UpperMaster

Andrew Tate - Good or corrupted message for society??

241 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, thisintegrated said:

Why are we still talking about him?  He's a literal rapist & human trafficker.  Surprised these threads are even allowed on the forum.

I get the demand for Orange content on the forum, but this guy's a 100% red criminal.

You're right on the money. I don't get the curiosity over this provocative prick. He played everyone like a fiddle. 

2 minutes ago, thisintegrated said:

Why are we still talking about him?  He's a literal rapist & human trafficker.  Surprised these threads are even allowed on the forum.

I get the demand for Orange content on the forum, but this guy's a 100% red criminal.

Any evidence for him being a rapist and human trafficker?

Just now, Raptorsin7 said:

Any evidence for him being a rapist and human trafficker?

Bait

Just now, thisintegrated said:

Bait

It's really surprising that people on this forum do 0 research into something, but then confidently assert their opinion as if it was a fact. Opinions as facts.

Surprised that's allowed on the forum tbh

10 minutes ago, thisintegrated said:

Finally someone says something that needed to be said. Thank you. 

It's ridiculous that guy is worshipped. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

6 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

It's really surprising that people on this forum do 0 research into something, but then confidently assert their opinion as if it was a fact. Opinions as facts.

8 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Dude, you need just to watch a single video of his to know he is a piece of shit. I don't know guys why are you so obsessed with him. If you need someone to teach you how to be a man pick another source because this guy is teaching you how to be an asshole.

1 minute ago, LSD-Rumi said:

Dude, you need just to watch a single video of his to know he is a piece of shit. I don't know guys why are you so obsessed with him. If you need someone to teach you how to be a man pick another source because this guy is teaching you how to be an asshole.

Who should I listen to instead

10 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

More bait?!  What are you doing out of 4chan?

What I said is easily verifiable with a simple google search.  If I wanted to lie I wouldn't have mentioned something so easily disprovable.  Don't care what you believe.

I don't know. But not this guy for sure. Be wise when picking your guides. A bad idol will corrupt you like hell.

49 minutes ago, Polymorph said:

@Tyler Robinson @Devin  haha. You guys must be related. O.o

I've been known to be able to copy an paste at about 1,000 WPM?

Hustler U Graduate Summa Cum Laude

Just kidding

Edited by Devin

5 minutes ago, thisintegrated said:

More bait?!  What are you doing out of 4chan?

What I said is easily verifiable with a simple google search.  If I wanted to lie I wouldn't have mentioned something so easily disprovable.  Don't care what you believe.

0 evidence. More opinions as facts. 

So dishonest that you aren't even aware of when you're lying, so sad. 

9 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

I don't know. But not this guy for sure. Be wise when picking your guides. A bad idol will corrupt you like hell.

Thanks man. You really saved me with your profound wisdom and advice!

"Absorb what is useful. Discard what is useless. Add what is uniquely your own"- Bruce Lee

I know everyone commenting here is very intelligent and you guys know it all already, but just apply this quote when listening to Andrew Tate and you will be okay.

26 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

20 minutes ago, Devin said:

Do you deny that he beats women?  Not only is there video evidence, he openly admits it.

"Andrew Tate has appeared in several interviews debasing women and openly admitting to physically assaulting them"

https://www.sportskeeda.com/pop-culture/video-andrew-tate-beating-woman-resurfaces-online-amid-growing-mass-outrage-online

Do you deny he's a rapist?

"also admitted to moving to Romania because police is less likely to investigate sexual assault cases in the country. Tate was also held in custody for two days after he allegedly abused a woman in the U.K."

Do you deny he's a human trafficker?

"Tate’s residence was visited by Romanian police in April as part of an ongoing human trafficking investigation. Romania's Directorate for Investigating Organized Crime and Terrorism said that the raid was part of an investigation that found an unidentified woman being held hostage at the home."

"Andrew Tate is currently worth $250 million, but it wasn’t a few fights and some sports commentary that gave him his wealth. His first million was made when he was around 27 years old by managing cam girls."

He's said he makes women fall for him, and then pimps them out.

https://exoduscry.com/articles/is-andrew-tate-guilty-of-sex-trafficking/

Do you still deny he's a piece of shit?  Are you seriously still gonna defend him?  Do you see so much of yourself in him that you feel the need to defend what he is?

