Razard86

Why I love life and this forum, insights keep dropping to me

39 posts in this topic

So one of the coolest aspects of this forum is it is ripe full of mirrors. If you really pay attention to your interactions in how you respond and how others respond to you, you will constantly see yourself being reflected back. Its hilarious how subtle it is, and will really reveal how awareness really determines the amount of harm you will do. What's even funnier, is we always assume the person is doing it on purpose, but if we pay attention to how we act we will notice our own unconscious behaviors.

For example one of the greatest truths you will realize is how you relate to yourself is how you relate to others. Of course this makes perfect sense because you relate to others based on how you process information and how you think and interpret it. So all you are doing when you talk to others is you are thinking out loud. This is why we conflict, because our internal environments are so different. Its like if my room is on 80 degrees and I love that temperature and you like it on 65 degrees. Then when we converse I give you some 80 and you are like...that's too hot, and you give me some 65 and I'm like that's too cold.

So what was it I have been noticing? Well karma travels fast here on this forum, much faster than in real life. So for every time I attempt to "teach" somebody instead of trying to understand them I get a dose of that given back to me. Its so funny how being on the receiving end of what you do to others feels completely different than being the one giving it. Karma is hilarious. Because as someone is doing to me what I do to others....I'm like wow...so this is what it feels like to deal with me when I act like this? 

Now why does this happen? You see some people like to work on pursuing truth. So they are constantly learning small lessons, and they become eager to share it. Now other like minded people who are of a similar nature will be open to this, but not everyone wants to be taught, and even if they do they may not be in the mood. Its funny, I am aware of this already, but for me to shake out of this habit of mine I have to turn the temperature down from 80 and I love it at 80 degrees. Feels nice and hot....I love the heat. Its not as comfortable changing the way I relate to others by changing the way I relate to myself, but I realize my foolishness when someone does it to me. 

In all interactions the person's first two desires is to be heard, and understood. Obviously you want to be heard, so your message can be seen and get across. Obviously you want to be understood, because who wants people to misinterpret them? Once a person feels, and this is important FEELS that they have been properly heard and understood, THEN they will be receptive to feedback. 

Me? I have a bad habit of just going in guns ablazing....HERE IS WHERE YOU ARE WRONG, or it DOESN'T MEAN THAT...lol. I feel powerful and just doing this like some type of super hero, then when someone does what I do back to me I'm like wow.....so this is what I be doing? 

So forgive me....for I know not what I do. I will endeavor to connect with your message more and stop jumping the gun. Be patient as I shed myself of the guru/disciple relationship I have with myself that I project onto others. A love of truth will make you try to project your inner truth onto others. You love truth so you want to share it with others, LOL. Sometimes...we are clumsy in sharing our love.

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

5 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

This forum lacks unity. People aren't deeply connected to each other here. 

As long as that's not fixed, it's all smoke and mirrors. 

>>applies to humanity in general. 

Correct me if I'm wrong, are you saying that without unity we are being inauthentic?

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

In a funny and shocking way sometimes the nonduality revelation reveals that even the idea of unification is silly because there was never anyone separate in the first place in which could become unified..... there's only everything!

Absolutely no other forum like this! ♥ 

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

There are people on this forum who genuinely seek the truth. obviously we all have an ego that wants to be liked, to be the smartest and all that, but above this, there is a real desire to go deeper, to open up to existence. this forum is alive and there is true selfless intelligence here, and @Razard86 contribute with yours and with your energy 

Thanks for sharing.

I appreciate the way you do a honest self reflection in this forum. 

People are more likely to respect people who respect them.

I think that people should be more kind and respectful with each other, regardless the message. We are very similar in a way we all share a human experience but also very different which is an intresting paradox that one should take into account when he interacts with an another human being, each time. There are always better ways to communicate what we want to say without attacking. Communication skills which also overlap interpersonal skills are a matter of practice, patience and awarness to our use of language. 

Better society and world starts from individuals who are good with communication and interpersonal skills, in my opinion.

About this forum, I learn many things from people in this place. Here we have some wise people who write and explain complex matters, opinions and thoughts, I don't know if there any other places like this online. Here I read posts of people that make me simply want to take their minds and study them. Even though sometimes there are posts that are annoying for me or things that I'm not agree with I prefer to ignore it if I sense that my opinion won't make any difference or that I'm wasting my time rather than entering into useless clashes. 

