Yali

No point to doing PUA

23 posts in this topic

Why invest all this time learning how to talk to girls when I as God will inevitably fuck them all? It's going to happen whether I make an effort or not, so why not chill? @Leo Gura

Edited by Yali

That kind of logic could be used to dismiss and to not do anything. God doesn't give a fuck whether you fuck or not, but you do, so you should do something about it.

@Yali

You missed the whole point. First of all you are the only experience there is and you perceive and experience what you decide so if you don't want to experience having sex then don't do it. Don't try to mix up non-dual experiences with "´reality", because the thing is that the end of the day you have to live your life regardless of how awakened you are. Right now you are just using spirituality as an excuse to be lazy not learning how to approach women. Spirituality doesn't equal laziness.

Who told you that "others" are real?

Talking to girls building skills just to fuck them why so shallow thinking?

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

I think you make a great point.

I see your argument as follows:

1. You do pick up to sleep with significantly more women

2. By realising you are god, you sleep with dramatically more women

3. Therefore, its better to realise you are god than sleep with significantly more women.

----------------------------------------

I think that logically works. However, I don't think it would be a sound argument.

I see point number 1 as being correct.

I think there are numerous ways people approach pick up. Some certainly approach it and teach it as a way of sleeping with more women.

However, the way I always thought about it, and I feel a lot more people thought about it from around 2008 to 2015 was that pick up was a form of emancipation. You put in the work and you become this super charismatic person, where the world turns from a dark, grey place into a place of awesomeness, connection, and freedom! For many, the priority is the social ability and quality of life you get, rather than the amount of sexual success you have.

Be-Do-Have

You have to play the cards you're dealt

There is no failure, only feedback

In practice what will probably happen is you will get to your 50s and regret not experimenting a lot when you were younger. God realization or enlightenment or whatever isn't going to save you from material regrets. Using these things to avoid completing your material goals in life is a dangerous strategy unless you want to become a monk. 

@Yali Every time you post your asking Leo a series of questions about dating only for you to come to the conclusion "I am god I dont need girls" lol this forum man 

10 hours ago, Yali said:

Why invest all this time learning how to talk to girls when I as God will inevitably fuck them all? It's going to happen whether I make the effort or not, so why not just chill? @Leo Gura

Because if you get invited to a party with girls around, you won’t be standing there like a petrified simp.

if you couldn’t naturally attract women by being who you are without resorting to “PUA”, then unfortunately for you… you gotta do PUA to at least have some social skills in your back pocket.

Nothing dries up a pussy faster than a guy who can’t keep a casual, chill conversation going.

Because you are a young man, and whether or not you realize this, you need the experience of being with women to be a healthy adult male.  It's a part of what it means to be a man - to try multiple partners, figure out what you like and what you need, and then maybe if you're so inclined to settle down with one person.  Men who don't take the time to learn to talk to women, to have relationships and sex, they end up bitter, sad, sometimes resentful and there is a threshold that you can cross where you're too old to learn this stuff without coming across as kind of weird.

You look like a nice, cute young guy - if you learn to talk to women I don't think you'll have much trouble finding some to go out with you.  Keep your options open, don't let that window of opportunity fly by just because of some belief like "God fucks all the bitches so why should I bother?"

@Loba thanks for the words of encouragment. do you suggest I go to the gym before doing pickup? I'm very very skinny.

Edited by Yali

@Yali Some girls are more visual, some aren't.  Going to the gym certainly would help if you end up being interested in a woman who is more visual.  Me personally, I have been attracted to body types of all sorts, thin, thick, short, tall - but usually men who are fit do get better results, especially with women that are super attractive.  I would definitely stick with continuing to talk to all sorts of women and don't give up, I know it can be hard, especially for guys because y'all have to do most of the work, but it will pay off.  Best of luck!

Are you interested in learning pick up @Yali ?

Be-Do-Have

@Ulax

8 minutes ago, Ulax said:

Are you interested in learning pick up

im 22 having never kissed a girl so im behind the curve. i think it would grow me a lot but it's definitely a big commitment.

3 hours ago, Yali said:

@Ulax

im 22 having never kissed a girl so im behind the curve. i think it would grow me a lot but it's definitely a big commitment.

It’s not a big commitment if you are ok with just being intermediate. You can get intermediate pretty fast and easily especially if you have good inner game from other stuff like meditation/therapy/psychedelics. 

@Raze have you done PUA? how many approaches did it take to get your first lay?

3 hours ago, Yali said:

@Raze have you done PUA? how many approaches did it take to get your first lay?

It depends how good you are already and the approach you use, if you are bad and just cold approaching it could take hundreds.

But there are things you can do to improve and speed up.

27 minutes ago, Yali said:

@Ulax

I see.

How is your mental health generally?

Be-Do-Have

@Yali I think its important not to do pickup if you have poor mental health, or at least be very selective about how you do it

Be-Do-Have