spiritual memes

Is the radical implications of oneness still valid?

55 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Yeah, well, builds empathy don't it? ;)

Not sure if i enjoy having this kind of empathy :S. Having too much empathy for others can be detrimental once you realize just how much suffering and fucked up shit is happening to people. The world goes from a beautiful dream to a nightmare.

13 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

On one hand you say there's beauty in everything and on the other hand you say that you support the death penalty. 

Ummm... 

Facepalm

Facepalm

Facepalm9_9

Death penalty is Beautiful.

;)

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Death penalty is Beautiful.

;)

Is rape beautiful too? :ph34r:

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

27 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

EVERYTHING!

You understand that God is a rapist, yeah?

Yeah :/

Just hard to see beauty in it.

Edited by Vibes

1 hour ago, Vibes said:

Yeah :/

Just hard to see beauty in it.

Drop your biases and it won't be hard.

@Leo Gura I still don't get the part where you say you will experience  everything, and everyone. I am imagining my mom right now, but that doesn't mean I will be having her experience one day, that I will be looking through her eyes.

Hmmm, Do you mean, I am here for eternity and I will keep shifting forms until one day I will have her experience too? But that also doesn't mean I will be living the exact same life as her? or do you mean I as God when I awaken to myself I will have all the experiences and memories of all beings including that of my mom?

This concept is horrfying to be honest, the first thing that comes to mind, is all the torture I will be experiencing in the future, lol ^_^

Edited by LSD-Rumi

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

God is a rapist

I am seeing Some good book's title right here. 

Edited by LSD-Rumi

51 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

Do you mean, I am here for eternity and I will keep shifting forms until one day I will have her experience too?

Let think about infinity and eternity. If eternal infinity (they are synonyms) is the case, you go nowhere from nowhere. you are not covering stages and one of them is to experience your mother, until you experience the infinite possibilities. This never started and it never ends, so you will never get to experience your mother. you're doing it right now. Right now, you are experiencing all possibilities. all. infinite multiverses. infinite tortures and pleasures. All possibilities are happening right now.  

but you have invented a clever trick, a clever engineering, because you are infinitely intelligent, and by virtue of that mechanism, you filter, cover, all the possibilities that are happening right now, except one, the one that you think you are experiencing exclusively. what you are now is a filter that only lets through an experiential spectrum. remove the filter, and you will be everything, always.

1 hour ago, LSD-Rumi said:

or do you mean I as God when I awaken to myself I will have all the experiences and memories of all beings including that of my mom?

@Breakingthewall Do you mean this?

31 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

@Breakingthewall Do you mean this?

yes, but since it is the totality of the possible without limit, it will not be your mother's experience, it will be, let's say, glory, or absolute, or omnipotence. the totality, within which is your mother and everything else, is perceived as total joy, perfection. and inside are the tortures and all that.

@Breakingthewall Sometimes I run into this Problem. Does God in its True form care about the details or is it just having a sort of big picture understanding of everything where the details are not important anymore? Like does God have our memories or is he  in a way above all of this? Does omniscience inculde and appreciate the details or does it transcend details all together?

@LSD-Rumi

I would say that since infinity is the case, intelligence is infinite, and power is infinite, every atom is exactly where it should be absolutely deliberately. there is no limit on power. you can control every subatomic particle of infinite dimensions.

16 hours ago, Tyler Robinson said:

One spiritual teacher had her awakening while she was getting raped. When I first read that, I thought it weird, but now it makes sense, because she had to give up all resistance to what is.

Edited by The Mystical Man

"Make a gift of your life and lift all mankind by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as yourself. That is the greatest gift anyone can give." - Dr. David R. Hawkins

9 hours ago, LSD-Rumi said:

@Leo Gura I still don't get the part where you say you will experience  everything, and everyone. I am imagining my mom right now, but that doesn't mean I will be having her experience one day, that I will be looking through her eyes.

^_^

No - it doesn't.  This because the present moment which is what you are, is the only Truth.   You are Truth and you are Now.  Everything else is imagination.   That is why we say direct experience is King.  It doesn't mean we can't imagine we will be our mother someday - but that's what it is - imagination.   The only thing true right now is right now.  You are God lost in a dream of being human.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

23 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You understand that God is a rapist, yeah?

Of course, the profundity of this will be lost on many due to the constraints of conventional morality. What's profound is that because I am everything, I can be absolutely anything, therefore I am whatever I permit myself to become. Which is the same as saying that because I am nothing, I can be anything because there's nothing like me to impose limits upon me.

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

On 9/3/2022 at 10:35 PM, JuliusCaesar said:

Of course, the profundity of this will be lost on many due to the constraints of conventional morality. What's profound is that because I am everything, I can be absolutely anything, therefore I am whatever I permit myself to become. Which is the same as saying that because I am nothing, I can be anything because there's nothing like me to impose limits upon me.

You got it.

I'm still surprised Leo said what he said about rape. I understand it completely but didn't know he would respond like that as some people aren't going to understand it.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.