It's very easy to enter into ego clashes, especially online and I do have the nasty spark sometimes to attack or say negative things but then I try to give it a second thought. 

Let Love In

We can put guidelines for effective communication in the comment box. This way when it’s time to comment there is a reminder waiting for you that sets the mood for a high quality interaction. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

4 hours ago, Tyler Robinson said:

Without true love there is no meaning to the forum. Just pixels and people carrying on mindlessly but not really connecting. 

What would true love be to you? Do you believe you embody it yourself? How do you believe we could arrive at it? How do we know if we have the right definition of love? What would be the guiding principle that teaches us?

6 hours ago, VeganAwake said:

In a funny and shocking way sometimes the nonduality revelation reveals that even the idea of unification is silly because there was never anyone separate in the first place in which could become unified..... there's only everything!

Absolutely no other forum like this! ♥ 

But Vegan...if this were so.....how could we even have division? What makes something imaginary? Is imagination in relation to something? Also....wouldn't implying that there is only union be separate from the idea of separation thus creating another

3 hours ago, Lila9 said:

Thanks for sharing.

I appreciate the way you do a honest self reflection in this forum. 

People are more likely to respect people who respect them.

I think that people should be more kind and respectful with each other, regardless the message. We are very similar in a way we all share a human experience but also very different which is an intresting paradox that one should take into account when he interacts with an another human being, each time. There are always better ways to communicate what we want to say without attacking. Communication skills which also overlap interpersonal skills are a matter of practice, patience and awarness to our use of language. 

Better society and world starts from individuals who are good with communication and interpersonal skills, in my opinion.

About this forum, I learn many things from people in this place. Here we have some wise people who write and explain complex matters, opinions and thoughts, I don't know if there any other places like this online. Here I read posts of people that make me simply want to take their minds and study them. Even though sometimes there are posts that are annoying for me or things that I'm not agree with I prefer to ignore it if I sense that my opinion won't make any difference or that I'm wasting my time rather than entering into useless clashes. 

It's very easy to enter into ego clashes, especially online and I do have the nasty spark sometimes to attack or say negative things but then I try to give it a second thought. 

Is there really anything wrong with clashes though? I mean...our immune system is constantly clashing with bacteria and viruses. What do you think the purpose of every clash is? 

47 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Is there really anything wrong with clashes though? I mean...our immune system is constantly clashing with bacteria and viruses. What do you think the purpose of every clash is? 

It's normal to disagree and have clashes. The question is how one does that and for what purpose.  

Let Love In

1 minute ago, Proserpina said:

Some more feminine presence would be nice. 

C'mon we have God's presence, what do you want more ? 

19 minutes ago, Gabith said:

C'mon we have God's presence, what do you want more ? 

God’s presence is indeed nice but still I would like if we could converse openly, with connection at the heart of the communication, without so much frequent countering.  It puts you on edge.

Edited by Proserpina

???????

2 hours ago, integral said:

We can put guidelines for effective communication in the comment box. This way when it’s time to comment there is a reminder waiting for you that sets the mood for a high quality interaction. 

How would we go about doing that?

1 hour ago, Proserpina said:

Some more feminine presence would be nice. 

Well that's kind of by design. Pursuing the true nature of reality from an epistemological standpoint is more of a masculine pursuit, whereas pursuit of the emotional interconnectedness is more of feminine draw. For there to be more of a feminine presence Leo would have to tailor his videos to more Love, relationships, oriented videos. I do believe he will do that in the future because now he is starting to focus on embodying and to embody the Spiritual teaches will focus more on the Union of everything which is the feminine so its going to happen anyway either in his personal life or on this website. 

1 hour ago, Tyler Robinson said:

@Razard86 anyways I'm too tired of the nonsense in this place. I can't stifle myself. I need to be frank. Much of what's going on seems meaningless.

Do you find that only on this website, or for life in general? If you find it on this website how do you think we could take steps to improve? If you find it general in life...what do you think the solution would be then? 

37 minutes ago, Something Funny said:

@Tyler Robinson you place too much expectations on this forum. 

Ideally, it should be used as a place where you go once jn a whole to get some practical advise and outside perspective on your issues.

Maybe have a small chat here and there.

