

;)

The I part isn't necessary. That element is not only the fact of being-ness, it's the "passenger" thought; the thought that there is a character back here (named "I"), which is viewing reality.

There isn't actually a character back here. You realize, all of that I-ness is created with thoughts, feelings, and ideas. The plant you are looking at doesn't actually need a "self", doesn't need to be viewed by anyone.

When you have said previously, that the sight of a tree IS the sight of a tree. AKA completely direct. Not a you then atoms then the sight of the tree. Just the sight of the tree. There isn't any self character necessary.

It is possible for the sense of there even being such a thing as a self to go away. Which ought not be possible, when existence is only made of the image of the plant and not of a you and an image, or an image made of anything other than the image (i.e. not made of you, and without a self element). So that entire portion is not actually vital to existence at all.

1 hour ago, axiom said:

Very nice summation :)

And here is a recent scientific effort to "prove" it: https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fpsyg.2021.704270/full 

(I prefer yours)

I ought to have realized since all senses lose positioning. But vision is very persistent in the sense of position, and doesn't often go away even very deep in a trip, it still usually feels like the sight is in front of you... Even when all other senses aren't happening anywnere anymore.

The "in front of" sense is when the I appears, because that is when there can be the idea of this thing is in front of "me". The me being where the entire ego generates itself.

Conciousness is a good word for the nature of reality, but it is also a loaded word which people equate with the " I " entity which they take themselves to be.

But existence, existence as such, is Being, is Conciousness, they are the same.

SAT-CHIT-ANANDA, is actually a good name.

One can actually say, that God is to be to be itself, not a object like a chair, God is context, chair a content, God is not a man in the sky, God is unlimited formless intelligence.

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

24 minutes ago, RMQualtrough said:

The I part isn't necessary. That element is not only the fact of being-ness, it's the "passenger" thought; the thought that there is a character back here (named "I"), which is viewing reality.

There isn't actually a character back here. You realize, all of that I-ness is created with thoughts, feelings, and ideas. The plant you are looking at doesn't actually need a "self", doesn't need to be viewed by anyone.

When you have said previously, that the sight of a tree IS the sight of a tree. AKA completely direct. Not a you then atoms then the sight of the tree. Just the sight of the tree. There isn't any self character necessary.

It is possible for the sense of there even being such a thing as a self to go away. Which ought not be possible, when existence is only made of the image of the plant and not of a you and an image, or an image made of anything other than the image (i.e. not made of you, and without a self element). So that entire portion is not actually vital to existence at all.

I AM is Being. This is I. Everything you see is I. There very clearly is identity in this. Self is Other, so everything you see is Self, which is synonymous with I. You can have an awakening where you directly see that I AM = self identity = God. You can literally feel the deep I AM in everything.  You are an infinite mind. 

Edited by amanen

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)

5 minutes ago, amanen said:

I AM is Being. This is I. Everything you see is I. There very clearly is identity in this. Self is Other, so everything you see is Self, which is synonymous with I. You can have an awakening where you directly see that I AM = self identity = God. You can literally feel the deep I AM in everything. 

It's fictional BS. God is also fictional BS. Doesn't exist. It's made of thoughts, feelings, and ideas. The I is a sense, and the "God" is an idea.

All bullshit (because it can go away but existence does not go away with it).

5 minutes ago, RMQualtrough said:

It's fictional BS. God is also fictional BS. Doesn't exist. It's made of thoughts, feelings, and ideas. The I is a sense, and the "God" is an idea.

Nothing I said has anything to do with thoughts or ideas. All of it can be experienced in a higher state of consciousness. Awakening to God has nothing to do with thoughts. In all of my awakenings to God, there were no thoughts or ideas, there was only consciousness becoming conscious of itself.

I am Physically Immortal

29 minutes ago, RMQualtrough said:

You are mistaking language for what he is pointing at here.  When you do awaken you will realize self is an illusion but your identity shifts to Self.   Self  has the intelligence to be able to identify with itself.   But don't mistake that with the finite "I".   It is all encompassing.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

11 minutes ago, RMQualtrough said:

Existence is still there, which is what God is.

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

@RMQualtrough

Your soul, my soul and everyone else on actualised.org and the world (and every other being's soul, including animals) are working together in holding and co-creating this life. We intertwine and interact with each other.

My feeble mind cannot begin to comprehend the details of it all, but experientially it can be seen that we are all making form matter (as in, it matters that there is something - it matters that there is food on your plate for example - if there wasnt your individual soul, it wouldnt matter whether there's food on your plate or stones).

You say there is no I, but the soul, the very wrapping of your experience right now is You. There is no This or That or Here or There, without a YOU. And it is the same for Me. 

