Jake Chambers

Transitioning Soon

152 posts in this topic

16 hours ago, Jake Chambers said:

I am passing on very soon from this world. I am not that scared of death.  But I am quite uneasy with what comes after it.

What happens after death?

In my Awakenings I have come to know that Consciousness is invincible. So Consciousness will continue in some fashion. The question is in what way? I am hoping to have a great life in my next life without physical and mental illness, and I hope it will be here on earth in this time again. I love you motherfuckers :) truly do. That I’ll be able to enjoy and celebrate life and the Universe with a great energy. Reminds me of this:

TBH it really pisses me off when Leo says death literally cannot happen, that the physical limited body cannot die. It’s such a slap in the face to people who are terminally ill like me. He never elaborates what he means with it and the statement is just said in such a crude and not understandable fashion. Does he really think he is helping anyone with it? He is such a giant dick. Imagine if I said you cannot turn off your xbox. Because it is on right now. It’s the same type of nonsense.

Saying you cannot die and the way he says it hurts me so bad. He doesn’t have any fucking respect. I mean at least explain it. Is Leo just the biggest and best troll to have ever existed? 

Respect to Leo for inspiring people to live their best lives. That he is great at. I guess it is my shadow hating on him because my life is over.

I just hope so bad I’ll get a shot at another life. It would be the best because life and the universe are so great and good, I know that even after all the pain I’ve been through.

I am very sorry to hear that, Jake. 
As a practicing doctor, accompanying patients on their "last" journey is part of my daily business. The dying process itself is not scary, so don't worry. In fact, more often than not, there is a certain peacefullnes about it. Don't hesitate to alleviate certain discomforts or pains through adequate pharmaceuticals. Take care of unfinished business - personal and worldly. Have deep & meaningful conversations with your loved ones before you go. Maybe even take psychodelics if this is what you want.

The psychological aspect is the most challenging part by far - but what I can surmise from your post is that you seem like a very centered young guy who made peace with his destiny. Well done, brother!

Now, what will happen to "you" afterwards? You will hear a lot of noise and opinions from everyone and their mom, especially here on this forum. I would advice you to ignore them all, including my take. Even if someone would draw up the exact, accurate truth about dying & becoming - how would you know? See the issue? Embrace the mystery to it's fullest and go into it with as much conciousness & courage as possible. It's going to happen in it's own way anyway, no matter what "we" think.

That said:
You can find solace in the fact that conciousness or "experience" won't end. I think that's clear. 
It's also factual that God=Love - so it doesn't really matter what the process involves, you will be fine.
This is very important - YOU will be fine.

Reincarnation seems to be part of this game. 
So is a sort of between-life experience.
If you collect as much data as possible, so everything from reincarnation-studies, near-death experiences, OBEs, psychodelic insights and what have you.. then a picture of some sort of cosmic game with a certain telos emerges from it. It's remarkebly consistent throughout history and between reports. I think this is the closest we can get if we dont want to overly rely on "our own experiences", which is limited. 

But please, as I mentioned, take this with a grain of salt.

MD. Internal medicine/gastroenterology - Evidence based integral health approaches

"Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love."
- Rainer Maria Rilke

2 hours ago, bambi said:

Your misunderstanding a fundemental fact: dreaming is suffering, so telling people oh your going dream again a new form (re-incarnate) isn't appealing, real death is much more comforting. You have an inverted view of life, life is suffering, or dreaming is suffering, duality is suffering, no one wants to do this over and over again for infinity, especially if they have no choice over the dream. You could die and re-dream a hell, how is that appealling

Dreaming can include suffering but it is not suffering itself.   You don't need to suffer in your dream the ego creates its own suffering but you transcend this through understanding.   Awakening and becoming lucid also helps.   I'm not saying awakened beings can't suffer - but they can see it for what it is and then rise above it.   And don't bring up physical pain either - that is also imaginary, believe it or not.  It too can be transcended.

@Jake Chambers Good luck on your journey friend.  We are One.  One day you will look through my eyes and type these words.  And one day i will be looking through yours.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

19 hours ago, Jake Chambers said:

I am passing on very soon from this world. I am not that scared of death.  But I am quite uneasy with what comes after it.

What happens after death?