Edited by thisintegrated

14 minutes ago, thisintegrated said:

Do you deny that he beats women?  Not only is there video evidence, he openly admits it.

"Andrew Tate has appeared in several interviews debasing women and openly admitting to physically assaulting them"

https://www.sportskeeda.com/pop-culture/video-andrew-tate-beating-woman-resurfaces-online-amid-growing-mass-outrage-online

"also admitted to moving to Romania because police is less likely to investigate sexual assault cases in the country. Tate was also held in custody for two days after he allegedly abused a woman in the U.K."

"Tate’s residence was visited by Romanian police in April as part of an ongoing human trafficking investigation. Romania's Directorate for Investigating Organized Crime and Terrorism said that the raid was part of an investigation that found an unidentified woman being held hostage at the home."

"Andrew Tate is currently worth $250 million, but it wasn’t a few fights and some sports commentary that gave him his wealth. His first million was made when he was around 27 years old by managing cam girls."

He's said he makes women fall for him, and then pimps them out.

https://exoduscry.com/articles/is-andrew-tate-guilty-of-sex-trafficking/

Do you still deny he's a piece of shit?  Are you seriously still gonna defend him?  Do you see so much of yourself in him that you feel the need to defend what he is?

Is he doing all this from jail?

I don't defend him. But why isn't he in jail. He may be lying about that for attention as well. Those are serious allegations you're making on a guy not arrested. He may be those things, might not, should be investigated

I don't know much about him, don't care either. I figure he'll be no one in a week.

Edited by Devin

5 minutes ago, Devin said:

Is he doing all this from jail?

He was released from jail in the UK.

But with $250 million I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be hard to get away with rape in one of the most corrupt countries in Europe.  Even with $100k you'd get away with it in most cases.  Hell, even $1k with bribing the right cop in Romania.  He's untouchable with $250 million.

Edited by thisintegrated

3 minutes ago, thisintegrated said:

If i'm having a sex with a girl and she wants me to slap her because she likes being dominated does that make an abuser?

“This tape is a kinky s*x video and we’re acting out a role play. A longer version of the video shows us laughing and I’m hitting myself saying, 'It doesn’t hurt'. I’m still friends with her and she’s in the UK with me now. I would never hit a woman."

The woman in the video where he slapped he came out and said it was part of their sex life and she defended him. 

Did you know that some woman are really turned on by being dominated by a man? 

4 minutes ago, thisintegrated said:

So even if I take what you said on face value, does moving to a country with more lax sexual assault laws automatically make you a rapist? Nice logic their smart guy.

Also, if you did any research, instead of just applying your brilliant know it all mind to tibits of info you see, you would know that in the clip he said he was disturbed by the fact that woman in the west can make sexual assault allegations, and even if you're not guilty you will be dragged. So the context of that clip is him moving to Romania because he has greater autonomy and you don't have to worry about stuff like false allegations you deal with in the west.

Where is the evidence for him being held in the UK? Link the police report.

7 minutes ago, thisintegrated said:

Use your big brain for a second and imagine this scenario. I call the police in your country and accuse you of human trafficking. The police come to your house and check things out and see nothing is going on. Does that make you a human trafficker? Can I go around telling everyone you're a human trafficker because cops went to your house to investigate human trafficking? You realize if you were large enough there would still be an "ongoing" investigation even though you were innocent.

The story behind that is one of the girl's boyfriends at the house called in that complaint for whatever reason. He addressed this point already, they didn't find anything. 

12 minutes ago, thisintegrated said:

Do you still deny he's a piece of shit?  Are you seriously still gonna defend him?

I think you thinking he's a piece of shit is your own projection. 

Your entire argument is weak. I wish I could say I was surprised at how pathetic your argument is.

19 minutes ago, thisintegrated said:

He was released from jail in the UK.

But with $250 million I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be hard to get away with rape in one of the most corrupt countries in Europe.  Even with $100k you'd get away with it in most cases.  Hell, even $1k with bribing the right cop in Romania.  He's untouchable with $250 million.

When I see that guy I see $250, not millions, he's a fraud, you think a human trafficking ring is gonna let some dumbass blabber on about it and draw attention? His head would be in a cup. A lot of the internet schemers move to cheap places like that, all they need is an internet connection. Investigate him for sure, keep an eye on him for sure. I don't defend him against any evidence.

Edited by Devin