Spacetime is real in this life we experience, thats how we interact with each other and can have this conversation. Who is having a conversation? Two Souls. We are not one Scizophrenic Soul talking to itself. God works in mysterious ways. Balancing sometimes means that we have to keep moving, because in reality you can't really keep a perfect 50-50 balance and sometimes it will tip to one side, and if you try to correct, it will start tipping to the other side. So best course of action is to keep adjusting and adjusting, and never stopping, an infinite game of balance called life. 

If you say No I, I say I, if you say I, I say No I , that's me continuing the game, because otherwise you've reached "the end" and that means the seesaw has stopped moving and is not balanced. Confusing isn;t it  

balance.gif

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

28 minutes ago, amanen said:

I AM is Being. This is I. Everything you see is I. There very clearly is identity in this. Self is Other, so everything you see is Self, which is synonymous with I. You can have an awakening where you directly see that I AM = self identity = God. You can literally feel the deep I AM in everything. 

Exactly. At the end, i am. It's like a bomb: I AM. That's everything . Absolute. The bottom of reality 

1 minute ago, amanen said:

Nothing I said has anything to do with thoughts or ideas. All of it can be experienced in a higher state of consciousness. Awakening to God has nothing to do with thoughts. In all of my awakenings to God, there were no thoughts or ideas, there was only consciousness becoming conscious of itself.

It is in fact pure thoughts and ideas. The color red exists, but doesn't have an "I" by default. The color red is the color red. There's nothing extra hanging on to that. You're adding it, with an idea that there is such an entity looking at it.

2 minutes ago, Dodo said:

@RMQualtrough

Your soul, my soul and everyone else on actualised.org and the world (and every other being's soul, including animals) are working together in holding and co-creating this life. We intertwine and interact with each other.

My feeble mind cannot begin to comprehend the details of it all, but experientially it can be seen that we are all making form matter (as in, it matters that there is something - it matters that there is food on your plate for example - if there wasnt your individual soul, it wouldnt matter whether there's food on your plate or stones).

You say there is no I, but the soul, the very wrapping of your experience right now is You. There is no This or That or Here or There, without a YOU. And it is the same for Me. 

Spacetime is real in this life we experience, thats how we interact with each other and can have this conversation. Who is having a conversation? Two Souls. We are not one Scizophrenic Soul talking to itself. God works in mysterious ways. Balancing sometimes means that we have to keep moving, because in reality you can't really keep a perfect 50-50 balance and sometimes it will tip to one side, and if you try to correct, it will start tipping to the other side. So best course of action is to keep adjusting and adjusting, and never stopping, an infinite game of balance called life. 

If you say No I, I say I, if you say I, I say No I , that's me continuing the game, because otherwise you've reached "the end" and that means the seesaw has stopped moving and is not balanced. Confusing isn;t it  

balance.gif

Welcome back dude!!!

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

6 minutes ago, amanen said:

there was only consciousness becoming conscious of itself.

^ This single statement they do not understand. What is it...that becomes aware? The Self....This is why....they are so confused. The final trap to awakening....is realizing...there is no distinction between No Self/Self. Until that final trap/distinction is overcome....they will never understand.

I've noticed many on the forums are still stuck in this trap....it is what it is.....

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

4 minutes ago, RMQualtrough said:

It is in fact pure thoughts and ideas. The color red exists, but doesn't have an "I" by default. The color red is the color red. There's nothing extra hanging on to that. You're adding it, with an idea that there is such an entity looking at it.

The color red is I AM. I am the color red.

Edited by amanen

I am Physically Immortal

3 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

^ This single statement they do not understand. What is it...that becomes aware? The Self....This is why....they are so confused. The final trap to awakening....is realizing...there is no distinction between No Self/Self. Until that final trap/distinction is overcome....they will never understand.

I've noticed many on the forums are still stuck in this trap....it is what it is.....

You cannot open another's mind.   But you can try ..like this guy. 

https://youtu.be/pbj4Te_guxY

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

9 minutes ago, amanen said:

The color red is I AM.

Some reason what I wrote got deleted....weird....

Edited by Razard86

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

Just now, Inliytened1 said:

You cannot open another's mind.   But you can try ..like this guy. 

https://youtu.be/pbj4Te_guxY

3 minutes ago, amanen said:

The color red is I AM. I am the color red.

Where is there an "I" in red? It's cope...... Ego = I. Ego death = it's actually not there anymore.

"Atman" is just religious bull. It's literally just the Bible "soul" presented as something wiser.

Anatta.

No such thing as a self, or a Self. There is no character here. There's only an idea there is, generated in the space left by the sense of reality being at a distance in 3D space. Even if as 2D as you seeing a plane (Salvia).