LSD-Rumi

Are there any unscientific universes?

13 posts in this topic

I was wondering if God can allow for the existence of wacky universes? For example, a 2d universe, a universe where humans are made of rocks or metal, a universe where 1 plus 1 equal 3, a universe so wacky nothing makes any sense, a universe where rocks can talk,,,etc.

12 hours ago, LSD-Rumi said:

I was wondering if God can allow for the existence of wacky universes? For example, a 2d universe, a universe where humans are made of rocks or metal, a universe where 1 plus 1 equal 3, a universe so wacky nothing makes any sense, a universe where rocks can talk,,,etc.

I think God can create a universe that contradicts  the laws of physics of this universe.  But I'm not sue if he can contradict the laws of logic.  Although God,being all powerful,should be beyond logic  .but I'm still struggling to understand this point .

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

46 minutes ago, Someone here said:

I think God can create a universe that contradicts  the laws of physics of this universe.  But I'm not sue if he can contradict the laws of logic.  Although God,being all powerful,should be beyond logic  .but I'm still struggling to understand this point .

My best guess is that God doesn't allow for such things because they are not in coherence with Love and intelligence. God only allow for things that serve the universe to exist. But still, I am not quite sure yet.

53 minutes ago, Someone here said:

lol you think God is logical? Logic is created. Okay here is something for you. Explain what nothing is. You said its logical. Explain what nothing is. Because logic is about explaination. So explain it. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

12 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

My best guess is that God doesn't allow for such things because they are not in coherence with Love and intelligence. God only allow for things that serve the universe to exist. But still, I am not quite sure yet.

6 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

lol you think God is logical? Logic is created. Okay here is something for you. Explain what nothing is. You said its logical. Explain what nothing is. Because logic is about explaination. So explain it. 

What you seem to be asking is ‘Can an omnipotent god make anything happen?’ and the answer is yes, provided it’s possible for it to happen at all. It’s possible for a galaxy to turn into a giant turnip, as far as we know, so an omnipotent god could do that.

But it’s not possible for something to both be a turnip and not be a turnip at the same time..at least, we can’t conceive any way in which it is possible.so he couldn’t make that happen. And if a god claimed to have done it, we would have no way to check that claim ourselves, or to communicate the result meaningfully to anyone else.

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

There are infinite thoughts and ideas that you're in-capable of having right now do to limitations. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

There are no laws of physics. This is already perfect chaos subject to infinite interpretations.

Apparently.

Just look at the things people see in all those DMT realms. Logical impossibilities, 4D objects, completely different laws of functioning, impossible geometry and objects, non-existent colors, and so on.

Or just consider dreams - many crazy things are already possible in your dreams.

Logic itself is a construct within consciousness. It is not fundamental, and God is not restrained by it, and can perfectly well create a dream where the structure of logic is different from what we are familiar with, which would give rise to scenarios we would deem impossible.

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)

On 9/7/2022 at 5:32 PM, LSD-Rumi said:

a universe so wacky nothing makes any sense, a universe where rocks can talk,,,etc.

You think the universe you're living in is any different from this hypothetical other reality?

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

Logic is subjective. God can make anything make perfect sense while also disproving it. And have that make perfect sense as well. It's pure insanity. To the point that to try to draw any conclusion is a fool's errand. Yes, even all of what I have just said.