Kksd74628

Andrew Tate explained

89 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, Kksd74628 said:

If you get unhappy by buying something nice for yourself, because you think that you could've used that money to someone else then you certainly have some shadow sides that should be given attention, because that's unhealthy.

I agree with this, but i think that shadow don't have to be there to not engage in that luxurious lifestyle.

When you have a hierarchy of values, you will spend your resources based on that hierarchy structure. There are rare exceptions, but generally speaking, if you have 4-5 different things above having super cars or mansions or a luxurious lifestyle , then chances are really low, that you will end up having that luxurious lifestyle.

Edited by zurew

2 minutes ago, Nilsi said:

I'm sure they made a fuckton of money, but they couldn't do what they do now if they were still engaged in that kind of lifestyle.

Yeah you might be able to earn fuckton of money being a tier 2 person , but even those people are spending that money consciously, i assume.

Just now, zurew said:

Yeah you might be able to earn fuckton of money being a tier 2 person , but even those people are spending that money consciously, i assume.

My point was, they made the money before they were Tier 2 (I assume that at least).

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

@Scholar

Remember that if I value nice things and beautiful moments, it doesn't make you more evolved as a human than me.

@soos_mite_ah

As I stated on the original post and even answered to another user I am not here to defend or attack him, but to make more sense of this topic in holistic level which makes people connect with each other easier. See that world isn't your buddies versus enemies. There aren't enemies, but just people with different perspectives and if they don't see something which you see then you should go and help them. Hating those other people who you think are your enemies doesn't bring more love to your life tho, remember that.

Edited by Kksd74628

Who told you that "others" are real?

3 minutes ago, Nilsi said:

My point was, they made the money before they were Tier 2 (I assume that at least).

I see, but i could imagine a tier 2 person with a conscious business earning a lot of money. Not because that business would be aimed for to earn a fuckton, but because helping people and providing a ton of value comes back at some point, although not always.

But its easy to see why a conscious business couldn't thrive as much as a stage orange one. The whole economy is best suited for stage orange companies.

I think Ken Wilber is actually a good example of a well integrated Tier 2 person. He is jacked, wears fancy clothes, surely made a good amount of money and probably had no problem getting pussy, but he didn't get hung up on any of this shit. That's how it should be done if you ask me.

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

3 minutes ago, zurew said:

I see, but i could imagine a tier 2 person with a conscious business earning a lot of money. Not because that business would be aimed for to earn a fuckton, but because helping people and providing a ton of value comes back at some point, although not always.

But its easy to see why a conscious business couldn't thrive as much as a stage orange one. The whole economy is best suited for stage orange companies.

Arguably Joe Rogan fits this category, but he's definitely not the prototypical Tier 2 person (if you even consider him as such, which I personally probably still would).

@zurew

Rich people aren't spending their last money on these goodies, but they have so much of it that they don't even know where to put all of it. Also if you are spiritual person I'd say that these experiences and speed of life that you get from being rich and outside of matrix are something which will up your perspective very much about life. Of cource you could think what I said as a excuse, but I am not about to debate about this thing, because it seems that right now all I can do is to show you this perspective and let you do whatever you want, because I can't force you to do anything.

28 minutes ago, soos_mite_ah said:

The guy is overflowing with insecurity and embodies the worst elements of stage orange and red. He has the same vibe as Donald Trump as far as neuroticism and development goes. And the fact that this forum is defending him is kinda depressing because it is indicative of where a lot of people on this forum is at and it's much worse than where a normie is at, that's for sure. He is an obvious clown and scammer. 

He is useful for shining a spotlight on neglected aspects of yourself. Sometimes you need a strong light to uncover the shadow :D 

For this forum, which is a Green-heavy place, I think these are some spotlights that some of us are playing with:

Red: Andrew Tate
Blue: Jordan Peterson
Orange: Destiny
Yellow: John Vervaeke, Bernardo Kastrup.

If one values Tier 2, the challenge is to be vigilant and self-aware enough to consciously parse out the different values so that they don't fully dictate your life. That is what uncovering the shadow is about in the first place. But yes, there is always a risk, because sometimes the shadow is so neglected that it's a black hole which forces you to adopt an unhealthy view for a while, but that is just life.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

1 minute ago, Kksd74628 said:

but they have so much of it that they don't even know where to put all of it.

I think if they would have that much money, they would know exactly where to put it, and they wouldn't sit on that money, but i might be wrong.

1 minute ago, Kksd74628 said:

Of cource you could think what I said as a excuse, but I am not about to debate about this thing, because it seems that right now all I can do is to show you this perspective and let you do whatever you want, because I can't force you to do anything.

Yeah, i don't want to get caught up on debating this subject either. We just disagree, but thats fine. I won't push you, and i also don't intend to derail this thread. 

6 minutes ago, Kksd74628 said:

@zurew

Rich people aren't spending their last money on these goodies, but they have so much of it that they don't even know where to put all of it. Also if you are spiritual person I'd say that these experiences and speed of life that you get from being rich and outside of matrix are something which will up your perspective very much about life. Of cource you could think what I said as a excuse, but I am not about to debate about this thing, because it seems that right now all I can do is to show you this perspective and let you do whatever you want, because I can't force you to do anything.

I honestly don't see the appeal in being rich at all. Knowledge and consciousness gives you was more power than some lousy money. As long as I can buy some fresh clothes and the best food I'm good.

