Revolutionary Think

World seems fundamentally unfair and screwed up

14 posts in this topic

So the Queen of England died Yesterday and the "World" or at least England is mourning. When I think about it though she's lived a priveledged life with out really having to work and everything given to her on a silver platter. She lived a life most people could only imagine living and she's never had to suffer worrying about bills and not having a place. Yet, so many people are sad and so many things are going up in honor of her life.

Now I think about the kids in Uvalde, Texas who had their lives taken away randomly and who knows how much pain and heartache they've had in their short little lives. Did the world mourn for these kids the way they're mourning for this Queen who's had this full life? I don't know it just seems so unfair and screwed up. The lives of these people who have lived it so easily and with so much priveledge that's important to remember and honor but, for all the other people who have had to go through so much pain and suffering and can disappear Tomorrow with no one even knowing their name or caring about them. It just seems so fucked up. 

Maybe 30 or 40 years from now will look back on this period in history and think about how stupid and unfair humanity is for having these priorities. Just like how we looked back thousands of years ago. I mean if humanity survives in another 30 or 40 years and some narcissitic shit bag leader of a nuclear country doesn't think that it's time to end the world because of their dumb fragile petty ego. What do you think @Leo Gura?

She suffered a lot in her life actually. Endeavor to look into her life and you will find out. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

She's probably burning in hell right now.  So let her alone. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

1 minute ago, Someone here said:

She's probably burning in hell right now.  So let her alone. 

She doesn't exist and she had no consciousness before. She was imaginary

2 minutes ago, Holykael said:

Stop feeding this solipsistic nihilistic stupid narrative and you will spare yourself a lot of suffering. 

BTW my comment was just to poke some fun. It's not meant seriously. I don't believe in hell.

-Osho

1 hour ago, Revolutionary Think said:

So the Queen of England died Yesterday and the "World" or at least England is mourning. When I think about it though she's lived a priveledged life with out really having to work and everything given to her on a silver platter. She lived a life most people could only imagine living and she's never had to suffer worrying about bills and not having a place. Yet, so many people are sad and so many things are going up in honor of her life.

Now I think about the kids in Uvalde, Texas who had their lives taken away randomly and who knows how much pain and heartache they've had in their short little lives. Did the world mourn for these kids the way they're mourning for this Queen who's had this full life? I don't know it just seems so unfair and screwed up. The lives of these people who have lived it so easily and with so much priveledge that's important to remember and honor but, for all the other people who have had to go through so much pain and suffering and can disappear Tomorrow with no one even knowing their name or caring about them. It just seems so fucked up. 

Maybe 30 or 40 years from now will look back on this period in history and think about how stupid and unfair humanity is for having these priorities. Just like how we looked back thousands of years ago. I mean if humanity survives in another 30 or 40 years and some narcissitic shit bag leader of a nuclear country doesn't think that it's time to end the world because of their dumb fragile petty ego. What do you think @Leo Gura?

all that is the narrative of the ego. Saying that is the same as repeating any random word for hours. it means absolutely nothing. but yes, according to the narrative of the ego, everything is very unfair. at a deeper level, fair or unfair means nothing. And a little deeper, nothing means nothing. there is only existence existing. and it is extremely beautiful

26 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Stop feeding this solipsistic nihilistic stupid narrative and you will spare yourself a lot of suffering. 

BTW my comment was just to poke some fun. It's not meant seriously. I don't believe in hell.

The truth is the truth. There's no going around it

Just now, Holykael said:

The truth is the truth. There's no going around it

Don't derail the thread with nonsense.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

45 minutes ago, Holykael said:

So what is the truth in your direct experience right now ? Is hell true? Do you see hell anywhere you look ?or is it just a belief?

What about people being "imaginary "..why don't you go yell at a bodybuilder "Hey, you are such an imaginary asshole " ..or are you afraid that he's gonna beat you into pieces? 

If you claim something to be true . Prove it .provide  some evidence. Test it against actual reality .

What you really need to work on is carving out the distinction between reality and beliefs.

-Osho

The responses to this post isn't what I was hoping for. Off topic. Oh well. I guess ya there's just existence existing. 

There are no rules surrounding feelings.

You can mourn over your stuffed animal if it meant the world to you.

Why did the snake need glasses? Because it had a reptile dysfunction!

On 9/9/2022 at 0:22 PM, Razard86 said:

She suffered a lot in her life actually. Endeavor to look into her life and you will find out. 

Hee suffering is nothing compared to those with less fortune. 

• Feminist 

Do you realize that 99% of people aren't truly mourning for her and most of the people that came to her funeral just wanted to take a selfie for social media? It's all just one big theater.

What human endeavor is *not* theater? 

"All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players." 

I'd go further: From the pov of a human observer, all of existence is theater. 

Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily ...