UpperMaster

Andrew Tate - Good or corrupted message for society??

241 posts in this topic

@Raptorsin7 reading your posts is insufferable, you've made me remember there is an option to ignore users.

For anyone one who doesn't know about this option, here it is:

ignore.png

1 minute ago, zurew said:

Its not baseless assumptions, its personal experience. Now notice, that i haven't said that all people who are into conspiracy theories are necessarily have to be that way. I am open minded to certain conspiracy theories, but i don't automatically believe in them just because they are able to give me an alternative explanation to an event.

What metric do I use?

• Open mindedness (if that particular person isn't capable to explore alternative or in this case the mainstream narratives, then that person is way too biased and he/she doesn't care about truth, but caring more about being right)
  • Being able to use critical thinking objectively and not selectively (using the same standards for both sides)
  • Being able to represent and steelman the opposite side in a good faith, well intentioned, well informed way.
  • Being able to use the least amount of assumptions to explain an event or to create a theory.
  • Not automatically assuming the worst stuff about the opposite side
  • One of the most important one: Being always open to the possibility of being wrong

I am not saying you should automatically believe in conspiracy theories. I'm saying you should be open minded and admit you don't know whether they are true or not because you haven't done any serious investigation. Leo has done 0 real inspection into conspiracies and yet dismisses them, I am assuming this true for virtually everyone on here as well. But i'd be happily proved wrong.

3 minutes ago, zurew said:

It seems to me that you have certain beliefs and a certain ideology and you found a person, who is exactly compatible with your beliefs and with your ideology and you automatically put on him the "he must be the most developed and the most wise person ever" label and anyone who disagrees with you, you automatically assume, that he/she  must be underdeveloped or bad faith.

1 hour ago, Raptorsin7 said:

I don't have an ideology lol. I am literally wide open to what's true, that's my compass. TJ reeves was a BLM supporter, and now he's a conservative. That is the exact opposite of the point you're making here. If he was a conservative the entire time and then only deepened his conservatism then what you're would be true.

And I don't believe he's the most developed person ever, I'm pretty sure I just made this point, I'm saying the people on this forum are less developed, as evidenced by that post where he lists his path. He's unquestionably more developed than Leo, for anyone else feel free to state your case and I'll shoot it down.

6 minutes ago, zurew said:

Leo was always gravitating towards some level of censorship on the otherhand, it seems that Tj Reeves was/is really against censorship, but at the same time he is/was using hardcore censorship as well. 

I just made this point. He's against widespread censorship of conspiracy theories and controversial thinkers, because what's happening is a censoring of truth in the name of whatever shaky ideal. 

My point is you probably accept that Leo is a truth seeker, and yet he engages in censorship. Yet you just stated that TJ reeves is a supposed truth seeker and yet engages in censorship.

If I have a forum that is open minded towards conspiracies. And someone comes in who is completely closeminded and has the autistic "I know that already" mentality then it would make sense to ask that person to leave the forum. That is not the same as government censorship

2 hours ago, Consept said:

I agree in that the message of stop making excuses and go get it is crucial and can change some peoples lives, Tate has identified this problem in young men, the issue is the overall rhetoric that comes with this message and is not so easy to separate if youre a follower of him. His end goal solution for his followers is to accumulate wealth and materialistic things and be a top alpha guy, I get why this is appealing but most guys that now follower didnt even think about getting these material things, he has sold this idea to them to the point that they will now make their life purpose bout getting these things. He is saying that he will help you get out of the matrix but attachment to material things is precisely what keeps you in the matrix, he has probably done more to get people into the capitalist, material world then any bmw advert or any consumer website could because hes convinced people that this should be their life purpose. 

Also whats worse is that i actually believe he knows better, if you read his book there are some highly developed ideas and thoughts in there so he should be aware of the trap but still he markets himself in this way, with cars, women etc. I get why he does that as it brings more eyeballs but i dont think his followers see this. 

So overall the question is, is he providing the best solution for men, i would argue not really 

He has a book!?  I thought he hated books. Holy shit.  I just looked it up and I'm amazed how much I didn't even know about him. I'm going to take your word for what it says in the book but if that's the case, then your completely right. He has some agenda, and I don't know what. Yup, I don't think he is the best either..

The book is free on kindle. I'm really confused on his agenda.

Thanks for replying. Great Argument.

33 minutes ago, Girzo said:

@Raptorsin7 reading your posts is insufferable, you've made me remember there is an option to ignore users.

They really do just get more and more cringe.

38 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

He's unquestionably more developed than Leo

Based on what metric(s)?

@zurew The only reason Leo has any spiritual insight is because of 5 Meo. That's his entire teaching essentially, do 5 Meo. 

Leo has virtually 0 sober embodiment, and his entire teaching revolves around what he remembers from his psych trips.

Read that post, TJ Reeves already addressed the point of Leo chasing his tail with 5 Meo.

My claim is TJ Reeves is a more developed and integrated human being than Leo. You can look at SD values. Look at healthy qualities from each stage, and think who embodies more of these.

42 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

I am not saying you should automatically believe in conspiracy theories. I'm saying you should be open minded and admit you don't know whether they are true or not because you haven't done any serious investigation. Leo has done 0 real inspection into conspiracies and yet dismisses them, I am assuming this true for virtually everyone on here as well. But i'd be happily proved wrong.

Thats just a dumb thing to spend your time on. Why would you want to spend your limited time probing into such messy stuff? You would have to spend thousands of hours to do the epistemology on these things and you may still not ever get to the bottom of it. Say, you conclusively find out that 9/11 was an inside job - what does it do? No one will give a fuck, nothing will change, you will get called a madman and that will be it. 

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

5 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@zurew The only reason Leo has any spiritual insight is because of 5 Meo. That's his entire teaching essentially, do 5 Meo. 

Leo has virtually 0 sober embodiment, and his entire teaching revolves around what he remembers from his psych trips.

Read that post, TJ Reeves already addressed the point of Leo chasing his tail with 5 Meo.

My claim is TJ Reeves is a more developed and integrated human being than Leo. You can look at SD values. Look at healthy qualities from each stage, and think who embodies more of these.

Who the fuck is TJ Reeves?

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

Just now, Nilsi said:

Thats just a dumb thing to spend your time on. Why would you want to spend your limited time probing into such messy stuff? You would have to spend thousands of hours to do the epistemology on these things and you may still not ever get to the bottom of it. Say, you conclusively find out that 9/11 was an inside job - what does it do? No one will give a fuck, nothing will change, you will get called a madman and that will be it. 

It's about the truth. What is the truth about 9-11? That's what motivates any pursuit for me.

You think it's dumb, but in reality you have no idea if it's really dumb or not. Learning the truth about 9-11 could lead you to uncover more hidden truths etc. 

And I would want to know what really happened with 9-11. There are many threads that come from that.

Just now, Raptorsin7 said:

It's about the truth. What is the truth about 9-11? That's what motivates any pursuit for me.

You think it's dumb, but in reality you have no idea if it's really dumb or not. Learning the truth about 9-11 could lead you to uncover more hidden truths etc. 

And I would want to know what really happened with 9-11. There are many threads that come from that.

My point is that it does not matter. There is nothing good coming out of this.

@Nilsi A guy who used to be on the forum. Someone linked some of his old threads on a previous page of this thread

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

2 minutes ago, Nilsi said:

There is nothing good coming out of this.

Yeah, you really have no idea whether that's true or not.

3 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

What kind of and how much value and knowledge have you gathered so far, from researching conspiracy theories?

Do you think the time-value ratio is better than to research and learn from any mainstream source?

Edited by zurew

2 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Do you think uncovering some conspiracy will more likely end up in you being celebrated as a hero or being locked up in a psychward?

32 minutes ago, zurew said:

What kind of and how much value and knowledge have you gathered so far, from researching conspiracy theories?

I haven't done a deep dive yet, but I am completely wide open to any of them being true. Before I was like people on this forum and would dismiss them reflexively as a rabbit hole.

So far it seems 9-11 was likely an inside job, there's something to all these anti-Jew conspiracies, and there's some bs behind Covid and the vaccines. 

I don't know how to find resources on conspiracies because a lot of the people get banned/censored. I'll likely have to go on the dark web to find more resources

Edited by Raptorsin7

4 minutes ago, Nilsi said:

Do you think uncovering some conspiracy will more likely end up in you being celebrated as a hero or being locked up in a psychward?

Lol these questions are so ridiculous. Maybe in the future it will make sense to you.

5 minutes ago, zurew said:

Do you think the time-value ratio is better than to research and learn from any mainstream source?

You're not finding the truth in the main stream bro

2 hours ago, KH2 said:

Plus he has no physicality. He can't command respect just by existing, because he didn't take the time to develop his body throught exercise, and he doesn't know how to fight, he can't elicit that dangerous aura, that "I might fuck you up if you say something that angers me" aura. Iwen and the whole RSD crowd lacks that aspect completely.

I know that your immidiate counterargument is gonna be "it's not neccessary to get laid, women don't care about that" Ok, but all you did was outsource that fighting & protection duty to the toxically masculine police.

Lol

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, Aleister Crowleyy said:

Makes me cry.

@Aleister Crowleyy Ye dude his story is mad

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

Why are we still talking about him?  He's a literal rapist & human trafficker.  Surprised these threads are even allowed on the forum.

I get the demand for Orange content on the forum, but this guy's a 100% red criminal.

Edited by thisintegrated