It is as if you are expecting it to be some kind of perfect loving family. Which sounds nice, to be fair. But it just can't be that, because it is just an internet forum.

You are just investing too much into it and spend to much time here. It's not thay bad of a place if you use it in moderation.

Of course if you spend most of your day on this forum it will turn toxic. Just like spending most of your day on facebook, Instagram,  reddit, or on watching youtube videos will be toxic.

I hear what you are saying but for me this forum has been wonderful, and it certainly feels like a family here for me personally. Its why I am on here so much, I love all the intelligent interactions that go on here, even the arguments are wonderful, there is always something going on here. I have grown immensely from this forum because of the many different perspectives and learning to integrate and accept them as my own.

For example there are certain people on here who have suicidal ideations and have been learning to accept those parts or aspects of my own psyche that I have disowned. This forum is like looking into a mirror, and each person brings up parts you love and despise about yourself. If you are trying to learn more about who you are this place is a gold mine!! 

I learn through every single interaction and post about the people here and thus about my own self. This place will only feel terrible if you are struggling to accept parts of yourself which is still okay because it can be a mirror into yourself how you may be doing the same thing yourself. I really love this place, its like a supercharged therapy session. 

11 hours ago, Razard86 said:

Me? I have a bad habit of just going in guns ablazing....HERE IS WHERE YOU ARE WRONG, or it DOESN'T MEAN THAT...lol. I feel powerful and just doing this like some type of super hero, then when someone does what I do back to me I'm like wow.....so this is what I be doing? 

I sensed A lot of arrogance from your posts when I first started noticing your and it honestly turned me off but with time I started liking you more, You seemed to get more humble with time. But maybe it was more of a spiritual mania than arrogance.

11 hours ago, Tyler Robinson said:

This forum lacks unity. People aren't deeply connected to each other here. 

As long as that's not fixed, it's all smoke and mirrors. 

>>applies to humanity in general. 

Don't expect any real thing from an online forum, what you are looking for is in real spiritual communites ( and not all of them)

If the forum was more rigidly controlled it would be more respectful and peaceful but less creative and more like a cult. There are Zen forums for what you may be wanting. Hopefully you feel love sometimes though, a lot of caring people here, they all seem caring to me actually, but they are people.

Edited by Devin

16 hours ago, Razard86 said:

But Vegan...if this were so.....how could we even have division? What makes something imaginary? Is imagination in relation to something? Also....wouldn't implying that there is only union be separate from the idea of separation thus creating another

There's apparent division between two physical bodies or a fence or a tree.

But the division of being a real separate individual within the body, witnessing and experiencing reality(w/ meaning, purpose, value)...... that very sense of "I am here" "this is real" is the illusion of self or ego!

In that sense enlightenment is the recognition that the very one attempting to have a recognition, isn't a real entity!

It seems fairly rare interestingly enough. 

♥  

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

10 hours ago, Tyler Robinson said:

The forum puts you into combat gear. Constantly being attacked (there's a difference between attacks and debates I've nothing against debates), and always having people oppose you rather than support, will keep you on edge, increase your cortisol levels, get you stressed out, pumped up which is not good for your emotional and physical wellbeing. I can say confidently that this place will permanently change you for the worse, turning you more hostile, changing you from a sweet to a bitter person, even maniacal, it fucks with your temperament and then blames the person for acting defensive. The maniacal part is important. I've seen people type some random clueless shit after a while because they turn weird, the same people who were quite sane in the beginning begin to act all cranky, writing insane illogical stuff, they begin to develop mania, they begin to say inappropriate stuff more often and their replies get more and more uncalibrated and belligerent. As though they are tripping. Their language becomes a turn off and you can see signs of decadence both in terms of politeness and moral behavior. It's like they aren't same anymore and became someone else, but a less likable version of themselves. 

I came to this forum expecting everyone to be on the same page. I thought there would be more people like Leo.

(I edited out the part where I called people unhinged. Probably not helpful)

Edited by OnePointTwo

@OnePointTwo Don't be surprised if you find those who are 'unhinged' in any spiritual/ self development circle.  Mental illness is a massive catalyst.  Eckhart Tolle says a large painbody is a gift, as it is a catalyst to awakening. 

I know it's fun to disown the mentally ill around here but actually they are gifted in many ways.  Suffering is the highest teacher. 

Edited by Proserpina

???????