RMQualtrough

There's no such thing as an "I" lmao.

126 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

FYI, the whole point of the self-inquiry technique is to realize I AM.

That's Vedanta bullshit bro. Self inquiry is Vedanta garbage. Buddha correctly saw through their faith.

Honestly I think "Soma" (religious Hindu drink) was something like Changa. Advaita Vedanta is shockingly similar to n,n-DMT. INCLUDING the visuals. God figures with many arms and heads. All sorts. Probably an entire belief system based around the true-r than sober perspective shift induced by deemz.

2 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Or maybe not?  Have you considered the alternative, I know you have.

Their "absolute truth" experiences are almost all ones which have happened to me because I used drugs way too much.

The phenomena of not existing, seems beyond, for real. Anything which does go away, obviously is not a vital component. If I can go away and reality is still there, then I can't possibly be needed at all...

I thought Frank Yang was just a crazy person. Wasn't he banned for saying self is completely bollocks and promoting the Buddhist line?

1 hour ago, RMQualtrough said:

Their "absolute truth" experiences are almost all ones which have happened to me because I used drugs way too much.

The phenomena of not existing, seems beyond, for real. Anything which does go away, obviously is not a vital component. If I can go away and reality is still there, then I can't possibly be needed at all...

I thought Frank Yang was just a crazy person. Wasn't he banned for saying self is completely bollocks and promoting the Buddhist line?

I don't think he was banned.  He and Leo just disagreed on things- and honestly I don't remember what.  Actually I think it was that Frank's teachings emphasize not knowing and Leo does not - although he finally did with his episode on not knowing. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Frank Yang is not banned. He talks silly things though. Buddhism is just massive group-think and confirmation bias.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Frank Yang is not banned. He talks silly things though.

Very. I tried to make sense of it but couldn't.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

17 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

Very. I tried to make sense of it but couldn't.  

Frank is pretty easy to understand I think, although his enjoyably OTT delivery can feel muddy and disjointed. The older he gets, the calmer he gets.

Apparently.