RossE

Shrooms Report

39 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, John Flores said:

@Barna I don't want to teach people, because it's very dangerous. It involves a certain understanding of how the body works. It's better not to do drugs, until science eventually has the guts to explore this topic openly, without it needing to be on an actualized.org forum 

You'll be happy to hear that science is studying drugs openly, on the internet and publishing results. Specifically, psilocybin is being used to treat depression and anxiety, with better and faster success than pharma pills. 

But maybe your not talking about naturally occurring substances like shrooms. Perhaps you're talking about synthetically made 'drugs'?

Edited by Nahm

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm My true nature didn't really occur to me - the concept of a thing called Ross just seemed ludicrous. My memories, my habits, my story, my ambitions - all a fiction. My physical body felt like life's puppet.

Edited by RossE

Founder of The Great Updraft: Articles, Courses + More

www.thegreatupraft.com

2 minutes ago, RossE said:

@Reality That's crazy, have you done them again since?

No I haven't. Even though it was a pretty horrible experience and not 'spiritual' in any way at all, I really want to do them again - especially after reading your report! 

It's so weird that on the same dose two people can have radically different experiences.

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

@Reality I also had an almost identical difficult experience to yours on 2g shrooms. The way you described the delusion, paranoia and the feeling of losing your mind were spot on same in my ordeal. Although I have to say the delusion really kicked in on the 3rd hour in the latter stages of the trip. Before I just had slight anxiety and fear but overall everything went smoothly until reality really started dissolving and I couldnt surrender to it...

But attention everyone shroom-minded! Today I discovered a brilliant cinematographic masterpiece clearly inspired by a difficult shroom experience. I highly recommend everyone to watch the series BLACK MIRROR and specifically season 3, episode 2 :http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5709242/?ref_=ttep_ep2.

I wont bring any spoilers here but there are some very apparent (e.g. implant shape) and some hidden references to mushrooms but after reflecting on the episode, there is no doubt in my mind its shroom-inspired. The last 10 minutes really got me shaking both inside and outside as I recalled my own difficult trip 3 weeks ago and the sensations were tangible! So everyone, go check it out :)

57 minutes ago, Reality said:

No I haven't. Even though it was a pretty horrible experience and not 'spiritual' in any way at all, I really want to do them again - especially after reading your report! 

It's so weird that on the same dose two people can have radically different experiences.

Not weird at all.

Sprinkling holy water on a devil burns him. (It won't feel spiritual to him.)

Sprinkling holy water on a saint delights him.

Psychedelics mirror your own mind back on itself. If you have an impure mind, you may have an impure trip. You can't fake high quality consciousness. The psychedelics will help purify you, but that won't necessarily feel good.

Psychedelics expose who you are at the BEING level, beneath all your masks and acts. This may not be a pretty sight at first.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Reality If you're on the spiritual path then you're questioning everything about yourself and I think psychedelics just takes it to a new level - I wouldn't call it weird in fact if you've been through that shit and come through it, great. Give shrooms another shot and even if it's not a good trip you will be better equipped next time.

What is weird is the things that non-spiritual people report on psychedelics. DMT aside, I see videos on YouTube or stories from friends who've done psychedelics and just talk about the colours and all the visual shit. It blows my mind that people can take shrooms and not have a profound experience of any kind - be they terrifying or beautiful.

Then I come on actualized.org and I hear about Leo cuddling a bin, bowing to god and worshipping the dirt on his bathroom floor because of its profound existential beauty. To me, that contrast is very weird.

www.thegreatupraft.com

@RossE Many people doing psychedelics are teens or highly neurotic individuals, taking impure substances, of unknown quantity, in party settings, with alcohol and weed, with zero knowledge of personal development, philosophy, or spirituality.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

50 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Not weird at all.

Sprinkling holy water on a devil burns him. (It won't feel spiritual to him.)

Sprinkling holy water on a saint delights him.

Psychedelics mirror your own mind back on itself. If you have an impure mind, you may have an impure trip. You can't fake high quality consciousness. The psychedelics will help purify you, but that won't necessarily feel good.

Psychedelics expose who you are at the BEING level, beneath all your masks and acts. This may not be a pretty sight at first.

It certainly was not a pretty sight. Looks like i've got a lot more work on my hands!

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

If anyone has personally witnessed God, that would be at the very top of my list of things I would love to hear about. I've only experienced that I am everything because I am nothing. I'm hoping hearing from someone who has witnessed God might give me an idea on how to "break through" to that. I currently don't even have a contemplation of God. 

@RossE

Wow. That's really great you had that outcome from just 1.5g and your first time. I bit off more than I could chew with my second last trip with 4.5g of dried Subaeruginosas with OJ. As someone else noted, it didn't become horrific until at least the second hour and I recall my body being physically sprawled out in the most fucked up, twisted way on my bed and feeling humanity's pain, from a masculine perspective, sitting in the pit of my stomach like an iron bowling ball. I don't know why, but Hitler's pain comes to mind. I have a female friend who has also had a couple of very intense encounters with the collective pain body on Ayahuasca and have definitely heard it mentioned in online trip reports.

This was more or less beyond the point from which I could work with without falling into a full psychotic delusion. I ended up resorting to having a temazepam tablet to avoid doing any real damage. I don't let shit like that faze me too much though, as it's indicative of much more work to be done. I felt truly skull fucked the next day, and had some residual anxiety that lasted for two days, but two weeks later I tried an Ayahuasca analog with mushrooms. That went swimmingly! ?

Edited by Break the Chain

18 hours ago, RossE said:

@Nahm My true nature didn't really occur to me - the concept of a thing called Ross just seemed ludicrous. My memories, my habits, my story, my ambitions - all a fiction. My physical body felt like life's puppet.

That's some of the truer you that holds those perspectives about Ross.

Also, Red Ross!

On Sunday, February 12, 2017 at 2:12 AM, Evilwave Heddy said:

@RossE Nice story man.  You're making me want to take them.  Did you have any fears at all of a bad trip before taking them?

You seem like a cat that is precariously treading along a  narrow path, curious yet scared !

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

One screen, work, finances, updates, reports, trackers....other screen Actualized.org....shrooms report. 

What a wonderful world. 

:)

@Nahm LMAO! I know what I'd rather be reading :P

@Leo Gura That's true, I think some spiritual doors will be opened but for most it's just not on their radar.

Edited by RossE

www.thegreatupraft.com

On 2017-02-12 at 6:55 PM, Nahm said:

Can you elaborate? 

@Nahm Everthing is god so he can not, not be god!