2 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

If one values Tier 2, the challenge is to be vigilant and self-aware enough to consciously parse out the different values so that they don't fully dictate your life. That is what uncovering the shadow is about in the first place. But yes, there is always a risk, because sometimes the shadow has been neglected so much that it has become a black hole which forces you to adopt an unhealthy view for a while, but that is just life.

Ya, I think especially red and orange tends to be neglected by people fancying themselves Tier 2 It's just difficult to talk about this stuff in a place like this, where people might not be able to differentiate between the healthy and unhealthy aspects of these stages and just take the whole thing as desirable.

2 minutes ago, Nilsi said:

Ya, I think especially red and orange tends to be neglected by people fancying themselves Tier 2 It's just difficult to talk about this stuff in a place like this, where people might not be able to differentiate between the healthy and unhealthy aspects of these stages and just take the whole thing as desirable.

I think strong lights are very useful, but yes, it's dangerous to play with fire. In my experience, I don't know if it's because I just turned 25 and the pressure is finally catching up to me, but I feel that Tate really showed me that there is this fire inside me which I've neglected, and it's quite visceral; like I can feel it in my solar plexus, literally a fire, and it hurts. I can't just sit. I have to get up and act right now. That energy is immensely valueable, and it can be used or abused. Regardless, the worst thing is to not use it.

@zurew

Yeah they could invest it more and more, but even they themself know that having lot of money itself doesn't bring any value to their life, but the thing that they buy with it and enjoy them. Watch movie called The Wolf of Wall Street and you may taste what it could be. It also is one of the best movies there is from some perspective. Also you should try to see why we disagree, because there is a lesson in that too.

@Nilsi

I also don't need these thing including other very basic things, but as I said that if I'd have these things I wouldn't be unhappy from that tho :D. Being outside of the matrix is more like the thing which I'd like to have. It brings you freedom to express yourself as you want according to your highest values. I don't actually even see how that wouldn't be something what every spiritual person would like to have. It just gives more possibilities.

34 minutes ago, Kksd74628 said:

@Scholar

Remember that if I value nice things and beautiful moments, it doesn't make you more evolved as a human than me.

Yes, I never made such a claim.

Glory to Israel

31 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

I think strong lights are very useful, but yes, it's dangerous to play with fire. In my experience, I don't know if it's because I just turned 25 and the pressure is finally catching up to me, but I feel that Tate really showed me that there is this fire inside me which I've neglected, and it's quite visceral; like I can feel it in my solar plexus, literally a fire, and it hurts. I can't just sit. I have to get up and act right now. That energy is immensely valueable, and it can be used or abused. Regardless, the worst thing is to not use it.

I definitely resonate with that. Im 22 so maybe i still need to let that shit boil for a few more years xD But you seem to resonate more with the hot-tempered, go-getter type Red/Orange, while Im more cold-blooded and resonate more with the Putin-/Godfatheresque Red/Orange. Might be the Judging/Prospecting difference in MBTI terms idk lol. But yeah, suppressing this stuff is definitely a bad idea.

3 hours ago, Nilsi said:

I definitely resonate with that. Im 22 so maybe i still need to let that shit boil for a few more years xD

Probably :D I think it started to hit me after my childhood friend got a kid and when this girl from school started appearing as a news anchor on TV :ph34r:

7 hours ago, Kksd74628 said:

@Razard86

I didn't feel attacked, don't even know where that came from, but my whole point was to show that there are these 2 energies that would be good to be had. Andrew Tate just is an excellent in his masculine energy side and that is what many of us lack and should aim to have more of. Also I tried to explain the concept that fire can be dangerous if you don't know how to use it and so are lot of other things. If you restrict yourself from these things instead of learning to work with them I think it is not the most optimal route and you are left with lot of missing things in life.

I agree, I believe everything in life is a profound message of the divine if you look closely so we are in agreement here. I just don't believe most have the discernment to get the right message and might actually try to be like him. But sure if they have the right maturity they would understand how to glean from him the aspects that are positive but again here is my issue.

1. Tate is late to the party.

2. Everything Tate currently says...has been said before. I haven't heard a single new ideology or theme from him that the manosphere hasn't said.

3. I used to be in the manosphere myself 2 years ago studying the female male social dynamic because I was tracking the global divide that has been happening.

4. So while I agree Tate has some good messages the problem is he isn't original, and there are better messengers who also embody a more positive ideology. If you have to go through the stages I would call Tate a trap.

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

@Kksd74628I disagree with part of the analysis.Tate is not a motivator. He is a pragmatic person who wants your money. In return, he gives you the hard truth about life, business and relationships. 

His values are different from most people here because he values tangible stuff, not some weird spiral dynamics hierarchy and values. 

You need to look deeply into his life: his childhood, MMA fights and losses, his reality tv shows as a contestant, his hustles, why he can afford supercars.

@Razard86 everyone later than Leo is also late to the party. There is nothing much else to talk about spirituality so why are people still talking over here or on YouTube?

I also think that Tate as a ex fighter and also with his other exploits, he had valuable experiences to share and he's not just another Brian Tracy.

@soos_mite_ah You've obviously never seriously watched his content. People aren't just defined by their worst qualities.

Tate is highly intelligent and has some genuinely good advice for young men to become tougher, braver and more hard-working individuals.

You wouldn't go to a chef to get a heart surgery.

Don't go to someone like Tate for spirituality and consciousness.

Appreciate him for what he is. Take the lessons and integrate them into a more conscious worldview.