no_name

If psychedelics aren’t legal, how come you can buy them online?

34 posts in this topic

I’ve never bought or tried psychedelics before, however, I recently spoke to someone who does them, and they recommended blue meanies mushrooms and gave me a website where I can purchase them. What I don’t understand, is if mushrooms are illegal in my country, how can this website work perfectly fine? 

You can legally buy the spores online, and you can legally buy the grow kit online, but it's illegal to actually grow the spores into mushrooms. That might be what you saw.

I've never seen a site on the clearnet selling psychedelics and it's unlikely any site that did this would last very long before being busted. But there are probably a few niche sites that do it if you look hard enough. It would be a really bad idea to buy from them though. Chances of you getting in trouble are quite high.

You have to use the dark web for it if you want to buy them online safely.

@something_else There are some legal psychedelics you can buy from the clearnet. The newest form of lsd and in my case magic truffles are legal. 

48 minutes ago, Jannes said:

@something_else There are some legal psychedelics you can buy from the clearnet. The newest form of lsd and in my case magic truffles are legal. 

Oh, that's true, I forgot about research chemicals.

I live in the UK so research chemicals are illegal by default. Our drug system is a whitelist rather than a blacklist, so our law literally states that the only legal psychoactive compounds are caffeine, nicotine and alcohol, anything else psychoactive is automatically illegal.

@something_else keep in mind the dark web is extremely dangerous and is monitored by Big Brother (the Feds).  I've tried buying them online and got royally screwed.  My advice is to source it from a reliable friend.

2 hours ago, Hugo Oliveira said:

@Jannes What is that?

Derivats. Basically something chemically very similar but not quite the real thing. So it takes some time to get banned. I have no idea how chemistry works but 1v-lsd is legal at the moment at least in Germany. Will probably be illegal in a few months and then a new similar substance will come out. 

I went to a chem research co for a certain substance but didn't realize it was a fake website of the real company until I had bought some from the fake.  It never showed up.  Fortunately it was only $40 lost.  Two weeks later the real company folded and I almost bought from them.  That's why I'm staying away from them from now on.  I consider myself lucky really.

Anyway, you'd need a VPN for security on your computer and purchase with Bitcoin, etc.  But Big Brother is still watching so it still seems risky.  Pardon the Orwellian reference but it's rather unfortunate psychedelics are a banned substance.

Many of these clear net sites are scam, beware. Use trustpilot. 

legit clear net sites offer:

• truffles in Netherlands only 
  • salvia 
  • shrooms spores 
  • research chemicals Netherlands and Canada only 
  • shrooms in Canada only 

39 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

Many of these clear net sites are scam, beware. Use trustpilot. 

legit clear net sites offer:

• truffles in Netherlands only 

I get magic truffles in germany through the clear net 

39 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:
  • salvia 
  • shrooms spores 
  • research chemicals Netherlands and Canada only 
  • shrooms in Canada only 

Trustpilot is a scam itself. They delete reviews.

14 hours ago, Hugo Oliveira said:

@Jannes What is that?

1V-LSD. It's legal in Germany and in some other european countries for the rest of the summer (at least in Germany). You can buy it in the clear web with ordinary payment methods. 

And yes its completely mimics normal LSD, because it gets metabolized into original LSD in the body. No other side-effects.

Edited by Vynce

13 hours ago, Ramu said:

Anyway, you'd need a VPN for security on your computer and purchase with Bitcoin, etc.  But Big Brother is still watching so it still seems risky.  Pardon the Orwellian reference but it's rather unfortunate psychedelics are a banned substance.

I don't know if this is considered sourcing so I'm going to be intentionally vague, if you want more info do your own research. But if you're going to purchase from the dark web:

• Use markets, not individual sites
  • Use Monero, not Bitcoin
  • Use tails OS
  • Choose locations inside your own country
  • Follow literally all of the security guidelines even if it's a huge hassle
Edited by something_else

8 hours ago, Vynce said:

1V-LSD. It's legal in Germany and in some other european countries for the rest of the summer (at least in Germany). You can buy it in the clear web with ordinary payment methods. 

And yes its completely mimics normal LSD, because it gets metabolized into original LSD in the body. No other side-effects.

What a simple and yet great discovery! I was not aware of these chemicals.

You can order most psychedelics on the clearnet in Canada. I don't know how they get away with it. I guess the laws just aren't enforced.

7 hours ago, eggopm3 said:

You can order most psychedelics on the clearnet in Canada. I don't know how they get away with it. I guess the laws just aren't enforced.

Even if you can, holy shit, this is a terrible idea unless you basically take basically all the same precautions you do for a dark web purchase.

I would just straight up never order off clearnet unless it's a completely legal transaction. Almost anything else is a scam. Use the darknet and follow proper protocol.

5 hours ago, thepixelmonk said:

Use the darknet and follow proper protocol.

What protocol? There is literally zero good advice, what and whom you can trust there. The deep web feels like a mob of drunk children. 

On 8/19/2022 at 2:12 AM, something_else said:

Even if you can, holy shit, this is a terrible idea unless you basically take basically all the same precautions you do for a dark web purchase.

It's completely safe as long as you order domestically. There are dozens of legit clearnet vendors who've been operating for years in a similar way to how cannabis was sold in Canada online for years before it was legalized. In Vancouver stickers advertising mushroom and LSD websites and dispensaries are practically on every street corner.