Jake Chambers

Transitioning Soon

152 posts in this topic

On 9/2/2022 at 7:11 AM, Inliytened1 said:

The world doesn't go on and mourn your death because the world is held within You.  So when you die, Your Consciousness- God Consciousness- goes on.  All of this is a dream and melts away.

I would be very cautious in accepting this as the truth. There is a lot of information that does not support this as being the case. This belief is based on the idea that only your finite consciousness exists and is constructing the entire world. 

Edited by Matthew85

On 08/09/2022 at 1:27 AM, Holykael said:

Love is such an atrocity that it makes an infinite being martyrise itself for eternity. God is a slave. Love should not exist and neither should God. All horrible atrocities.

I don't even know if spewing such nonsense should be tolerated on this forum at all. Also you seriously need help dude. Get off the forum and go get some therapy.

13 hours ago, Matthew85 said:

I would be very cautious in accepting this as the truth. There is a lot of information that does not support this as being the case. This belief is based on the idea that only your finite consciousness exists and is constructing the entire world. 

Of course do not take anything as a belief.    But where do you get that only your finite consciousness exists?  You ARE Infinity constructing the entire world along with your finite ego ?  when this is realized you become Infinite.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

You ARE Infinity constructing the entire world along with your finite ego ?  when this is realized you become Infinite.

True. But assuming that when your ego transcends this dream it will collapse for all other aspects of the infinite I feel is not correct. 

My extensive research and direct experience has revealed that most finite aspects are on a very long journey back to becoming God. This dream will continue on for the other aspects as you move on in your journey. 

3 minutes ago, Matthew85 said:

My extensive research and direct experience 

You died or had a near death experience?

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

On 9/8/2022 at 7:27 AM, Holykael said:

Love is such an atrocity that it makes an infinite being martyrise itself for eternity. God is a slave. Love should not exist and neither should God. All horrible atrocities.

If it didn't exist, you would be here to grace us with your wonderful presence. If it didn't exist you wouldn't be able to vent your frustrations. If it didn't exist you wouldn't desire to tell us your frustrations. If it didn't exist....there wouldn't be life at all. 

All your actions say opposite to what you preach, so I know its all smokescreen. You are just hurting and you want to vent. Its fine, vent away. But actions speak louder than words, and your actions say you love this forum and the opportunity to share your perspective with others. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

23 hours ago, Razard86 said:

You died or had a near death experience?

Not an NDE. Many years back I was spending most of my time pursuing awakening, traveling the world sitting with awakened teachers, receiving shaktipat, and other energy work. I was also doing very disciplined spiritual practices daily. At some point during all of this I began having spontaneous out of body experiences. At first it was frightening and I thought maybe I had died. As they continued to happen I was able to travel farther and get answers to many of the questions I had about consciousness, life and reality. 

Edited by Matthew85

3 hours ago, Matthew85 said:

Not an NDE. Many years back I was spending most of my time pursuing awakening, traveling the world sitting with awakened teachers, receiving shaktipat, and other energy work. I was also doing very disciplined spiritual practices daily. At some point during all of this I began having spontaneous out of body experiences. At first it was frightening and I thought maybe I had died. As they continued to happen I was able to travel farther and get answers to many of the question I had about consciousness, life and reality. 

What happened during the out of body experience? Was it astral projection?

1 hour ago, Razard86 said:

What happened during the out of body experience? Was it astral projection?

@Razard86 That is a big topic. I've had so many I could fill a book describing them. Initially they were brief and I would stay around my house. Over time I was able to explore further and go to other worlds. At the time they began I had a lot of questions about life after death. I became sort of an afterlife journalist. When I would come across people if they were interested I would interview them. Asking if they had a life on earth, what their passing was like, where they found themselves and what their life is like now. I found it endlessly fascinating. Based on my experience most people after what we call death find themselves in a world almost identical to the one they left. I once met someone I had known who had passed and they were not even aware they had died. I didn't want to upset them, so after I realized this I didn't say anything. If people had any idea how vast the universe is with endless worlds to explore they wouldn't cling so hard to this life. 

One very interesting fun experience I had a few times was with animals. Wild animals have no fear of people so they will come right up to you. Birds will land on you. It's a little startling because we are not use to it. But it's really beautiful to be able to connect with them in a way we are not able to here. 

6 hours ago, Matthew85 said:

Not an NDE. Many years back I was spending most of my time pursuing awakening, traveling the world sitting with awakened teachers, receiving shaktipat, and other energy work. I was also doing very disciplined spiritual practices daily. At some point during all of this I began having spontaneous out of body experiences. At first it was frightening and I thought maybe I had died. As they continued to happen I was able to travel farther and get answers to many of the question I had about consciousness, life and reality. 

Do you mind to share which teachers you received shaktipat from?

On 8/27/2022 at 0:03 AM, Jake Chambers said:

I am passing on very soon from this world. I am not that scared of death.  But I am quite uneasy with what comes after it.

What happens after death?

In my Awakenings I have come to know that Consciousness is invincible. So Consciousness will continue in some fashion. The question is in what way? I am hoping to have a great life in my next life without physical and mental illness, and I hope it will be here on earth in this time again. I love you motherfuckers :) truly do. That I’ll be able to enjoy and celebrate life and the Universe with a great energy. Reminds me of this:

TBH it really pisses me off when Leo says death literally cannot happen, that the physical limited body cannot die. It’s such a slap in the face to people who are terminally ill like me. He never elaborates what he means with it and the statement is just said in such a crude and not understandable fashion. Does he really think he is helping anyone with it? He is such a giant dick. Imagine if I said you cannot turn off your xbox. Because it is on right now. It’s the same type of nonsense.

Saying you cannot die and the way he says it hurts me so bad. He doesn’t have any fucking respect. I mean at least explain it. Is Leo just the biggest and best troll to have ever existed? 

Respect to Leo for inspiring people to live their best lives. That he is great at. I guess it is my shadow hating on him because my life is over.

I just hope so bad I’ll get a shot at another life. It would be the best because life and the universe are so great and good, I know that even after all the pain I’ve been through.

Hey Jake ?

It's quite natural to care for your body. Actually, it's beautiful.

About Leo's claims on the body's inability to die... It doesn't have to be a mental thing- like a belief or something. Approaching death, doesn't have to be 'approaching death'. By that I mean, you might be able to tell that you are, as if going to die, by what others tell you, by your mind agreeing etc... but you yourself, your very experience can simply be of that constant, moment to moment Care for what Is.

Sending Love ❤️

Hey man, I seriously thought this thread was going to be about gender reassignment surgery... 

But since what you mean is transitioning to the next life, nobody really knows for sure what happens after you die, but NDEs and mystical experiences can give some idea.

I've been outside my body a number of times, had an NDE, OBE experiences, as well as a Mystical experience known as Nirvakalpa Samadhi. If you have any questions regarding what it is like to exist in incorporeal form, I am happy to answer them to the best of my abilities.