In my Awakenings I have come to know that Consciousness is invincible. So Consciousness will continue in some fashion. The question is in what way? I am hoping to have a great life in my next life without physical and mental illness, and I hope it will be here on earth in this time again. I love you motherfuckers :) truly do. That I’ll be able to enjoy and celebrate life and the Universe with a great energy. Reminds me of this:

TBH it really pisses me off when Leo says death literally cannot happen, that the physical limited body cannot die. It’s such a slap in the face to people who are terminally ill like me. He never elaborates what he means with it and the statement is just said in such a crude and not understandable fashion. Does he really think he is helping anyone with it? He is such a giant dick. Imagine if I said you cannot turn off your xbox. Because it is on right now. It’s the same type of nonsense.

Saying you cannot die and the way he says it hurts me so bad. He doesn’t have any fucking respect. I mean at least explain it. Is Leo just the biggest and best troll to have ever existed? 

Respect to Leo for inspiring people to live their best lives. That he is great at. I guess it is my shadow hating on him because my life is over.

I just hope so bad I’ll get a shot at another life. It would be the best because life and the universe are so great and good, I know that even after all the pain I’ve been through.

you can heal your cancer if you become conscious enough, read Supercharged Self-Healing by Rj Spina

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

47 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Dreaming can include suffering but it is not suffering itself.   You don't need to suffer in your dream the ego creates its own suffering but you transcend this through understanding.   Awakening and becoming lucid also helps.   I'm not saying awakened beings can't suffer - but they can see it for what it is and then rise above it.   And don't bring up physical pain either - that is also imaginary, believe it or not.  It too can be transcended.

@Jake Chambers Good luck on your journey friend.  We are One.  One day you will look through my eyes and type these words.  And one day i will be looking through yours.

I already asked in the past to refrain from speaking to each other, I don't enjoy your perspective, opinion, input or discourse style, please respect my boundaries. Not meaning to be rude, just being honest with you

3 minutes ago, bambi said:

I already asked in the past to refrain from speaking to each other, I don't enjoy your perspective, opinion, input or discourse style, please respect my boundaries. Not meaning to be rude, just being honest with you

Thats not really up to you to decide, everyone is free to have their opinions and philosophy.

You are not a snowflake man, you can just simply choose to ignore but @Inliytened1 did give some solid truths, it is possible to be free of thoughts that increase suffering when you identify with them, what you are, are boundless, more Being then thinking is a good start, rest as I AM and investigate the nature of thought itself, what is the sense of I AM in you? Sit with that, and somewhere along the line, truth will reveal itself, cause that is what reality has been all along, and then suffering massively decreases.

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

8 minutes ago, bambi said:

Sorry I must have missed that.  I can respect that.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

20 minutes ago, Adamq8 said:

Thats not really up to you to decide, everyone is free to have their opinions and philosophy.

You are not a snowflake man, you can just simply choose to ignore but @Inliytened1 did give some solid truths, it is possible to be free of thoughts that increase suffering when you identify with them, what you are, are boundless, more Being then thinking is a good start, rest as I AM and investigate the nature of thought itself, what is the sense of I AM in you? Sit with that, and somewhere along the line, truth will reveal itself, cause that is what reality has been all along, and then suffering massively decreases.

Sure, but I can respectfully request not to engage with someone else, and they can do the same for me, or maybe not in your worldview? 

1) Being free of thoughts that decrease suffering doesn't solve the problem of suffering. Life is suffering (1st noble truth) or if you want dreaming is discontentment and suffering, or dualism is discontentment or suffering. Negative thoughts exacerbate this, sure. But I vehemently disagree and argue you don't understand the metaphysics of finitude and duality, or your not yet concious enough of the discontement of being in these states

2) Notice how you and the other dude always assume a position of authority and you assume others posts are through a lack of understanding or experience, when the inverse is true to me; you have no idea what im talking about, and I fully understand your positions, and it seems you just regurjitate stuff you don't understand, no offence

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Have you never died in your dreams? What happens?

@Leo Gura

I recently had a dream where i was trucking, and had a head on head collision with another truck. Just at the end before collapse the vision got black, my real life body started vibrating so heavily and fast and i was like "please take me away from this dream" and then i open my eyes. What does this body vibrationing really fast means when you have a dream like this? This only happend to me few times, and only couple times when i was like 4. And now at 28 i get this another time? Why is my body vibrating really fast like i'm gonna shoot out of my body?

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

@bambi I am not assuming an authority, i just see the pesimistic tendency in you, sure life is suffering nobody denies that, but to appeal to some sort of nobel truth as an authority comes off the same as what you are accusing me off.

Life is suffering, but life is also wonderful, impressive, fun, and everything else, to just say life is suffering is an extremely limited view of reality, and suffering usually comes with something good, like wisdom, it is many times practical as well.

But at the highest level, suffering is purely imaginary, and that is totally realizable, and then you see that life, is perfect just the way it is, because being unlimited is not so fun afterall, limitations and struggle is more appealing when viewed from the Unlimited perspective so to speak.

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

6 minutes ago, Adamq8 said:

@bambi I am not assuming an authority, i just see the pesimistic tendency in you, sure life is suffering nobody denies that, but to appeal to some sort of nobel truth as an authority comes off the same as what you are accusing me off.

Life is suffering, but life is also wonderful, impressive, fun, and everything else, to just say life is suffering is an extremely limited view of reality, and suffering usually comes with something good, like wisdom, it is many times practical as well.

But at the highest level, suffering is purely imaginary, and that is totally realizable, and then you see that life, is perfect just the way it is, because being unlimited is not so fun afterall, limitations and struggle is more appealing when viewed from the Unlimited perspective so to speak.

I remember  i was doing lsd with my friend, it felt like 2 gods were speaking to each other. And suffering was indeed imaginary, it felt like we were in a dimension where no suffering is possible because we were high consciousness. I remember he also said he didnt have any muscle pain anymore after going to the gym for the first in a while

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

5 hours ago, bambi said:

You could die and re-dream a hell, how is that appealling

It's not appealing for ego. But it is appealing for God. There is nothing bad from God's POV.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Pretend you are wearing a vr headset right now you are in the game but something about you is not part of this virtual reality. You are in skyrim walking around but something that is realer than the character not part of skyrim its outside of skyrim simulation and code  but also inside the character at the same time. When you die your skyrim character dies and everything goes black but you are there still as the mind that was controlling the character this mind can think but its outside the time and space of skyrim. Its the same in real life. God is watching your life on a screen whenever you look down or walk down a hallway you aren't moving anywhere you never enter the same room twice and never have met the same person twice

Edited by Hojo

17 hours ago, Adamq8 said:

Would you want to re-live your childhood again? Or your life? Lol 

If at death you had the option to forget and re-live your life once more, would you ? and for how many times

20 minutes ago, bambi said:

Would you want to re-live your childhood again? Or your life? Lol 

If at death you had the option to forget and re-live your life once more, would you ? and for how many times

If you forget then it will be as new and exciting as it is now.

Maybe that is exactly what you did to get here.

Edited by Leo Gura

On 27/08/2022 at 0:03 AM, Jake Chambers said:

TBH it really pisses me off when Leo says death literally cannot happen, that the physical limited body cannot die

The body will die. 

However, you are NOT the body.

The body is just a vessel you use to surf through life. 

1 minute ago, JosephKnecht said:

The body will die.

Even that is a dream.

The body cannot die if you stop imagining a future.

Edited by Leo Gura

12 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

If you forget then it will be as new and exciting as it is now.

Maybe that is exactly what you did to get here.

New and exciting wouldn't be the words to describe childhood lol

Would you honestly want to re-live your life or childhood Leo?

Im 35 this year, hopefully the next 35 will be less stress, more enjoyment and contentment, but the first 20-30 weren't fun 

On 8/26/2022 at 5:03 PM, Jake Chambers said:

TBH it really pisses me off when Leo says death literally cannot happen, that the physical limited body cannot die. It’s such a slap in the face to people who are terminally ill like me. He never elaborates what he means with it and the statement is just said in such a crude and not understandable fashion.

I think the point is to say that everything is but an idea or concept within Consciousness.  And you are fundamentally Consciousness itself - but you have fooled yourself into thinking you are one of the ideas (the ego).  These ideas flow in and out of Consciousness but Consciousness always remains and it can imagine it is whatever it wants to.  The thing is Consciousness attaches itself to being one of its own ideas and it becomes so fucking strong.  Because it fully becomes it. And so it must be. But this is our need to survive and our need to hold onto being one particular idea forever.   But these ideas are not permanent only that which imagines them is eternal.  And that's what you are.    There is no need to be sad about this but being sad is Consciousness' way of experiencing loss.  And that is OK.  Because as Pure Infinity it cannot lose itself.  

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Even that is a dream.

The body cannot die if you stop imagining a future.

I guess you removed the double standard of our edits not being shown :) ?   for a minute I thought I was demoted :)

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.